Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Stablecoins have a future? - page 5. (Read 16442 times)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
April 11, 2019, 12:32:17 PM
Stable coins will have a future as long as the cryptos remain ultra-volatile. But in due course of time, along with the increase in the user-base, the proportion of the free-float coins will decrease. Once that happens, the volatility will also decline and this will be bad news for the stablecoins.
Activity: 618
Merit: 100
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
April 11, 2019, 12:07:49 PM
When too many Stablecoins put on the market, it will lose balance. The high competition will make Stablecoins not attract investors who will eliminate. Stablecoins are not an absolute choice because when the market grows again, no one chooses it.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
April 11, 2019, 12:03:01 PM
I think all the coins that will survive in the future are stable coins. so it must be stable coin has a good future.

and to support mass adoption, it might be better with stable coins. because people will be more interested when they know the value is stable.
Activity: 426
Merit: 10
April 11, 2019, 09:39:54 AM
It seems to me that only stable coins have a future. Because it is stable coins that inspire confidence and therefore they invest.
Activity: 203
Merit: 14
April 11, 2019, 08:36:27 AM
As they all saying money will disappear there will be no point for stable coins at that point. Or maybe stable coin will be linked to GOLD not to money anymore.
Activity: 625
April 11, 2019, 08:27:27 AM
by looking at the current stablecoin becomes a coin that has a relevant price because the price is also quite different from the other coins and even though the market is still messy, stablecoin continues to run with good and does not participate in messy coins in the market that is positive stablecoin.

Stable coins are needed by the trader and the market to take profits while rising and falling. Well, for the transfer of money, let's say from ETH to EOS. Yes, and stable coins can be used on the market to transfer money to investors or freely invest in projects.
Activity: 378
April 11, 2019, 08:07:55 AM
by looking at the current stablecoin becomes a coin that has a relevant price because the price is also quite different from the other coins and even though the market is still messy, stablecoin continues to run with good and does not participate in messy coins in the market that is positive stablecoin.
copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1
April 11, 2019, 07:54:08 AM
Well, in general, stable coins are needed. Let's say on the basis of stable coins, you can open an online store. Say the people will not worry then about the perfect deal because they gave USDT and not BTC. And those who own the store can also manage their profits.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
April 11, 2019, 07:50:11 AM
Stablecoins legitimize and support fiat currencies, so they will be our friend - serving as a bridge between fiat and cryptocurrencies, given that they have properties of both. I welcome the abundance of stablecoins for this reason.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
April 11, 2019, 07:45:28 AM
They will always have a use of course. But a future, i am not sure about it.

People will use it for trading reasons but they don't really matter much.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
April 11, 2019, 07:42:52 AM
I think that with such volatility, which for some reason began to stretch very strongly, I would probably say that it is very profitable to have such stable coins who, at the right moment, simply do not give up and do not leave the market and will fix your deposit.
Stable coins are chosen by many people because stable coins will make it easier for people and can move well when the market is bad.
so that in the future it will be better and certainly will be profitable.
of course many people continue to survive and hold the coin stable because if the market improves he will benefit big.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
April 11, 2019, 07:02:36 AM
I can't see any reason why stablecoin could not have a future as long as they have their value pegged to usd and many investors still sort them out for reserve, it is essential to have stablecoin for sole purpose of the stability and has less fluctuation compare to other non stablecoin,
except when suddenly all stablecoin no longer pegged to the value of usd then who knows what will happen.

Stablecoins are kind of pointless in my view, what are they around for? You might just as well keep your funds in fiat. The real upside is in the newest tech crypto technology.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
April 11, 2019, 05:26:38 AM
I can't see any reason why stablecoin could not have a future as long as they have their value pegged to usd and many investors still sort them out for reserve, it is essential to have stablecoin for sole purpose of the stability and has less fluctuation compare to other non stablecoin,
except when suddenly all stablecoin no longer pegged to the value of usd then who knows what will happen.
Activity: 672
April 11, 2019, 05:02:56 AM
I think that with such volatility, which for some reason began to stretch very strongly, I would probably say that it is very profitable to have such stable coins who, at the right moment, simply do not give up and do not leave the market and will fix your deposit.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
April 11, 2019, 01:17:43 AM
Stablecoins have been considered among many investors to be a safe-haven for crypto's volatility. Ever since Tether (USDT) emerged, several other stablecoins have launched in order to provide people with a wide variety of options to choose from. However, the stability of stablecoins is yet to be questioned since we've seen how Tether has gone below $1 in the past.

NuBits used to be a stablecoin too, but now it has lost its peg to the USD. Which means, that the same thing could happen with most stablecoins out there, since they're traded on a free market.

Nonetheless, do you believe that stablecoins will have a future? If not, why? Smiley
For me stable coins can have a future because they are sought after for a number of companies because of low fluctuations, so they have a little difficulty, but that depends on how the developer develops the coin, especially as it is known that cryptocurrency is vulnerable to fluctuations, as you said that all coins and even the US dollar that emphasized stability remained high fluctuations.                                                      
Activity: 602
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
April 10, 2019, 11:35:14 PM
Stablecoin will have a good future if it can develop well, of course this must also be accompanied by solid supporters too, all of my coins will have a good future if the development from time to time is also good
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
April 10, 2019, 11:31:26 PM
Yes i think stable coins have a bright future and it is very useful in this volatile market, we need something that can balance the volatility of the market and this is the purpose of stable coins. We can prevent great losses on our investments because of stable coins.
Activity: 448
April 10, 2019, 09:45:10 PM
With regards ith the market situation now, it is obvious that stablecoins are rising into a positive percentage and they are capable of having a good future, and in the long run they can end up showing high price in the market.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
April 10, 2019, 09:23:57 PM
For mass adoption of crypto, stable coins will play an important role as merchants are not willingly accepting volatile coins and that could be a problem. Stable coins are important for traders as well, so they have a future.
why do traders choose stable coins? they trade to get a profit, if the stable coins they choose then the benefits can be a little. I myself choose assets with high trading and fast price movements every day. it's risky, but making profits from trading like that is faster.

Traders must be choosing stablecoin to convert from crypto if they saw market seem unstable or looks in downtrend. In bull market, its not recomended to keep our asset in stablecoin because the price of crypto rising. Trading between crypto pairs looks profitable but its risky too but no pain no gain
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
April 10, 2019, 09:03:05 PM
They'd work, until the financial system collapses and they would probably lose their value by then!
Pages:
Jump to: