Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the bitcoin be outdated by another currency? - page 47. (Read 5719 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 12
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Bitcoin will never be outdated because it is an futuristic technology and will continue to grow as many developers around the world conspires to make it even more sufficient and even solved it's latest challenge the bitcoin scaling and many presented their solution to fix it. This shows how much dev,coders crypto specilist supports it.
Bitcoin will never be outdated for the simple reason that is updated very frequently by the developers, I know that some people get desperate and would like for the development to be even faster, but the developers are doing the best they can, I'm pretty sure that if they could deliver the updates faster they would do it, so the only thing that we need to do is to be patient, the developers believe so strongly in the future bitcoin that they dedicated their lives to it, which is a greater sacrifice than any other person is doing for bitcoin.
That’s right. Absolutely, bitcoin will be never outdated. As we know that bitcoin is the prelude of digital currency, it’s the father of all coins. Though it is the oldest coin but it still keeps growing. Besides the demand for using bitcoin is higher than any other coins. There are many people keep an eye on bitcoin market closely. Bitcoin indeed help many people solve their problem about finance. These days, there are some people depend on bitcoin totally because they reaped a huge  fruits from bitcoin. In ther future, the demand of using bitcoin will be probably increased a lot because people gradually realize the useful of bitcoin.
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
My answer to the principle is: NO

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security, attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold. What is behind Bitcoin is the fact that no politician can steal you through taxes or inflation, there is nothing safer than Blockchain and Bitcoin. So far no technologically superior currency has emerged to Bitcoin to the point of provoking an abyss between technologies and will hardly emerge.

BUY BITCOIN TODAY AND ALWAYS.

i agree! bitcoin will not be outdated by another currency. no other currency can equalize and will equalize bitcoin. bitcoin is a legend.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Bitcoin is so strong and stable digital currency, so as now it is far that it will be outdated by another currency because bitcoin has very high price value in the market index.As for this bitcoin is so popular than ever so I think it is far to go in the digital market.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
if the government has a frontal stance from a shared decision of an active currency more acknowledged than bitcoin. then it will happen. but until now they have not been a single voice and bitcoin still peaked. Potential problems persist as long as there is no agreement on globally binding regulation.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security, attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold. What is behind Bitcoin is the fact that no politician can steal you through taxes or inflation, there is nothing safer than Blockchain and Bitcoin. So far no technologically superior currency has emerged to Bitcoin to the point of provoking an abyss between technologies and will hardly emerge.

The future of bitcoin will be in how this will survive without the full support of the government. I have no doubt about the technology but on how the investors put there money on bitcoin without a fear of losing the value. Maybe in the future another coin will in control the crypto currency world as nothing is permanent unless change.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
We need to ask, what currency can make bitcoin expired and abandoned by its users? I think blockchain technology is a refinement of existing technologies for use in the world economy. What other currencies will appear in the future, we will not know, if the currency is still the same digit then bitcoin will still be able to beat the currency that will appear because bitcoin is the king of the digital currency.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
My opinion is bitcoin cannot be outdated by other currency because it is the first creation and the most successful of all cryptocurrency. As they say that it is the father of all altcoins and is tested through times.  And imagine all the bitcoin holders and believers around the world, it isn't easy to defeat.

Exactly, Bitcoin is the father of the cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, for another decade no other has the ability to suppress the Bitcoin because of Bitcoin decentralised technology. Most of the community is still supporting Bitcoin because it has strong future of transparency and already some governments have already legalised the Bitcoin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
all altcoin since his appearance is always dependent on the increase and decrease in the price of the bitcoin. It is certainly very profitable bitcoin and with this then bitcoin can never be defeated by any coins. and it looks like in the next few years will remain as it is.
it seems that it will be hard for bitcoin to be replaced by other currencies because the bitcoin is already a lot to use let alone to replace or beat bitcoin it seems unlikely if for me
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
I do agree with everyone, bitcoin cannot be outdated no matter how many cryptos will exists. Bitcoin is the king of all cryptos, and bitcoin is very successful now even it's price is unpredictable, still you will surely gain profit out of it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
I think that's a no. Because even if Sathosi Nakamoto's identity and whereabouts are not known to the public, still, corrections and hardforks are still happening. I also believed that no other crypto can ever match bitcoin as long as bitcoin is still exists.
Activity: 294
Merit: 34
My opinion is bitcoin cannot be outdated by other currency because it is the first creation and the most successful of all cryptocurrency. As they say that it is the father of all altcoins and is tested through times.  And imagine all the bitcoin holders and believers around the world, it isn't easy to defeat.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
Bitcoin will never be outdated because it is an futuristic technology and will continue to grow as many developers around the world conspires to make it even more sufficient and even solved it's latest challenge the bitcoin scaling and many presented their solution to fix it. This shows how much dev,coders crypto specilist supports it.
Bitcoin will never be outdated for the simple reason that is updated very frequently by the developers, I know that some people get desperate and would like for the development to be even faster, but the developers are doing the best they can, I'm pretty sure that if they could deliver the updates faster they would do it, so the only thing that we need to do is to be patient, the developers believe so strongly in the future bitcoin that they dedicated their lives to it, which is a greater sacrifice than any other person is doing for bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 258
Bitcoin is simple, and that's what people like. People want to store value, move value back and forth, and if possible, at low cost. Altcoins have been offering all sorts of gimmick features throughout the years, but 95% of the people aren't interested in using these features at all, which once again points out that it there is no such a thing as Bitcoin being outdated.

Another aspect I see people complain about, is that Bitcoin's transaction fees are so expensive while altcoin fees are so insanely low. Roger Ver did that too, and he even made fun of Bitcoin various times in his streams as well. People should understand that the only reason altcoins are able to offer cheap transaction fees is because barely anyone is using their networks. High fees = high demand for block space. Low fees, or even no fees = low to no demand for block space (ie, coin is practically redundant). While I don't like altcoins, I do like their presence and the global interest in them. It's impossible to point out exactly, but the altcoin market makes sure a very large number of Bitcoins are taken out of direct circulation, and that makes sure there will only be more coin scarcity in the coming years. In other words, booming altcoin market is great for Bitcoin as well.

You two sounded alike, I wonder if which one is the ALT. ha ha. peace out! Anyway, bitcoin was originally designed as a mode of payment used anonymously in realms such as the silk-road. I somehow disagree with this ->
Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold.
Bitcoin is indeed an awesome storage for money, but it's not always a good idea to put your money in it because of volatility. If only bitcoin's transaction is lightning fast and the fees are almost gone, more people and commercial would use this, and therefore the price will be less volatile since its widely spent globally. Will the bitcoin be outdated by another currency? Yeah probably, because only few are using bitcoins nowadays... imagine what will happen once a new token has been introduced to market with same feature as BTC but minus the fee, and with a lightning transaction speed.

Haters will hate, but what if soon BCH does the dirty job? ha ha ha! #DragonSlayer
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
all altcoin since his appearance is always dependent on the increase and decrease in the price of the bitcoin. It is certainly very profitable bitcoin and with this then bitcoin can never be defeated by any coins. and it looks like in the next few years will remain as it is.

that is my othe point I forgot...with the rapid rise and fall of alt coin prices....people can MOVE their alts to BTC and vice versa and use BTC or BCH or some of the top alts as

a 'store of value'

so your alt may be pumping and dumping in price all over the place, but you can mitigate your risk by moving into BTC as a 'store of value' that MAY be better at retaining original

price on the move of your alts or even go up..you then can yank btc out to fund a 'flyer' on an alt pump.. thus rinse/wash/repeat without going to cash on each panic jump

out of your alts pump and dump merry go round

also, Bitcoin gets a 'cold' all the alts get 'pneumonia' as safe havens go..BTC has traditionally been the last stop before full panic dumps to cash..when alt coins go to the basement

so IF BTC can be a 'store of value' BESIDES the above, we will be golden....when/if it is used more like GOLD In the world economy against risk etc

IT is getting there, but again a lot of 'powers that be' are gonna at best try to slow it down with FUD/fake news/bad regulations/etc ..if not downright try to kill BTC

so far, anyway, it has been to 'no avail'

Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
Bitcoin is going 9yrs old, so far no alts surpasses Bitcoin. For 9yrs it remains the king. While Bitcoin is going down, no alts remains strong. All alts are crashing too. This is the best indication that Bitcoin has no replacement.

Thats true,  and I believe that Bitcoin is the mother of all currency for now I didn't see that some cryptocurrency will be above this cause the existemce of the smaller alt coins is because Bitcoins were spliced to produce a new start of coins, which we are working foe now to increase, although some people says that Ethereum is mych flexible than Bitcoin,  but as you can see when Bitcoin deflate the Ethereum also decrease in price.
I totall agree on you.Bitcoin has been here for almost 9 years,and so far no other cryptocurrency had surpassed all its potentials.It's always on the top,and that's the reason why people continue to entrust their heart and minds into bitcoin.Bitcoin is already considered as my best asset today,but since there's no permanent in this world,so i'm doing all my best to make the most in bitcoin community wherein someday,they can be my treasures too.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!

It is hard to see how BTC can be replaced. I suppose BCH could replace BTC ..but oranges and oranges...the main reason is simply that BTC has been around without any

security or network issues that run this for almost 10 years in Jan 2019...there is something to be said for the track record.

also, IF BTC or BCH or whatever was threatened with 'pure' innovation.I suspect they would simply 'code' their way out of the problem and get around threats that way

so far, they have not had any reason to do so, a true competitor and sure...ETH could have been such, but with its own growing pain issues etc etc that crop'd up

they kinda lost the edge on such now

anyway, my view with the BILLIONS of dollars with BTC and or BCH ..there will always be a way to survive..that is not to say the price could not dump back to

4k on adoption alone (speculation bubble further breaks down) but hard for BTC to be taken over by another coin now, too much adoption worldwide IMHO the

lead, again IMHO, is just too great ...
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
 Smiley   it will not be impossible for everyone because the time is just around the corner when it wants to stop we do not know how it will pass and replace it so it will happen if we can not do it but follow the new bitcoin currency. now bitcoin has stayed this is still the king of cryptocurrency of all countries so we can wait until the bitcoin currency we accept and care because there is no other currency in all countries. which would replace bitcoin even though bitcoin remained a cryptocurrency bitcoin in all countries.
Activity: 644
Merit: 127
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Bitcoin is going 9yrs old, so far no alts surpasses Bitcoin. For 9yrs it remains the king. While Bitcoin is going down, no alts remains strong. All alts are crashing too. This is the best indication that Bitcoin has no replacement.

Thats true,  and I believe that Bitcoin is the mother of all currency for now I didn't see that some cryptocurrency will be above this cause the existemce of the smaller alt coins is because Bitcoins were spliced to produce a new start of coins, which we are working foe now to increase, although some people says that Ethereum is mych flexible than Bitcoin,  but as you can see when Bitcoin deflate the Ethereum also decrease in price.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
Pages:
Jump to: