Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the crypto still be in 2050? - page 7. (Read 1460 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
January 12, 2019, 06:14:27 AM
Hopefully there will be delighting news in 2050 as the next generation will completely work under cryptocurrency, I believe the whole nation will give green signal to this after all misunderstanding happening now. Crypto will rule the world in 2050, just believe in this for a betterment of our future.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
January 12, 2019, 06:11:57 AM
God knows. There are some very impressive projects that I believe might be fully integrated into their sphere of influence i.e gaming projects like Enjin and Ludos.

Not sure I buy the whole, "BTC will be the international reserve currency" meme though
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
January 12, 2019, 06:06:32 AM
It looks like crypto compilation exists in 2050 and things will be different from the current situation. in my view the change that will occur is like the value of coins used for everyday life for payments such as paper money. I hope my imagination is not excessive, because the future is all digital.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
January 12, 2019, 05:43:56 AM
Depend on how far the demand and how far crypto users can able to maintain cypto as the promising technology on that year but i highly doubt i will be still alive on that year but i wish it could be awesome if our childrens and our grand childrens continue our struggle to spread kind words for crypto
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
January 12, 2019, 05:38:37 AM
Looks like it would be used as the main currency since fiats are not being used by anyone in that year. everything is digitalized.
It is because the whole world will be digitized that we will use cryptocurrency everywhere. This is the future !!
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
January 12, 2019, 05:28:00 AM
The simplest of truth is that no one can predict that long down the line. However, I will like to say that the blockchain technology has come a long way in 10 short years.

I am of the opinion that cryptocurrencies and the blockchain technology will continue to increase in relevance over time. I have seen several projects recently which intend to increase real-life use cases of the blockchain technology. If these projects become a success like I believe it could, then, the technology is here to stay.
Activity: 448
January 12, 2019, 05:24:52 AM
Looks like it would be used as the main currency since fiats are not being used by anyone in that year. everything is digitalized.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
January 12, 2019, 05:15:00 AM
It’s too far away from us in 2050. I’m not sure if Bitcoin is still alive in 2050. In my opinion, more than 10 years is an unpredictable time for us. As for what will happen after 30 years, no one will know.
If bitcoin is alive in 2050, it doesn't mean that altcoins can live until 2050. Maybe at that time, only bitcoin is a crypto.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
January 12, 2019, 04:57:21 AM
I still imagine, how is crypto in 2050? is the usecas clear? is there still a new ICO project that appears, or is it even crypto dead? if in the year 2050 the crypto is still there, then the age of the crypto has been more than 40 years, and this is not a long time, and if you see age, crypto should have been much more developed than now.
what do you think about crypto in 2050?

Thats too hard to predict but it might be the case. I am sure we will see more economic crisis like in 2008  and if that happens, people will hide their money in crypto which will get a huge boost on market cap and popularity. IT might just happen, that crypto will be the most popular mean on payment in 2050 or it could be completely dead.
Activity: 407
Merit: 101
January 12, 2019, 04:54:01 AM
I think we have gone too far when discussing 2050, but even so we will definitely arrive in that year. In 2050 crypto adoption should have spread widely among the public but for the price problem I think it will be very difficult to predict because maybe most altcoins will be replaced with new altcoins.
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
January 12, 2019, 04:42:53 AM
Yes, I think it will exist in 2050 and it will be much stronger than now, with a much higher total marketcap and many new technologies and ideas.

It's too short-sighted to think crypto will die somewhere in between, nothing is strong enough to kill something that people believe in.
Activity: 620
Merit: 250
January 12, 2019, 04:34:34 AM
I see crypto developing and becoming increasingly known to the public at large. Meaning crypto has a good future and will increase the number of crypto users every year. But when we talk about the development of crypto thirty-two years to come, of course I hope crypto will always be there and be better. But I am sure anyone will not be able to ascertain what will happen to crypto in the next 2050, and we all certainly have the same hope that crypto will always be better in the future and the price we hope is even higher because we will all always try to make crypto as a convenience in our daily lives and make a profit through investing in crypto currencies that we do.
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
January 12, 2019, 04:30:50 AM
By that's time it would have been near to perfect ,its no doubt the future currency ,going digital is future, I'm sure bitcoin will still be around and some few good ones too
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
January 12, 2019, 04:26:01 AM
I do not know exactly whether crypto still exists in 2050, basically the future no one knows. . but given that block technology is developing, it looks like crypto will remain in the future. the question should be whether in that year we were still alive?

2050 is like 30 years from now which is way too longer than to expect. Infact people if can horizon for next 5 years and even make money during this years should be good for the rest of the life as their is huge potential in the next five years if the crypto takes off and sustain the 5 digit mark levels for the rest of the years.
Activity: 421
Merit: 10
January 12, 2019, 04:21:00 AM
2050 is too long, no one can predict such a long-term future. The 2050 cryptocurrency market has matured. The future cryptocurrency is just a currency coin, or a currency similar to gold, but no one can know that 0.2050 many of us are aging. Even some investors have passed away.
Activity: 175
guestcrew.com
January 12, 2019, 04:15:53 AM
I do not know exactly whether crypto still exists in 2050, basically the future no one knows. . but given that block technology is developing, it looks like crypto will remain in the future. the question should be whether in that year we were still alive?
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
January 12, 2019, 04:05:51 AM
I still imagine, how is crypto in 2050? is the usecas clear? is there still a new ICO project that appears, or is it even crypto dead? if in the year 2050 the crypto is still there, then the age of the crypto has been more than 40 years, and this is not a long time, and if you see age, crypto should have been much more developed than now.
that would be an interesting time to know something about , bitcoinmining is finished by then and miners need to mine transactionfees my guess is that there will only be bitcoin and maybe some oter top 10 coins/tokens
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
January 12, 2019, 04:00:09 AM
We are hoping that crypto will continue to gain more ground as for blockchain, it has come to stay because many organization will continue to adopt it and that will surely help crypto to stay for a longer time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
January 12, 2019, 03:35:38 AM
Depends , but i think crypto currency is the future of money and its making waves already except for all this bad scam projects, once people actually start Seeing the true value of crypto currency am sure more people would buh into it and little by little it would be acceptable world wide and it would even be around 2100
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
January 12, 2019, 02:04:23 AM
I think crypto still alive in 2050 because of its technology is very helpful
Pages:
Jump to: