Pages:
Author

Topic: will the bitcoin price rise again? - page 4. (Read 477 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 20, 2018, 10:49:25 AM
a few days ago, news about bitcoin was very good, some say bitcoin will work with credit card for payment, what I ask is, will bitcoin price go up again?
Bitcoin price is so unpredictable but there is a chance. Lets just hope it will. Since bitcoin has a postive feedbacks theres a chance that it will rise beacuse of it. Dont focus on the price. But never feel hopeless lets just hope and believe it will happen soon.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
July 20, 2018, 10:45:55 AM
it depends, if the buy order is filled more than the sell order the price will increase, if there are more people filling up the sell orders instead of buy orders the price will decrease.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
July 20, 2018, 10:45:31 AM
a few days ago, news about bitcoin was very good, some say bitcoin will work with credit card for payment, what I ask is, will bitcoin price go up again?
The price of bitcoin went up a few days ago and it is still maintaining its price and we are waiting to see if this is a real recovery or just the speculators manipulating the price, just be careful people like you that only care about the price of bitcoin are the most likely to panic when the price goes down again and if that happens it is very likely that you will sell for a bad price, I have seen this happening a lot lately, people are losing their faith in bitcoin and when they do they have no reason to hold anymore even if selling means losing money.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 10:16:16 AM
Chances are slim if the value will rise again but I still believe it will. However I am more interested with it being stable with it's value, I think that is far more rewarding for us.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
July 20, 2018, 10:13:15 AM
Actually, Bitcoin price did go up! In fact, there was an increase of more than $1000 in just a day. Exoect more pump this upcoming months because the BiG BOYS are now starting to penetrate the crypto industry. There are lots of positive feedbacks now about Bitcoin all over the web so it is still a good time to accumulate not only Bitcoin but also altcoins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 10:09:14 AM
Pages:
Jump to: