Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Stablecoins have a future? - page 2. (Read 16442 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 251
April 21, 2019, 03:57:18 PM
I believe every stablecoins has better future, the fact that they are able to keep the 1$ price tag makes it easier for crypto fans to trade among other things, I'm glad we have stable coins in crypto space
I am also glad that there are stablecoins, but I do not think we need so many such coins. sooner or later there will be only a few stable Coin
I am not in favor of stability because I think a coin should be unstable so the price will change and we can get the opportunity to invest only few thousands but we can earn so many, price change happens only with the help of number of investment if more people will invest in the market so the price will rise but when more people will see price can fall.
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
April 21, 2019, 10:01:44 AM
Stablecoins are worthy investment since many people see's there worth in cryptocurrency community. Through the legacy and excellence they have, I am sure that they will have a great future.

As long as the cryptocurrency is growing many coins can be raised which the main purpose is to raise many for the public to have a better life.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
April 21, 2019, 09:54:01 AM
I think that stable coins have a very good future. It seems to me that in the near future many countries of the world will start issuing their national cryptocurrency. The world does not stand still, time is running out of cash. The digital economy will increasingly force out traditional technologies.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
April 21, 2019, 09:35:47 AM
I am also glad that there are stablecoins, but I do not think we need so many such coins. sooner or later there will be only a few stable Coin
For me, there will be no problem if there are many stable coins. As long as they are legit and have a huge market cap or the best feature of being stable coin is being "stable" and transparency.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
April 21, 2019, 09:34:38 AM
People used to say that the USDT is a scam and it will not continue for a long time, but this project has made its mission and still makes great progress, probably like other projects.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
April 21, 2019, 09:31:56 AM
I believe every stablecoins has better future, the fact that they are able to keep the 1$ price tag makes it easier for crypto fans to trade among other things, I'm glad we have stable coins in crypto space
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
April 21, 2019, 08:47:52 AM
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
April 21, 2019, 08:35:39 AM
Yes, there are two categories in math :
1. Currency
2. Asset investment
If you using Cryptocurrency for currency you can use stable coins and if you want to make more money on Cryptocurrency you must take a risk to unstable coins.
Activity: 569
Merit: 10
April 21, 2019, 06:47:14 AM
The stable presence of coins such as Tether is certainly a solution for investors who want crypto investment, I am sure that stable coins have a good future so we are worth buying and make it easy to deposit or withdraw directly from a bank account.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
April 21, 2019, 06:40:30 AM
Stablecoins can only be used as a precautionary to reduce loss and serve as a safe haven for investors money. It is not a highly volatile coin that's why investors, in time that bear dominate the market, use the USDT market for their high risk coins.

Its best for trading. When we predicting bear market, better convert our asset in stablecoin. But when market start to bullish, better not hold stablecoin. I think stablecoin still have a future as long many investor make trade in market and its good for reducing risk when market bearish

The market is always exciting, and look outside the USDT, there are many other stablecoin. Because the demand from investors is still very high, if the market continues to grow, I think many stablecoin projects will come to us.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 19, 2019, 10:05:54 PM
It has a future when it's backed by a real dollar but it has no future when it was avoiding any audit just like tether when it has stated if the company maybe didn't have enough dollar funds to back the total USDT that already available in the market.

Completely agree with you, mate. If a Stablecoin proves to be backed by a real dollar (USD), then there should be nothing to worry about. On the other hand, Stablecoins which try to avoid being as transparent as possible, are sketchy to any serious investor out there. Tether is a good example of a Stablecoin where its claims of being backed by the USD are quite dubious.

Which is why, if you're looking into serious Stablecoins that have a bright future, I'd suggest that you look elsewhere. In today's market, hundreds of Stablecoins have emerged with the purpose of bringing the convenience of Fiat to crypto users. But only a few seem to have a greater chance of survival after all (like the Gemini Dollar, and USD Coin).

Nonetheless, Stablecoins will have a bright future only if they become widely adopted within the mainstream world. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 1655
Merit: 600
April 19, 2019, 07:33:29 PM
Stablecoins have certainly a lot potential, and the stablecoin projects may become the next big thing in the coming years. But the fact is not all stablecoins will survive. So, we should carefully choose which ones to put our money on.
Activity: 882
Merit: 518
April 19, 2019, 06:32:49 PM
Next year should show the actual way of whole crypto market development. If some huge companies will create their own coins, then it might be bad destiny for most altcoins and stable coins as well. But for now market is quite uncertain and it stands on several stable coins. So don`t stop to read news from authority sources because market is still young.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
April 19, 2019, 01:02:20 PM
Stable coin are lesser prone to risk Even if they have future or not. Like tether ok they are sinking but still in crypto ecosystem they are trying to shows their utility And they are working hard for surviving. These stable coin are not representing their individual Project only but they are represting while crypto industry which try to proove that crypto has utility in financial World.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
April 19, 2019, 12:41:44 PM
yes every stable coins has a better future. It is not really understood that if a coins is stable it will not gain profits, maybe there is reason why this happen. You can also invest to other coins that  brings good to your profit.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
April 19, 2019, 12:03:21 PM
What makes a stablecoin is dependent on the particular asset that it is pegged to. I'm guessing the demand for those assets have not being high and that is the reason the price of the stablecoin falls
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
April 19, 2019, 11:01:51 AM
Will Stablecoins have a future? Probably yes,just look at the word itself stable,if there‘s a tokens that has stability to maintain the price the the volume and the community it was good enough to bring you a good future,it was literally and also i already experienced it.

If the coins are stable then we do not need cryptocurrencies, there are Paypal, Skrill and so on, precisely I think prices that are volatile or decentralized are good opportunities in the future compared to stable coins.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
April 19, 2019, 10:54:13 AM
Stable coins guarantee value when you exchange, needing an altcoin without depreciation in USD! A good choice is a prestigious Stable coin. There are currently lots of altcoin for you to choose from!
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
April 19, 2019, 10:54:02 AM
Shitcoin has no future and it is foolish idea to hold or invest in shitcoins. The market is competitive and only coins with much potentiality and much to offer will survive. So go for only good and potentiality coins for better returns on your investment.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
April 19, 2019, 10:50:38 AM
Stable coins that are backed by USD have future until american dollar has the future. Which is pretty uncertain  Grin. If we consider that we have only stablecoins that are provably backed.
Pages:
Jump to: