Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the market improve in 2019? - page 15. (Read 2129 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
January 18, 2019, 03:00:59 AM
Whale are manipulating the market. A lot of investors had lost interest because of FUDDERS. Search for #capitulation and you will find bunches of tweets regarding this. How can it be better in this year. I don't think something extremely will happen.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
January 17, 2019, 10:40:52 PM
Now the price of bitcoin is not increasing but slightly altcoins prices have increased. In order to increase the price of altcoin, the price of bitcoin should cross more than $4k. I hope this year we might see some changes in the coming days with the updates we are seeing in the coming days.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 17, 2019, 10:39:32 PM
Many people have lost a lot in 2018.They hope that the market environment will be better in 2019.But I think that if we want the market to recover, we need to wait for two years.
Two years will be quick if you are busy enough with your real life.

I'm expecting more for 2020 not for this year. But if something better will happen for this year then that's better and we don't have to wait for a longer time than to see the recovery period. We're still going to have bad days and recovery isn't guaranteed for this year.
Yes.We are not sure when it will recover.It will become quite difficult in the coming days.We can't rely on this market.We should work hard in life.
Yes, everyone should work with their own lives including their source of living, etc.

Someone who doesn't have experience with the bear trend can't really rely on this market. But for those who have been optimistic and tastes the flavor of buying more during the dip understands that this is a good opportunity to take with.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
January 17, 2019, 10:29:27 PM
Many people have lost a lot in 2018.They hope that the market environment will be better in 2019.But I think that if we want the market to recover, we need to wait for two years.

I'm expecting more for 2020 not for this year. But if something better will happen for this year then that's better and we don't have to wait for a longer time than to see the recovery period. We're still going to have bad days and recovery isn't guaranteed for this year.
Yes.We are not sure when it will recover.It will become quite difficult in the coming days.We can't rely on this market.We should work hard in life.
Activity: 242
Merit: 7
January 17, 2019, 07:35:05 PM
If you know for sure that in two years the situation will improve so much that we will be able to return all our losses, it would be just great, but since no one has such confidence, then most likely they will not decide anything for two years. Five years is a real term during which significant improvements are possible.
We can't possibly have guarantees about any time frame.
Every time we got a pump, there was a reason for it.
If nothing interesting happens to crypto, it will continue losing its value, the loss of value will cause panic selling over and over and over again.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
January 17, 2019, 05:23:01 PM
Today I saw a new forecast based on Elliott curves, and according to it, a significant increase in the price of bitcoin will come only by mid-2023, that is, we all have to wait not two or even three years, but much more - four years will have to pass until we see another bullish surge. Such is the sad reality at the moment.
While that may seem to be something negative you need to look at the positive side, if it takes that long for the price to recover then that means you will have plenty of time to prepare for the next bull market, so even if someone found out about bitcoin today and wanted to invest in the market then that person will still have time to get all the bitcoin he could before that happened.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
January 17, 2019, 01:11:06 PM
If you know for sure that in two years the situation will improve so much that we will be able to return all our losses, it would be just great, but since no one has such confidence, then most likely they will not decide anything for two years. Five years is a real term during which significant improvements are possible.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
January 17, 2019, 12:43:41 PM
Today I saw a new forecast based on Elliott curves, and according to it, a significant increase in the price of bitcoin will come only by mid-2023, that is, we all have to wait not two or even three years, but much more - four years will have to pass until we see another bullish surge. Such is the sad reality at the moment.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 17, 2019, 11:43:25 AM

Activity: 686
Merit: 108
January 17, 2019, 11:24:22 AM
We really need to wait but I think it will not consume 2years before the bulls to come again. I’m changing my prediction this year I will play on the safe side now which is to be open for both trend the pump and dump trend. Bull market is possible this year, but it looks like bear are becoming more stronger hopefully not.
Activity: 420
January 17, 2019, 11:01:02 AM
Yes, I believe that the cryptocurrency market will get better in 2019. 2018 is already very bad, so there may be price recovery in the cryptocurrency market in 2019, but I am not sure, maybe Bitcoin will not succeed.
The price recovery is probably too optimistic scenario for 2019, it is too early to dream about it, you need more time, I think not before 2020 will begin a real rise in the market
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
January 17, 2019, 09:53:08 AM

We may have to wait for a while, as there is currently no sign of the bear ending. Not sure about 2 years though.
The event I'm waiting for is for whole crypto marketcap to rise above the $210b support line that held late in 2018. I think once we can establish new support above that point, then we are back to a bull. How long it will take... who knows?
Activity: 255
January 17, 2019, 08:57:12 AM
I agree, all the events of the past in 2018 showed that the market will not always grow, it needs time for the correction and adoption of technologies by the community, I think that this year will be successful for the cryptocurrency in general.
Activity: 401
January 16, 2019, 06:13:23 AM
A price resurgence in all cryptocurrencies is something i earnestly hope for this year. Crypto market has had a very rough year last 2018. Nobody, even the crypto analysts, enthusiast, and industry figures can guarantee what 2019 may bring. As expected they have very diverging opinions and they can only speculate. We can only hope for something positive as time goes by anyway it’s only the 1st quarter of the year. Anything can happen.

Activity: 294
January 16, 2019, 05:47:10 AM
Yes, I believe that the cryptocurrency market will get better in 2019. 2018 is already very bad, so there may be price recovery in the cryptocurrency market in 2019, but I am not sure, maybe Bitcoin will not succeed.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
January 16, 2019, 04:03:21 AM
It looks like it will indeed improve in 2019. Even though at the beginning of this time the market cannot be expected as we want. Hopefully this year the market can rise in price
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
January 16, 2019, 03:12:04 AM
Expecting so because last year we have seen a huge downfall in the market makes many people lose their value in the market but we don't know whether they are holding are sold their coins for loos. In 2019, we are expecting something positive which will help to increase altcoin prices value along with the help of Bitcoin price recovery.
Activity: 255
January 16, 2019, 02:57:58 AM
I think the market in 2019, some time will still be in correction, maybe even a slight fall, and by spring I think it will be warm.
Activity: 420
January 16, 2019, 12:12:52 AM
The market is still slow, and the upside is uncertain, down not too far and still looks stable. Good news has not taken sides with crypto. This year is still the stage of correction and improvement of trust in investors.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
January 15, 2019, 10:56:10 PM
Market will be better from current situation but for your info, market will not face a huge bullrun because market is being manipulated by the whales. They are trying to push the price down and accumulate a lot of units.
Pages:
Jump to: