Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Satoshi Nakamoto be world's first trillionaire ? - page 8. (Read 17110 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 100
I think not but 21 Mio People  Give 1 mio Dollar for 1 BTC in any Time
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1204
The revolution will be digital
Why do you think that he has lots of BTC. Most of the people that invented some good stuff never got that much out of their inventions, some of them even died in poverty. I think he might have millions but more then that don't think so.

Satoshi's million USD holding can make him a trillionaire, if 1 Bitcoin equals 1 Million USD.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Why do you think that he has lots of BTC. Most of the people that invented some good stuff never got that much out of their inventions, some of them even died in poverty. I think he might have millions but more then that don't think so.
Activity: 165
Merit: 102
I expected at least few analytical comments on the article by those who read it. But interestingly people focussed on the word trillionaire and kept bashing here ...anyways !!!
legendary
Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050
I firmly believe that Satoshi is a collaboration of 3-4 developers, that likely mined early but the coins were distributed among them.

But the blockchain analysis does not support your point of view.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
I firmly believe that Satoshi is a collaboration of 3-4 developers, that likely mined early but the coins were distributed among them.

legendary
Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050
Even if Satoshi became the world's first trillionaire, he could't sell all his stash for that much money. The market would have to grow many orders of magnitude to be even remotely able to absorb such a big amount of coins!

He cannot become a trillionaire unless the Bitcoin price skyrockets from what it is now.

Assuming he had all 21million coins that aren't even out yet, I think the price would need to be about 5000 per coin(I am just mathing here folks).....

LoLz... u r really weak in math... r not u ? Wink
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1640
lose: unfind ... loose: untight
Assuming he had all 21million coins that aren't even out yet, I think the price would need to be about 5000 per coin(I am just mathing here folks).....

You may think you are mathing, but you are not. Not by an order of magnitude.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Even if Satoshi became the world's first trillionaire, he could't sell all his stash for that much money. The market would have to grow many orders of magnitude to be even remotely able to absorb such a big amount of coins!

He cannot become a trillionaire unless the Bitcoin price skyrockets from what it is now.

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062
One coin to rule them all
It has been discussed in the article Bitcoin Trillionaire.

What is your opinion ?

It's my mission to become the first BitcoinBillionaire! Who cares for FIAT Trillionaires, if you can have a trillion Bitcoin!!!

Mission failed.

There can only be ~21 million bitcoins in existence.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Trust me!
legendary
Activity: 896
You wanne be a trillionaire?
How about I give you one trillion grains of sand and you give me one bitcoin.
Does that sound like a good deal to you?

Yes, this actually does sound like a good deal. Get me the sand first and I'll give you one bitcoin.

[I'm not sure you actually took the trouble to calculate this out.]
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Nope he'll end up as a bum
Activity: 784
How could he be that rich, first, we don't know what he/she/they are.  2nd-they don't have that many coins, right now it would take about

1,666,666,666 = 1 Trillion(roughly)

3rd-My guess is they are not even involved in Bitcoin anymore

So simple answer, no
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1029
I'm pretty much sure that Rothschild's are already trillionairs when you put in acount everything they directly and indirectly own. So, Satoshi, if he still has private keys can become second trillionari or something along those lines.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
firstly satoshi does not own 1mill coins. sorry but just no..

between 2009-2011 5 mill coins were produced. and trust me there were more then 5 people mining.. do the maths

secondly lets say satoshi had 500k coins instead (again exaggerated but lets roll with it) would require each coin to be worth $2m each.. or if we use the FUD amount of a 1million coin hoard, it would be $1mill a coin for him to be a trillionaire..

so i dont think so..

i do love it when pople dont think before they make topics like this.. its soo easy to rebuttle the solution and move on with our lives

yes "move on"

Please lets, he doesn't have 1 mill, If anything it would be in the range of 250k and that's if he constantly mined. Because lets not forget there were MORE people mining
Activity: 644
P2P The Planet!
firstly satoshi does not own 1mill coins. sorry but just no..

between 2009-2011 5 mill coins were produced. and trust me there were more then 5 people mining.. do the maths

secondly lets say satoshi had 500k coins instead (again exaggerated but lets roll with it) would require each coin to be worth $2m each.. or if we use the FUD amount of a 1million coin hoard, it would be $1mill a coin for him to be a trillionaire..

so i dont think so..

i do love it when pople dont think before they make topics like this.. its soo easy to rebuttle the solution and move on with our lives

yes "move on"
Activity: 551
What is your opinion ?

First? LOL... There are already loads of trillionaires in Zimbabwe...

Grin

The common concept of a trillionaire is to have trillion USD. Neither trillion zimbabwean dollar nor trillion euro.

haha this is awesome where did you find that picture of the bill? lol
Activity: 551
Sure, but only 'virtually' be worth that much.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1204
The revolution will be digital
It has been discussed in the article Bitcoin Trillionaire.

What is your opinion ?

It's my mission to become the first BitcoinBillionaire! Who cares for FIAT Trillionaires, if you can have a trillion Bitcoin!!!

BitcoinBillionaire is a vague concept. Forget about trillion Bitcoin. Bitcoin is restricted to 21 million by 2140.
Pages:
Jump to: