Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the crypto still be in 2050? - page 9. (Read 1460 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 263
January 11, 2019, 07:21:22 PM
On can't certainly say that you miss the gift of planning! What's so important for you in 2050? do you really think someone may give you a serious response?
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
January 11, 2019, 07:06:33 PM
yeah we are don't know predict about crupto what can to do at future. just we are know that, crypto is a so much popular currence at the moment in the world. we are hoped that future it will be growth. must crypto can get long life 2050 and so many user can make rich in 2050. my opinion that near future crypto can use every one, every where. thanks
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
January 11, 2019, 07:00:42 PM
Well, if you look back and remember how the world looked like 30 years ago I think you will be surprised Smiley
And now imagine how it will look like in 30 years... You should understand that the speed of changes and technology advancing is increasing exponentially. I doubt that we will have computers in the way they are working now Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
January 11, 2019, 06:45:20 PM
most likely in 2050 there will be no other payment system other than cryptocurrency
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
January 11, 2019, 06:41:41 PM
That was a very long time prediction of the future. I don't think it is necessary to know it now. What we have to do is to focus on what we have today and what we can do to still have it tomorrow. I still believe that cryptocurrency and blockchain will be here, or in a much better form.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
January 11, 2019, 05:48:22 PM
No one can make such long-term predictions. I think that the cryptocurrency is very dynamic and we do not know what will happen to it tomorrow. But I hope that it will actively develop in the near future.
Activity: 322
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
January 11, 2019, 05:46:32 PM
31 years from now? I don't want think that far. I'd say to take a look closely to the daily happenings to the cryptoverse rather than focusing to the future that we're far ahead. Crypto's are here to stay and I believe that by 2050 we will see a very high price for bitcoin and people tend to support one, two or ten crypto's only as a medium of exchange. Crypto's are just starting and there's more way to go but I don't want to go first to that moment, I'll stay and go with the current flow.

I hate those stupid questions. Why this date? How would the information about the future of cryptocurrencies help us now?! We'd better think about today and tomorrow and what to do next.
Activity: 821
Merit: 100
Volare.network
January 11, 2019, 03:12:39 PM
I'm sure in 2100 crypto still survives and even get better. like the internet, crypto will be one of the things most needed by everyone. we only need to wait until that time, this is just the beginning for a good future.
Activity: 1020
Merit: 253
JangaCams.com
January 11, 2019, 03:11:57 PM
It's too far to predict crypto by 2050, we haven't passed 2019 and crypto conditions at a low level give a pessimistic hope. But if the crypto condition is better and of high value, crypto will probably continue to grow well.
in this sense you don't believe crypto can have a place in the world in the future. I think more about crypto being able to develop because of the digital advancements in the world more and more and perhaps crypto can coexist in the advancement of the digital world
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
ECOSTART
January 11, 2019, 02:56:15 PM
It's too far to predict crypto by 2050, we haven't passed 2019 and crypto conditions at a low level give a pessimistic hope. But if the crypto condition is better and of high value, crypto will probably continue to grow well.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
January 11, 2019, 02:52:19 PM
I still imagine, how is crypto in 2050? is the usecas clear? is there still a new ICO project that appears, or is it even crypto dead? if in the year 2050 the crypto is still there, then the age of the crypto has been more than 40 years, and this is not a long time, and if you see age, crypto should have been much more developed than now.
what do you think about crypto in 2050?
Wow, bro, you jumped far, no one here knows what will happen next year, and no one even knows what will happen tomorrow and you want to peregrign for 30 years)
To some extent you are right as no one can guarantee for tomorrow but in case of crypto currency we can make predictions and those predictions are based on market situations so according to me crypto currency will be there for many years or forever because it is under huge support of investors and in 2050 holders will become billionaire.
Activity: 308
January 11, 2019, 07:34:38 AM
I think cryptocurrency will become popular, everyone uses it widely. The world grows, people develop and I think the currency will grow too.
Activity: 392
January 11, 2019, 06:24:48 AM
Hahaha. We don't know what's going to happen tomorrow or next month. The forum has a lot of topics "Cryptocurrency is dead" e.t.c. I very much hope that the cryptocurrency will be able to survive and be a progressive tool for the development of mankind.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
January 11, 2019, 02:15:36 AM
I think it will still be on year 2050, but a more innovated cryptocurrency compared to the current state right now. Because they are mentioned to be the next digital currency, so there is a possible chance that they are still on the year 2050.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
January 11, 2019, 02:05:55 AM
It seems to me that by 2050 quantum technologies will take the leading role and those crypto projects that will interact/be integrated into quantum systems will be successful.
Until now I only saw quantum technology on film. It's hard to imagine if it's true and crazy if crypto is combined with quantum technology. I expect in 2050 BTC will be more rare than gold
Well, time for the introduction of quantum technologies is enough. What knowledge did you have about cryptocurrencies 20 years ago? The answer is obvious-nothing, as they did not exist then.
copper member
Activity: 196
January 11, 2019, 01:48:16 AM
I guess the fiat money will going to be outperformed by cryptocurrency soon. There is a big chance that crypto will be chosen by people instead of slow fiat transaction and banks will going to adopt cryptocurrencies as well.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 564
January 11, 2019, 12:15:01 AM
31 years from now? I don't want think that far. I'd say to take a look closely to the daily happenings to the cryptoverse rather than focusing to the future that we're far ahead. Crypto's are here to stay and I believe that by 2050 we will see a very high price for bitcoin and people tend to support one, two or ten crypto's only as a medium of exchange. Crypto's are just starting and there's more way to go but I don't want to go first to that moment, I'll stay and go with the current flow.
copper member
Activity: 266
January 11, 2019, 12:05:11 AM
Who can really say what 2050 really will be...
Until then, a lot can happen, even that crypto is replaced by something new.
I hope that bitcoin will be available and used in 2050, but who knows?
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
January 10, 2019, 11:46:56 PM
I just can hope it will still able to survive. and perhaps at that time, the implementation of cryptocurrency already expanded in many kind of parts in human need, especially for the payment system.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
January 10, 2019, 11:44:12 PM
Maybe I'm no longer here by that time. But for crypto, I have no doubt that they will survived in the next 30 years. Perhaps its already clear what those who are going to stay that longer has real life usage and everyone is really using it, not just people but governments around the world. For the rest, they will simply die a natural death.
Pages:
Jump to: