Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ripple cross $5 this year ? - page 13. (Read 2395 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
September 29, 2018, 10:36:18 AM
I am very unsure if the ripple (XRP) can reach the price of $ 5, especially if you have to pass the price, you can see it on the Coin Market Cap that the Ripple (XRP) price is currently only $ 0.5
that is very far from the possibility that you stated.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
September 29, 2018, 09:52:08 AM
In my opinion, Ripple will not be able to reach the price of $ 5 this year unless something extraordinary happens. The current impetus is able to raise the XRP to $1 - $1.5. But if  the Ripple developers will suddenly announce IPO, then the price of the token can jump to $ 10.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
September 29, 2018, 09:34:57 AM
Based on the current market conditions, the possibility of XRP crossing five dollars this year is very small. Although the possibility is small, there is nothing impossible in the crypto market.
Highest I feel we might reach is to go test the previous ATH around $3 and that would still be some pretty good one anyway, if we get to see it happen.

For now, I would not want to bank on seeing more than that. However, like you said, even the impossible has happened in this market several times and we cannot simply say there could not be a possibility, but however it is, I want to believe that it is better not to get too greedy expecting the most, when the market generally can quickly take the bad shape and better to always get out when you still can.

If it goes to $5, we will slightly experience a short term correction after hitting the previous ATH and then a continuation, so there will still always be room to get in on little if that becomes a reality.
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
September 29, 2018, 04:56:38 AM
Ethereum and Ripple are recently competing for the second place and despite the growth of Ripple, I think that it wouldn’t reach 5 dollar this year. However, I hold both and believe they can give x5..
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
September 28, 2018, 02:13:23 PM
Everything is real with us. Now there are so many changes that I can not even understand myself in the world of the crepto-currency. Dapustim introduced merits. For the rank.
Activity: 370
September 28, 2018, 02:13:23 PM
It's something that's most likely to happen if it was able to get to 3$, then from its ATH, to 5$ is not much of a margin. This is crypto where anything is possible.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 02:10:36 PM
i think still it is impossible.Considering amount of ripple tokens 5$ target is bit doubt full But if BCT reach 100k like Mcafee said this is nothing. Who knows what will happen tomorrow.
we really can't confirm it now, but it is very possible to happen considering that crypto is often shocking.
we will only wait for the results, I certainly believe that Ripple is a good coin.
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
September 28, 2018, 02:07:45 PM
Impossible. The market cap of Ripple should be 10 times more than current Ripple market cap and two times more than Bitcoin market cap - dou you think that it is real?
Activity: 116
September 28, 2018, 02:05:33 PM
i think still it is impossible.Considering amount of ripple tokens 5$ target is bit doubt full But if BCT reach 100k like Mcafee said this is nothing. Who knows what will happen tomorrow.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
l0tt0.com
September 28, 2018, 07:37:02 AM
Will Ripple be able to repeat the history again this year ? Last year we predicted the value of $5 for one Ripple but we got almost more than $3 ? Kindly share your feedback about the Ripple.

This is the stupidest thing I've ever caught about the Ripple rate. The price of the ripple will not be able to pass the $ 2 level. Do you know why? If you do not believe it, you can look at the Total Token Supply of XRP, while most other cryptos count in millions, the XRP is up to 39 billion Tokens, which is why the XRP exchange rate can not increase high.
Activity: 203
Merit: 14
September 28, 2018, 07:33:12 AM
I think it is possible. Maybe not this year but soon at the start of 2019. Remember when BTC was at 4k range everybody was talking about this is to much. Then it went to 6k and again some were saying it wont go further anymore but we all know what happened.

Activity: 504
Merit: 131
September 28, 2018, 07:31:03 AM
Will Ripple be able to repeat the history again this year ? Last year we predicted the value of $5 for one Ripple but we got almost more than $3 ? Kindly share your feedback about the Ripple.

I am not a fan of Ripple and never will be. I would always prefer Ethereum or one of the so called 3rd generation blockchains like Matrix. Also I would rater look at the blocklattice projects Nano and Dexon.
Activity: 518
September 28, 2018, 07:27:52 AM
I think many are expecting that XRP will exceed more than $5 because Xrapid will go live. Last Year XRP reach more than $3 because of speculation and no fundamentals backing those price so the above mentioned would have a big possibility before the end of this year Q4 of this year according to the news.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
September 28, 2018, 07:22:10 AM
This is likely to happen for the simple reason that people believe in the asset and carry their money into it. This is to some extent not bad, as many who brought the money earlier for $ 3 will be able to go into a plus. And also many of them probably figured out what kind of asset it is and will never get into it again. I think they will get a good experience so that they can invest with a cooler head.
Activity: 434
September 28, 2018, 07:17:16 AM
It seems to me that in 2018 we should not expect such miracles from Ripple.
 but in 2019, and provided that strong bulls come to the market, it is likely that the Ripple will reach a price of $ 5.
Activity: 290
September 28, 2018, 07:07:56 AM
I think it's impossible. maybe in a couple of years we will see such a price, but definitely not now. I even doubt that we will ever see 5$ for 1 XRP
copper member
Activity: 365
September 28, 2018, 07:05:23 AM
That's definitely a dream that can never come to pass this year, can't say about the nearest future but for this year, don't even think about it
Activity: 476
https://beta.afce.io/#/
September 28, 2018, 07:02:05 AM
No it's never I agree that ripple has much potential and it's volume is also very high but 5 follow is impossible.
Activity: 252
September 28, 2018, 06:45:47 AM
This year we can not expect growth, there is nothing that could lead to this simply to wait and hope for the future, that everything will soon be better
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
September 28, 2018, 06:41:34 AM

Too much, there is not enough money coming in the market and even if hype starts aroud Ripple, this is huge amount to funds to get to 5$ for ripple.
Also i think the pain of last drop of bubble wont let investors to go crazy yet.
Pages:
Jump to: