Pages:
Author

Topic: will the bitcoin price rise again? - page 3. (Read 477 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 11:55:09 AM
In no time it will reach around $9k.
Activity: 28
July 20, 2018, 11:53:32 AM
The price actually went up from 6k to 8k. Expect better days as we near the end of the year cause it will surely go up
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
July 20, 2018, 11:48:52 AM
a few days ago, news about bitcoin was very good, some say bitcoin will work with credit card for payment, what I ask is, will bitcoin price go up again?
I think yes it will rise again I hope this increasing will continue, but we know bitcoin is very unstable sometimes up and down but I can't lose hope cause I know that bitcoin is always rise.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
July 20, 2018, 11:44:36 AM
a few days ago, news about bitcoin was very good, some say bitcoin will work with credit card for payment, what I ask is, will bitcoin price go up again?
We know that value of bitcoin is unpredictable we don't know what happen tomorrow when it down or up and down, in my opinion I think bitcoin will go up again I hope it will continues increasing so that we gain high profit in our investment.
Activity: 260
Merit: 28
Look ARROUND!
July 20, 2018, 11:32:48 AM
It will. Its unstable but there is a chance that it will rise. Lets just pray, hope and believe. Yes it takes time, but the wait is totally worth it especially when you earn a bigger profit
Activity: 225
July 20, 2018, 11:31:23 AM
Yes, it is possible, but in my opinion the price of Bitcoin can't reach $20k in this year, Bitcoin price will increase slowly and enduringly - which will make Bitcoin reduce their risk in the market and help its technology will be used and applied widely in the future. Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 268
July 20, 2018, 11:31:08 AM
Bitcoin's rise last year meanwhile led to increasing amounts of interest in other digital currencies, such as ethereum, litecoin and ripple XRP - all of which have performed well recently - and more and more people are now looking to invest in digital currencies.

Activity: 210
Merit: 2
July 20, 2018, 11:29:55 AM
Absolutely it will rise again and its only a matter of time. We experienced for how many months of bear market and I believe nothing is constant and we will experience a bull market again just like last year.
Activity: 25
July 20, 2018, 11:28:31 AM
Of course it will, it always does. Based on previous performance of bitcoin in crypto market, it always come back from a loss. Besides its a normal process for crypto because they are very unstable.
copper member
Activity: 196
July 20, 2018, 11:25:56 AM

Why bitcoin will not rise again when more people join in the crypto family, bitcoin should be a highy sought after coin. Once the demand is higher than the supply we will see the price rise higher.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
July 20, 2018, 11:21:30 AM
Of course, it will rise, the last few days the market is green, the price of bitcoin is more stable, usually in the next few months, bitcoin will get growth, we just need to wait.
I never stopped believing bitcoin as mothe of all coins. I know in perfect time bitcoin wil rise again light up the top. Maybe in few weeks or days bitcoin will coup up and survive.
Activity: 58
July 20, 2018, 11:17:54 AM
Of course, it will rise, the last few days the market is green, the price of bitcoin is more stable, usually in the next few months, bitcoin will get growth, we just need to wait.
Activity: 210
July 20, 2018, 11:17:01 AM
bitcoin will rise in the third quarter of this year as this happens every year. But I hope it will rise as soon as possible because there are many holders waiting to be sold. And long enough traders have been waiting for the bitcoin price increase since early 2018.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
July 20, 2018, 11:13:44 AM
We already seen in bitcoin market the increase of price these days. I think this is in good position that market can rise again. A huge of chance for us users to have and still invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 86
Community Manager
July 20, 2018, 11:10:20 AM
Well, in two days bitcoin rise $ 7,543 so, wait and be patient, i know its not easy but will see a new meta on bitcoin
Activity: 364
July 20, 2018, 11:07:42 AM
Hopefully in the near future, BTC may increase, the value of BTC has increased recently. That is a positive signal for the whole market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
July 20, 2018, 11:04:05 AM
bitcoin will rise as many investors arrive buying bitcoins. if what you say is true then this is good news for all of us. I can not guarantee bitcoin prices will go up on the news, but the move is a fresh breeze for us bitcoin users. I hope the bitcoin community will grow and tell bitcoin to the world community
Activity: 148
Merit: 4
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
July 20, 2018, 11:02:21 AM
Yes and as you can see all of the token price and altcoins always has a chance to recover their price with the price of increasing, and you are talking about bitcoin? bitcoin is the most powerful coin in crypto and many of those people was actually use it for being alternative banks and also for gaining with their investment.
Activity: 126
Merit: 25
July 20, 2018, 10:56:10 AM
Depends on what you mean by "up" if you mean just go up in general then yes that will happen, if you mean up as in passing the ATH well that's more up in the air (no pun intended)
Activity: 175
Merit: 30
July 20, 2018, 10:53:48 AM

For me, it is hard to predict when will the price of bitcoin will rise. But I think bitcoin will rise in the third quarter of the year because it is happening every year. But I hope that it will rise as soon as possible because there are many holders are waiting to sell.
Pages:
Jump to: