Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the bitcoin be outdated by another currency? - page 54. (Read 5719 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 102
In time their will be a cryptocurrency coin that can surpass the bitcoin and replace it on its position as the king.. But you don’t have to worry for it because it won’t be happening today,, a century from now maybe.. So our existence be unknown at that day,, as all can change in the future..

Buying bitcoin won’t be outdated and won’t be unpopular.. It’s the investment for profits for those who keep on trusting.. This is profitable assets that only deserves longevity and patience..
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
if there is a part of bitcoin issues that outdated, it is its price which makes it not a choice for trading newcomers who have lack fund. most of them are using altcoins to trade due to the prices are affordable.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
We are all treating Bitcoin as the most important cryptocurrency right now. Except from a few handful of individuals who are strongly supporting a particular altcoin, nobody will deny that the strongest and the most trusted cryptocurrency since its beginning until today is Bitcoin. And we also want Bitcoin to become even a lot stronger and more trusted. However, I strongly believe about evolution or simply change. I mean, all aspects of our society evolve. Later on, at a particular time we cannot foresee, Bitcoin will also loses its timely value. Something will replace it eventually.
Activity: 693
Merit: 100
In the near future, no coin, even the most technologically advanced, will be able to replace bitcoin. Bitcoin is digital gold, it was the first and will remain the first for a long time. Perhaps in several decades we will see another coin on the pedestal, because the world is changeable, but now and in the next ten years bitcoin or who will not replace.
Well, in the first place bitcoin is the pioneer of all coin in crypto and this is not the first time of the abrupt downfall of bitcoin value but still no other coin have overcome its value because as what I have observe mostly Altcoin is dependent on bitcoin market value, even ethereum cannot outdated bitcoin.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
There might be a chance that another cryptocurrency that is better and much more beneficial than bitcoin exists and could someday take over the cryptocurrency industry by storm just as how bitcoin did in the past. If this so happens then it is fine since it goes to show that any altcoin in existence has a fair chance of becoming like bitcoin in the future therefore proving that the cryptocurrency industry is healthy.
Activity: 702
Merit: 255
In the near future, no coin, even the most technologically advanced, will be able to replace bitcoin. Bitcoin is digital gold, it was the first and will remain the first for a long time. Perhaps in several decades we will see another coin on the pedestal, because the world is changeable, but now and in the next ten years bitcoin or who will not replace.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Of course no one knows what the future holds, but Bitcoin is the most established and pioneer. I have faith in the future of Bitcoin
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
certainly not a bitcoin social networking media like facebook, this is a truly superior digital asset for all coins that have not match and can exceed gold grade, in terms of technology is also very superior mingle with blockchain is a trend in modern times Now, a lot of advantages and excess of bitcoin which shows excellent cooking technology.
Activity: 126
I don't agree with you, the world is moving forward, anything can be surpassed!

The development of blockchain will bring great application!

There may be a new digital cryptographic currency that has the advantage of encrypting the currency so that it goes beyond the BTC!

Anything is possible!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
For now we really cannot tell what will happen with bitcoin as no one can accurately predicted what will happen. Bitcoin is still in the top as of now and is still leading the market and the price of bitcoin affects the prices of all the coins in the market. Bitcoin was the first hence why most people are so loyal and will always be to this project because without bitcoin, there wouldn't be the discussion of cryptocurrencies right now.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
Bitcoin is going 9yrs old, so far no alts surpasses Bitcoin. For 9yrs it remains the king. While Bitcoin is going down, no alts remains strong. All alts are crashing too. This is the best indication that Bitcoin has no replacement.
bitcoin has major influence on other coins or altcoins. bitcoin is the parent of another coin, as you said, if price of another coin follow of btc price, until now no one can surpass btc, maybe until whenever
Activity: 966
Merit: 153
All what I can say is that, for now Bitcoin is not outdated by any other 'cryptocurrency'. But in years to come, if no other crypto stands up to beat bitcoin in the game then it can still stand. Modern technology is always increasing; if another coin emerges to give what bitcoin didn't give, don't be surprised that this our favorite coin will be outdated. Or else if it is constantly update to match new modern technology.
Activity: 73
We can't deny the fact, that there are many arising problem right with BTC. I do hope it'll be solve asap.
What I'm just saying is that together with its rising popularity there's also an arising problem with it. If these problems cannot be solved, I fear BTC will be surpassed by other cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
Maybe, but for now the answer is still no and it's still a long way for other crypto to be able to beat down Bitcoin, Bitcoin dominance is very high and got a very high transactions volume compare to it's competitor, but other coin will keep on improving and if Bitcoin couldn't follow to update then one day people will find other coin to used
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
As we know, there's nothing that could beat bitcoin. Bitcoin is being the centre of altc price. Altc changed followed bitcoin step.

It will so hard to beat, someone interesting on bitcoin keep increasing and it's real. Even though some countries not make it legal on invest. But it won't being primary problem.
Activity: 154
Bitcoins face some challenges, such as scalability issues that can be improved or mitigated through new digital currencies, and then the currency can continue to evolve and replace bitcoin. However, it seems unlikely that bitcoin's first-mover advantage and the development of its ecosystem have firmly positioned it as a leading digital currency.
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
I think the bitcoin will not be expired by other currencies because bitcoin is growing so fast and again this bitcoin already knows a lot, bitcoin can also be used as a livelihood in bitcoin by doing tranding and minning to get a lot of bitcoin and can be redeemed to currency.
Activity: 322
Merit: 23
As I saw all replies many say no, well, obviously there's no other digital currencies may replace in bitcoin. For how many years bitcoin exist and until now bitcoin is there, you know why? Because bitcoin is a most trusted digital coin and have an asset of being profitability that's why until now people still keep in touch bitcoin.
Even altcoins never replace bitcoin, if you remember ethereum almost overtake bitcoin but unfortunately did not happen, maybe that coin will be the next step of bitcoin.
Activity: 634
Merit: 10
I think it would be hard for other cryptos to replace or to outdated bitcoin. Bitcoin comes from a long run for almost 10 years now and it is the pioneer of all cryptos, it's price is obviously higher than any other cryptos, and one of the most advantages of bitcoin is its decentralization which is much preferred by investors unlike other cryptos out there which is centralized. This are some of many advantages of bitcoin that would be hard to reach/pass by other cryptocurrencies. If other coins out there would want to surpass bitcoin, then they should be like bitcoin with much better advantages.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
www.savedroid.com
by another currency no way at least these time
simplicity of bitcoin is the key
but when bitcoin compare with another cryptocurency its autdated already
because bitcoin is the first, the technology is adopted by next cryptocurency with some improvement
Pages:
Jump to: