Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the market improve in 2019? - page 12. (Read 2129 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 101
January 28, 2019, 02:24:34 AM
Many people have lost a lot in 2018.They hope that the market environment will be better in 2019.But I think that if we want the market to recover, we need to wait for two years.
There are no prerequisites for recovery yet, but the level of the end of 2017 will be very difficult to achieve. For this, it may take not two years but five.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
January 27, 2019, 11:21:20 PM
maybe we will see prices back like 2017 or maybe we will never see prices like that again. but to have almost the same price as 2017 maybe we should wait a long time and I'm not sure it happened in 2019 because it's too fast
I've never think that it could back again,  I just say that 2017 is one of the greatest history in crypto,  nobody is expecting that surge. But of what that surge happen,  it came bring a huge disaster as it returns.
If we could be able to jump for another ATH, it for sure it won't be like that.
Activity: 517
Merit: 10
January 27, 2019, 11:10:58 PM
maybe we will see prices back like 2017 or maybe we will never see prices like that again. but to have almost the same price as 2017 maybe we should wait a long time and I'm not sure it happened in 2019 because it's too fast
all possibilities can still occur, but that depends on how long we wait for the moment to happen again. we all know the 2017 moment requires very good preparation for a long time, it can't all only happen in one year. we must be more patient to see that moment repeat itself.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 115
January 27, 2019, 08:32:08 PM
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
January 27, 2019, 07:57:23 PM
2018 is a very bad year, but the decline in market prices is caused due to very high price increases in 2017. And for 2019 now, of course, I also hope that there will be a big pump.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
January 27, 2019, 07:46:32 PM
I think the price will be stable and there will be no drastic changes at the beginning of 2019, but maybe there will be a slight change at the end of the year whether it will improve or worse.
i know, and i experience it too.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
January 27, 2019, 03:30:20 PM
We can only hope that in 2019 the market will recover, but the truth is that nobody knows and can only make predictions. For me, I will survive and wait for recovery, and hopefully there will be good results in 2019.

Right, we can only hope this year will be better than 2018. Certainly it will not be easy because it offended a lot of people to invest in cryptocurrencies. Without the inflow of new money to the market, it will not be easy to grow big.
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
January 27, 2019, 03:29:06 PM
Many people have lost a lot in 2018.They hope that the market environment will be better in 2019.But I think that if we want the market to recover, we need to wait for two years.
it is very difficult that no one can even predict the crypto currency in the future in these circumstances it takes confidence and patience in its investment and that is the main capital for the future
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
January 27, 2019, 02:58:19 PM
Broadly speaking, nobody knows in 2019. Many hope the market will rise this year, hopefully that will all be realized.
if someone Hopes for the restoration of the cryptocurrency market this year, then this should happen due to something. Today I do not see any prerequisites for restoring the cryptocurrency market.
copper member
Activity: 497
Merit: 0
January 27, 2019, 12:22:09 PM
Broadly speaking, nobody knows in 2019. Many hope the market will rise this year, hopefully that will all be realized.
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
January 27, 2019, 12:17:37 PM
Well, if the market improves, hardly all these people will recover their losses because they simply bought 'nothing', there is no reason for those 'nadas' to revalue and whatever the bear market or bull market, unfortunately the only thing what remains is to learn from their own mistakes and stay away from these projects in the coming times we come across them again! I'm saying this because people forget things quickly and when the market starts to improve, they will go after those things again, it's like a cycle.
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
January 27, 2019, 09:41:44 AM
We can only hope that in 2019 the market will recover, but the truth is that nobody knows and can only make predictions. For me, I will survive and wait for recovery, and hopefully there will be good results in 2019.
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
January 27, 2019, 08:44:43 AM
It should... The market should recover in 2019. We saw a little rise in bitcoin price and increase in the market at the beginning of this year which was encouraging but right now everything is at halt, no increase but slight continuous decrease. Let's wait and see, I just believe the bull season will start soon and the market will recover sooner than we think.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
January 25, 2019, 03:53:46 PM
It is foolish to believe that 2019. will provide everyone with the chance to get their money back. If you sit back and do nothing, then the efficiency will be very low, now you need to actively look for ways to maximize your profits. Sometimes it also says that we need to master the ability to trade.
That is why I finally decided to become a trader, I have been a long term holder for some time now but after the huge crash of 2018 I figure out that there must be another way, because it was going to be impossible to make profits during the bear market if I just held my coins and trading seems like the perfect answer for those that are looking to get profits during the current market conditions, but even if I had expectations that trading will be hard I will admit that it is harder than I thought.

The and stability will definitely continue each and every year when the price will also be improved and fall equally but what is the thing that we have to do is be aware for getting profit without loss when the price is going to up then don't wait for the next highest value definitely take the profit quick.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
January 25, 2019, 02:02:07 PM
It is foolish to believe that 2019. will provide everyone with the chance to get their money back. If you sit back and do nothing, then the efficiency will be very low, now you need to actively look for ways to maximize your profits. Sometimes it also says that we need to master the ability to trade.
That is why I finally decided to become a trader, I have been a long term holder for some time now but after the huge crash of 2018 I figure out that there must be another way, because it was going to be impossible to make profits during the bear market if I just held my coins and trading seems like the perfect answer for those that are looking to get profits during the current market conditions, but even if I had expectations that trading will be hard I will admit that it is harder than I thought.
Activity: 756
January 24, 2019, 01:07:49 PM
of course, this year the market will definitely improve because from now on, the market has undergone a good change. so my prediction in the middle of the year that the market will definitely experience a great change
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
January 24, 2019, 01:01:58 PM
Market has gone through a long and severe correction in 2018 that should be over. However, the next bull run may be slow to get going.
2018 is indeed a severe year for the market and in my opinion this is a natural thing. and we know now that the market is experiencing a lot of decline, which it should be a natural thing
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
January 24, 2019, 12:52:08 PM
Now there is a big mess in the cryptocurrency market and many investors are not sure of growth. I think growth will be but later
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
January 24, 2019, 12:21:41 PM
Activity: 800
January 24, 2019, 11:42:36 AM
Earlier this year the market was still sluggish and I think it still takes months to get better. It is not easy to restore the market like 2017, all need a process and will continue to move for improvement, there is definitely a good chance for the market to increase.
Don't be too dreamy about 2017, we will never be able to see 2017 again in the future. The market is now much more popular than in 2017 so prices will not be able to skyrocket quickly. And slowly and surely that's what will happen this year and the next years
Pages:
Jump to: