Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ripple (XRP) ever go back to $3 again? Can it recover? - page 11. (Read 1252 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
definitely it will go more that $3 because moneygram has signed the deal with ripple
copper member
Activity: 1526
Merit: 2890
When everybody will sell XRPs which they bought for 2-3$ XRP price will grow up. Maybe this summer - not yearlier
Even i bought 700XRP when it was at 3.3$ but I'm still holding because I see Ripple will rise again sooner or later but it will go back to $3+.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Seems like Ripple (the company) may have a lot of success.  Also seems like the sooner they realize/admit that XRP is not a key part of that success, the more focused they'll be and the better they'll do.  That's likely to happen with lots of tokens in the future...they're utility tokens, not equity.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
When everybody will sell XRPs which they bought for 2-3$ XRP price will grow up. Maybe this summer - not yearlier
copper member
Activity: 1526
Merit: 2890
Ripple is still 3rd most popular currencies in the world of crypto after Bitcoin and  Ethereum. MIT recognized Ripple Labs as one of 2014's 50 Smartest Companies for its creation of the Ripple protocol (RTXP) and the Ripple payment network. It was creating so much fuzz that people speculated it might takeover Bitcoin during this time Ripple hit its peak $3.65 and reached to No.2 above Ethereum.

But then... crash... crypto crashed and as of today Ripple stands at:
XRP = $0.92 USD (coin market)

It has dropped -75% from its peak value of $3.65

It's ok whole market was down but they recovered at least some level like Bitcoin from peak of $20k to $6k and now at $9.5k (-50%). Same to all currencies famous crypto currencies but Ripple did not come close to its original position since than.

Here is $36 billion dollar question will Ripple will go back 3$ again?

Ripple has been in the news with so catchy titles like

"Western Union Confirms Plans to Experiment With Ripple"
"Ripple extends partnerships to India, Singapore"
"Saudi Central Bank to Test Ripple Payments Tech"
"Cuallet’s Money Transfer Service Integrates Ripple’s xRapid"

Also its over heard "Starbucks Will Accept Ripple (XRP) in 2018" but to be honest I guess none is helping Ripple to recover to its previous state.

Reasons it has been criticized for not being truly decentralized also, Ripple distribution of the original limited amount of XRP currency has met with a fair amount of controversy too.

We can't predict the future but Ripple team is working hard to get partnerships with Banks and with exchanges which might result Ripple as another fiat money dressed up like crypto. (That's my opinion)

What you guys think of Ripple (XRP) does it have potential to shape the crypto world? Or will be merely another crypto currency?
Can Ripple go back to $3+ again?
Pages:
Jump to: