Pages:
Author

Topic: will the bitcoin price rise again? - page 2. (Read 477 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
July 23, 2018, 05:10:47 AM
a few days ago, news about bitcoin was very good, some say bitcoin will work with credit card for payment, what I ask is, will bitcoin price go up again?
I think its price will be grow again. Bitcoin has larger community base and user platform then that of any other cryptocurrency. Although time to time its price increase and decrease but still its price is good for investment and
For other thing. Its is accepted by many country and big companies and because of this its price will be increase in resent future. Because of bitcoin's incredible transaction facility many people used it for their online business and its user also love to use it. So these factors help bitcoin in its future.  Wink
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
July 20, 2018, 07:18:51 PM
Bitcoin price had an increase lately as I can observe more on buy these few days. Hopefully this is the start of bullish trend but as the usual the volatility happen always. But I am certain price of bitcoin will increase again.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 05:24:56 PM
a few days ago, news about bitcoin was very good, some say bitcoin will work with credit card for payment, what I ask is, will bitcoin price go up again?

Yes it will rise again soon and all we need to do right now is to hold our coins or invest even more, you can always read positive speculations too boost up your confidence.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
July 20, 2018, 12:36:19 PM
It had started to go up, in fact this week it had increased to $7,500 when the last few weeks it was just around $6k. So yes there is a great possibility that bitcoin will increase its price back again. You just have to hodl and wait to see its progression and hopefully more good news to come as the year is almost ending.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 12:36:15 PM
bitcoin will rise as many investors arrive buying bitcoins. if what you say is true then this is good news for all of us. I can not guarantee bitcoin prices will go up on the news, but the move is a fresh breeze for us bitcoin users
Activity: 4
July 20, 2018, 12:34:46 PM
any one can help me plz..
Activity: 3
July 20, 2018, 12:32:10 PM
According to my point of view Bitcoin will sure rise in the end of the year
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 12:24:50 PM
The market trend over the week saw a rise in Btc price though it has been stagnant for since yesterday. For the fact that the trend moved up signifies Btc can rise by yhep end of the year so let's just keep our fingers crossed.
Activity: 109
July 20, 2018, 12:24:08 PM
I hope that bitcoin price will rise again. Bitcoin is the most popular coin in the world. It is very trusted coin. Most of the people are using/involved with bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most profitable coin than other crypto currency. All crypto currency price will be rise and low. Bitcoin is the same. Few times later bitcoin will be rise again i think. And it is a happy news for bitcoin lovers.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
July 20, 2018, 12:21:23 PM
Actually, Bitcoin price did go up! In fact, there was an increase of more than $1000 in just a day. Exoect more pump this upcoming months because the BiG BOYS are now starting to penetrate the crypto industry. There are lots of positive feedbacks now about Bitcoin all over the web so it is still a good time to accumulate not only Bitcoin but also altcoins.
Actually, bitcoin changes. In the matter of time,  it changes and goes up or down. But there are factors afecting the price of bitcoin. One of this is how many people are depositing bitcoin in some things that we didn't know but other people know.  We need to to wait for just a right time and see what is happening in many times.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
July 20, 2018, 12:20:19 PM
 Its not easy to predict if what will be the price of bitcoin, but we know its not remain to stay low, and we believe that it will rise again and the price will become double. We just to wait it the good news and hoping that the price will rise up to the highest, and everyone who are invest in bitcoin will earn a good amount of profit.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
July 20, 2018, 12:19:36 PM
Yes bitcoin price rise again.and I m so very happy the bitcoin price has been up cause I sell my some coins.

yeah. But wait for the some week. It defiantly increase the  price. It good future saving. So hold the bitcoin. It connect to all country people for join to work and share the more information. Time is important of this process. So people  complete the target and project work.
people get the more information. This information help to improve the knowledge. It best coin.
copper member
Activity: 364
July 20, 2018, 12:02:24 PM
Yes bitcoin price rise again.and I m so very happy the bitcoin price has been up cause I sell my some coins.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 578
July 20, 2018, 12:01:26 PM
a few days ago, news about bitcoin was very good, some say bitcoin will work with credit card for payment
Let them say what they want to say about bitcoin. If they think that bitcoin won't wok with card payment, let hem say that but at least show them this news. Mastercard has a new patent that could allow bitcoin transactions on credit cards

what I ask is, will bitcoin price go up again?
Yes, it's rising since few days ago and it might be the start of the bull run.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
Look ARROUND!
July 20, 2018, 12:01:21 PM
Of course it will , maybe not now but soon. We just have to wait patiently . Better days are coming guys never feel hopeless. Bitcoin price is unstable and unpredictable but we know someday that it will rise and it will give more opportunities to us and to others.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
July 20, 2018, 12:01:02 PM
Of course, it will rise, the last few days the market is green, the price of bitcoin is more stable, usually in the next few months, bitcoin will get growth, we just need to wait.
Yes, positively it will become more progressive we see now the market is green in the price value is good, and I think the value of bitcoin it become more profitable in the next few months so that only we do have is to wait.
Activity: 77
July 20, 2018, 12:00:54 PM
The cost of bitcoine is also there, and it also grows. But now the cost of bitcoin will increase because people have got a deep faith in it.
Activity: 115
July 20, 2018, 12:00:35 PM

Yes of course many people really believe that crypto market will rise and the huge fluctuation today is just normal because volatility is one of cryptocurrencies characteristics.
Activity: 418
Merit: 100
24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯
July 20, 2018, 11:56:43 AM
I think yes it will rise again I hope this increasing will continue, but we know bitcoin is very unstable sometimes up and down but I can't lose hope cause I know that bitcoin is always rise.
Of course it will rise but we're not sure if it would be continue to increased if it's not, we need a lot of time to wait on what will happen. By the end of 2018 like what happened last year it was rapidly growing and reach $20K and most people here are hoping that it will happen again.
Pages:
Jump to: