Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the bitcoin be outdated by another currency? - page 46. (Read 5719 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
I assume it would be difficult for different cryptos to exchange or to out of date bitcoin. Bitcoin comes from a long run for nearly 10 years now and it is the pioneer of all cryptos, it is price is obviously greater than any other cryptos, and one of the most blessings of bitcoin is its decentralization which is an awful lot desired by investors in contrast to different cryptos out there which is centralized. This are some of many blessings of bitcoin that would be hard to reach/pass by different cryptocurrencies. If other coins out there would choose to surpass bitcoin, then they  be like bitcoin with tons better advantages.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Btc is like gold, because of limitations in generation. and there is always a demand to save their own by protecting them from crises, confiscation and inflation
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
Bitcoin is going 9yrs old, so far no alts surpasses Bitcoin. For 9yrs it remains the king. While Bitcoin is going down, no alts remains strong. All alts are crashing too. This is the best indication that Bitcoin has no replacement.
The fact that all the Crypto currency is falling in price after bitcoin, I do not see anything good. And this is not the dignity of bitcoin. If, because of this, the crypto currency can not outrun the bitcoin in the price, it simply means that in fact, we do not yet have any crypto-currency market. Everything has a link to bitcoin. Therefore, what can be discussed if the price of altcoins does not depend on the functionality of a coin or a token, and bitcoin, which has a price of thousands and tens of thousands of times more compared to altcoyines, can not even fulfill its basic function of payment medium normally?
Activity: 108
In my opinion this is possible. If bitcoin is not technologically advanced, then it is unlikely that it will be obsolete compared to the new coin. But to improve bitcoin, this seems impossible.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
We cannot control how each investors would like the currency to hold for his or her investments. But there is one thing that is certain about bitcoin. It will never be replaced because it started everything. All the hard work was put into it. So that for sure bitcoin will will live even with so many competitors.
Even at the present there are already new coins that appear in the market but i think they don't have the potentials that bitcoin had.I admit it's still uncertain if in the long run,bitcoin will be outdated with a new digital currency,but so far with bitcoin's existence for almost 9 years,bitcoin had remain to be the king of all cryptocurrencies.
No I do not think that bitcoin can get outdated or overpowered by any other currency or cryptocurrency.It is the topmost cryptocurrency.It can also give competition to fiat currency in the coming future.Bitcoin has a lot of users.Ethereum which is the second cryptocurrency also does not have that much of potential to defeat bitcoin.Bitcoin is capturing the market and is spreading its roots slowly and steadily.It has also made many people rich too.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
We cannot control how each investors would like the currency to hold for his or her investments. But there is one thing that is certain about bitcoin. It will never be replaced because it started everything. All the hard work was put into it. So that for sure bitcoin will will live even with so many competitors.
Even at the present there are already new coins that appear in the market but i think they don't have the potentials that bitcoin had.I admit it's still uncertain if in the long run,bitcoin will be outdated with a new digital currency,but so far with bitcoin's existence for almost 9 years,bitcoin had remain to be the king of all cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 51
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
I doubt that there is any other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors.Only the highly innovative currencies with unique features will be able to take on Bitcoin in the future. Ripple, NXT and CryptoNote are the three technologies that took different path and are thought of as true alternatives to Bitcoin.

This clearly means that no altcoin you can create today is ever going to overtake bitcoin, period. -No matter how advanced it is. It must be taken into account that despite of a major drop down back in 2013, the number of bitcoin investors is not falling down. In fact, this number is doubling every several months. This is a clear indication of Bitcoin’s strength and sovereignty. Moreover, the faith in bitcoin as a currency is slowly gaining pace.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange
My answer to the principle is: NO

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security, attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold. What is behind Bitcoin is the fact that no politician can steal you through taxes or inflation, there is nothing safer than Blockchain and Bitcoin. So far no technologically superior currency has emerged to Bitcoin to the point of provoking an abyss between technologies and will hardly emerge.

BUY BITCOIN TODAY AND ALWAYS.
Yeah, im hoping that this will survive on all the resistance. Bitcoin is for the future. Keep believing.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
2 years ago we couldn`t even think that there would be a digital currency which will aim to take dollars place but nowdays we say those thing so is with btc, anytime there is a possiblity for btc to be outdated by another currency.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
In my opinion, bitcoin cannot be outdated that fast because as of now it is still fast and applicable to the present payment methods. If ever payment methods change and bitcoin does not then this is the time that it can be outdated.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Definitely no, bitcoin is a king of the cryptocurrency and a blockchain. With regards to value of coin it can not be compared by any one. So even if a lot of coins or currency will developed in blockchain and launch in a capitalized market it can not be happened to be outdated with only coins that supposedly surpass the king of crypto.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
It all depends on what the devs do from here. They could upgrade everything so transactions are faster and cheaper or find that Bitcoin is best served as a store of value. The possibilities are endless. They won't just sit around and do nothing. So it’s impossible to be outdated. Bitcoin would still the king.
Activity: 267
Merit: 11
Good to know that you have answered yourself, for i don't see any other coin that can replace Bitcoin in the nearest future. Bitcoin has made name in the crypto currency community and nothing or coins can erase Bitcoin name from been the number one leading crypto currency in the world.
Activity: 154
Never. Because even though the acknowledged bitcoin volatility rate has a great risk, bitcoin is still a promising investment destination that is 'sexy' and appealing to investors. It is feared that there will be a large diversion of funds from financial institutions such as banks or securities firms and capital markets to investments in virtual currency. The implications are clear, the stagnation and even the decline of the country's economic growth.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
No. Definitely No. you cant outdate the one who started it all. Bitcoin is like the grandfather of this whole cryptoworld. It started all of this. Other crypto are basing on what the bitcoin price is. Bitcoin pretty much affects the whole crypto. Maybe other coin can get close but not outdate bitcoin from what it is now.
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
My answer to the principle is: NO

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security, attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold. What is behind Bitcoin is the fact that no politician can steal you through taxes or inflation, there is nothing safer than Blockchain and Bitcoin. So far no technologically superior currency has emerged to Bitcoin to the point of provoking an abyss between technologies and will hardly emerge.

BUY BITCOIN TODAY AND ALWAYS.

Knowing bitcoin as the father of all coins, it would be really hard for most coins to beat it because it has proven the world so much. It has been the best coin that changed a lot of lives. Bitcoin stands out for years because despite of it's votality, it continues to shine and show us it's capability to obtain great things.
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
In my opinion this bitcoin is among the best digital money among other digital money and if in this digital era maybe bitcoin will not be expired by between digital money nor any other paper currency now more and more bitcoin enthusiasts
You are right, an no one can replace it no matter how much a certain coin would want, no matter how much great the platform of the coin would be just like Ethereum, we should be noted that no one would ever replace it, in its nine years there is no single coin who can even compare with it.
Activity: 401
Merit: 10
In my opinion this bitcoin is among the best digital money among other digital money and if in this digital era maybe bitcoin will not be expired by between digital money nor any other paper currency now more and more bitcoin enthusiasts
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
I see here the supply of bitcoin is thinning, and if there is no recover, then bitcoin will be expired by other crypto. and the closest is etherum, because the supply of etherum is not limited to the present.
Pages:
Jump to: