Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Satoshi Nakamoto be world's first trillionaire ? - page 6. (Read 17110 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Families like Rothchilds are sitting on trilli's... of course you don't see them in magazines like Forbes because it would actually be bad for them. Why become a target? they keep doing their thing in the shadows.
Activity: 420
I am not sure if he is one or more people, sounds to me from his writings that he is one guy, but who knows. There is one thing I don't believe for a SINGLE second is that he mined 1 million BTC on his own.  More than just a few people started mining the first year. This 1 million rumor keeps coming back around and around and doesn't seem to get through to anyone, calculations were done which make it very improbable that he actually mined 1000 000 on his own, I do not understand why people still assume it after giving it some logical thought.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Satoshi Nakamoto must be USD millionare

Satoshi Nakamoto isnt a millionaire or a trillionaire - Satoshi Nakamoto, I think, is more than 1 people.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001
Trillionaires cannot exist with bitcoin. The highest status you can achieve is millionaire.

The thread is about Satoshi, not us simple users, if we will be millionaires then Nakamoto could be trillionaire for sure!

But, only 21,000,000 coins will exist.

If one bitcoin will be valued 1 million dollar then Satoshi will be trillionaire.

We can all be trillionaires, if we measure our wealth in grains of rice.

The common concept of a trillionaire is to have trillion USD. Neither trillion zimbabwean dollar nor trillion euro... let alone grains of rice.

maybe in the USA is a national concept/currency considered  'the common...'

do you honestly believe that europeans, australians, asians, africans et al, consider USD the common concept of ANYTHING?

i know you do, but it makes you ignorant of the rest of the worlds opinions and realities based upon your own myopic world view.

books. ftw.
Activity: 176
Merit: 101
Cryptographic money will be the bedrock in time.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't Satoshi's bitcoins scattered among a huge number of individual addresses on the blockchain?

I think, knowing his nature, he likely was throwing them away into addresses that he was not keeping private keys for. Most of the coins were generated in the early days of bitcoin when they were hardly worth anything. I suspect he was throwing them away in an effort to provide an artificial scarcity in the coin, hoping it would make them more rare and desirable. Perhaps he second guessed himself in the early days, wondering if he had produced too many of them in the algorithm.

If he did want to keep them for himself, he would likely have tended to consolidate them into fewer addresses. I suspect they will never be used. He is the kind of guy that prizes efficiency and would have wanted an easier way to keep track of something like that don't you think?
Activity: 21
Rothchilds are, they just dont report it imo.

I wonder how much wealth and influence they would have if the world did transition to a digital currency economy
Activity: 28
Rothchilds are, they just dont report it imo.
Activity: 309
Why is that lel , he is not known & I don't really see how he is making money from BTC .
Activity: 308
This is still fantasy.
Bitcoin will have many competitors soon. Who knows what the price will be.

If u r talking about Alts, none is close as of yet. The combined market-cap of all the alts are far lower than Bitcoin's market-cap alone.
I read an article several months ago that said the combined market cap for all altcoins is roughly 20% of that of bitcoin, although I think this number has gone down as altcoins have done poorly over the past several months.

Another issue with this is that altcoins are much less secure then bitcoin is, and when you add that to the fact that altcoins add nothing to the table that bitcoin does not provide you will result in all altcoins ultimately failing.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1204
The revolution will be digital
This is still fantasy.
Bitcoin will have many competitors soon. Who knows what the price will be.

If u r talking about Alts, none is close as of yet. The combined market-cap of all the alts are far lower than Bitcoin's market-cap alone.
Activity: 644
Merit: 260
Trillionaires cannot exist with bitcoin. The highest status you can achieve is millionaire.

The thread is about Satoshi, not us simple users, if we will be millionaires then Nakamoto could be trillionaire for sure!

If one bitcoin will be valued 1 million dollar then Satoshi will be trillionaire.

The common concept of a trillionaire is to have trillion USD. Neither trillion zimbabwean dollar nor trillion euro... let alone grains of rice.

If we count 1 satoshi as the unit of measure than we will have many trillionaires in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1204
The revolution will be digital

Activity: 42

Activity: 55

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
We will never know who is Satoshi  Roll Eyes
he and his peer knows

I still believe that Satoshi is not an "is"
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
first trillionaire ? i guess not anymore  Tongue

They control the printing press. They control the Federal Reserve.
Activity: 521
Merit: 500
UFO
There probably already is a trillionaire in the House of Saud. If not, then the next war will make one.

maybe we all are gonna be trillionaires after a next war... assuming that a loaf of bread costs a billion dollars Cheesy
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
he and his peer knows
Activity: 309
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
We really got to stop posting in threads like this because obviously no, he will not, and it is bumping an old thread too.
Pages:
Jump to: