Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the crypto market recover? - page 36. (Read 35462 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 124
March 21, 2018, 04:19:00 AM
The market will recover as always, and it will come back stronger.

look at the great depression, market eventually recovered, 2008 financial crisis, economy recovered.

Bitcoin has recovered many times in its short life span, so many people have tried to write off bitcoin claiming bitcoin is dead or whatever.

Where some see losses, others see value, supply and demand, and more importantly the crypto market has only just started burgeoning the last few years. We will have to wait many years to see DLT come to full fruition
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 04:12:37 AM
In my opinion, we will see a big fall now, when all investors will panic, and some people at that moment will buy all the promising crypto coins, at this moment the crypto market will recover.
Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
March 20, 2018, 10:04:23 PM
I think the huge price drop yesterday was just a game market of big players, and look at the price of all the coins / tokens these days are all getting back to normal, so my advice, other times do not be too panicked to see the market price if there is a huge drops Wink
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 09:13:26 PM
After US Congres release of the report that shows praises of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology, the whole market has gone green for a bit. That's how strong one news is and that is the speed of change that can happen in crypto.
Activity: 182
March 20, 2018, 07:16:26 PM
Of course. Market will be back. And market is turning green from red. The best thing is to hold for now, Red days in crypto are only temporary. It's a fact, if the market along with all the
currencies can fall, it too is capable to get back up and rise.
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
March 20, 2018, 07:02:13 PM
I think this correction will help people become more cautious about crypto investments and be true to themselves. Cryptocurrencies are still ahead of our time, we are merely trying to grasp what a single part of a huge system can do.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
March 20, 2018, 06:38:15 PM
I think the recovery will take only few weeks or months
I hope so. Right now, everyone is waiting for news from G20
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
March 20, 2018, 06:35:14 PM
Why does everyone have fear? Sell their bitcoins. After all, correction is an integral part of growth. This is a simple law applied to any market. In any case, bitcoin and whole market will update its price records. I believe that Bitcoin will rise hard in the second half of this year.
Activity: 196
Pre-sale - March 18
March 20, 2018, 06:01:42 PM
Or this might be a long cycle of bearish trend, if you look on the history of bitcoin and alts market prices only just last year they pump so much so this year might not be the same from last year, although no one knows, if these fuds keeps on going like every week there's a new one we might see the same scenario as of now and in the last few weeks.
Activity: 25
March 20, 2018, 05:56:11 PM
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 05:51:05 PM
The Crypto market, they rise or fall is very normal. After the fall time, they will rebound back, so if in this market let's patience hold is the best thing. Do not worry, lose your temper when the price of atlcoin drops.
Activity: 122
March 20, 2018, 04:43:14 PM
Don't be upset, my friend. Market correction is a normal phenomenon. All of his have experienced since the advent of cryptocurrencies.
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
March 20, 2018, 04:28:33 PM
Crypto market is always recovering after a fall. Look at the graphs of past periods and you'll understand what I'm talking about. Sometimes the market needs a few months to recover. Not all players understand this and therefore come out of crypto prematurely.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
March 19, 2018, 01:00:29 PM
20% to 50% market recovery today https://www.coingecko.com/en
recovery? yes
Activity: 84
March 19, 2018, 12:59:34 PM
No, I do not think it's over. The market will eventually recover but looks will take a long time to be weeks or even months. We are just waiting for the results of the decision of the Senate CFTC trial.
Activity: 210
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
March 19, 2018, 12:16:38 PM

In recent days, there is very bad news about the cryptocurrency market, some countries ban the crypto, large companies like facebook, google also banned the operation of crypto, or G20 talks about the issuance of rules about crypto. All these reasons make the crypto market drop sharply, prices of all altcoin all fall down. But I believe the market will recover soon in a few months.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
March 19, 2018, 11:34:57 AM
Well, you don't need to worry if you know crypto market behavior in these days. I mean, in the q1 of 2018 there were a ton of bad news with crypto lately such as bans on some countries and G20 conference in the recent times. We don't know what would happen on that conference, as well other people thinking to sell immediately cuz price will be going down afterward.
Activity: 742
March 19, 2018, 11:24:38 AM
Yes I am 100% sure the market will recover. There is a shift in which many shitcoins will become worthless.
The money will go into good projects and cryptos have come to stay. The technology is still in its infancy and we are constantly evolving.
Yes, good sign: Altcoins are recovering. It is rising again after a day of dump with Bitcoin and Ethereum.
I am holding btc and very much altcoins and I invest long term so i will wait for a few years. Hope good luck will smile to me !!!!!
Activity: 2156
Merit: 531
March 19, 2018, 10:34:24 AM
All dreams have been shattered while the marketcap keeps falling every time I refresh coinmarketcap. I kept Hodling expecting it to be a small correction like the ones in 2017. Portfolio dropped more than 70% already  Cry and still dont see the bottom. Now I am wondering if it will recover to previous highs especially considering the China ban and regulations.  Cry Any thoughts?
Do not give up easily because of the recent decline in crypto prices, always remember that basically the value of crypto is very fluctuating. There is a lot of talk about the G20 about the rejection of cryptocurrency rules, especially this bitcoin crypto type. Do not be easily affected by the news about the cryptocurrency ban, until recently the market price movement slightly improved again.
Activity: 280
March 19, 2018, 09:41:15 AM
It seems we are again waiting for a long recovery cycle. This is very sad. I hope it will pass faster than last time and will not require two years

Don't be sad because you've already joined the crypto world. There are a lot of people out there that is doesn't know the importance of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. Me I'm so glad I've joined here in crypto world because everything right now are still not too late.
Pages:
Jump to: