Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the price of bitcoin increase forever? - page 19. (Read 8908 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 20
December 05, 2017, 01:24:29 AM
The price of bitcoin will keep on rising and it will keep increasing as long as there is a demand of it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
December 05, 2017, 01:18:32 AM
Since the total number of bitcoin is fixed, so the value of bitcoin will keep grow, and it's price will keep grow also. So will there a price cap for bitcoin?
if the price of bitcoin will increase forever i think theirs no users are poor every body will be reach and because of that we are not going fall down so if that is become a try why we not be happy its every party haha!
Activity: 205
December 05, 2017, 01:13:27 AM
I think
Bitcoin's price will increase forever. Because if we think, then we can think of Bitcoin's price in 2009. If we had bought 1 BTC in 2009, but now its price is more than 36,000$. So think, Bitcoin Whether its price will increase forever? According to me, the increase will increase.
Activity: 169
December 05, 2017, 01:00:56 AM
It maybe increase sometimes, but i don't think it will be constant. It may decrease or stable. But i hope it will increase continuesly
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 12:32:59 AM
I guess yes,  Because the price of bitcoin is getting bigger and bigger day by day time by time we cannot see the future but we can assure that we will be having a great future using this coin.
Activity: 30
December 04, 2017, 11:58:53 PM
There is no constant in this world except Change! So don't expect that it will increased forever.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
December 04, 2017, 11:54:17 PM
I think as long as it is not adopted by whole world, its price will continue to rise if it do not see any problem by big econmies. When it will be in circulation like regular currencies then it will stablize to a value and will fluctuatw like dollar or euro depending upon demand.
Activity: 228
GIF by SOCIFI
December 04, 2017, 12:59:47 PM
If we say that Bitcoin volume is fixed forever, then with the rise in demand the price will increase automatically. Supply vs. demand ratio applies in each market.

Practically, it is not possible that Bitcoin price will increase forever as it will be stable over a certain period because people will be more cautious to play with the huge amounts involved.

In any market generally everything for which price goes up, shall come down eventually.

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511
December 04, 2017, 04:32:02 AM
I think,It's possible.Because people know about bitcoin old history.There are many people know about bitcoin daily and want to invest on bitcoin.Since bitcoin has a limited then I think it's price always grow.

Ya the price of bitcoin will increase forever, but there may be a dumb and pump. It will not increase steadily, it will increase step by step. Just consider a incident occur a week ago. Bitcoin reaches the value of 11000$ and some of the traders sell their bitcoin the price reduced to 9000$ .By seeing 9000$ many had invested their money in bitcoin, then as due to  the asset principle the reach 11000$ again. Asset principle is when the need of asset is increased means price of that asset will automatically increase.
Activity: 294
December 04, 2017, 04:31:37 AM
I think no, bitcoin prices is fluctuate same with original currency. For example, "Dollar" is the international currency, the rise and fall in dollar prices occur due to economic growth, also applies to bitcoin, when a country experiencing economic growth, technology will also be more sophisticated and maybe bitcoin users will increase so that bitcoin prices will always rise.
Applies otherwise.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
December 04, 2017, 04:29:42 AM
Bitcoin price will continue to rise as long as the demands is still high, the market cap of bitcoin is determined by it demands and with the rate of the high demand the price rise will not stop soon after all there is no limit to the price of bitcoin. Bitcoin is free to rise to any amount so long bitcoin sustain it market value.
Still bitcoin relied with the demand if there's still people who's going to invest then the value will keep surging up, we don't know if how long price will keep
moving up and what will be the stable value, its better to be keep updated in every news that will affect bitcoin, for now lets enjoy the ride and keep holding while bitcoin still showing strong support.
Activity: 58
December 04, 2017, 04:23:26 AM
Since the total number of bitcoin is fixed, so the value of bitcoin will keep grow, and it's price will keep grow also. So will there a price cap for bitcoin?

It will keep growning also after last bitcoin is mined, there is when the price will rocket to the moon.
Activity: 63
December 04, 2017, 04:23:17 AM
Its really hard to predict whats gonna happen with the bitcoins grow.But as we can see with its growth from this past few months,it has really increased a lot compared to the other months.So I think it will still grow some but it will also experience some deflation.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
December 04, 2017, 04:19:58 AM
I think yes, it continue to increase because more people was convince to invest in bitcoin. The possibility is the bitcoin price is increasing. We cant predict it if its increasing forever but we believe it continue to rise in the future. I think it could steady the price as long as most people invest already.
Activity: 630
December 04, 2017, 04:10:12 AM
Yes now bitcoin will not stop and this is right time to take off for full speed of growth.Bitcoin experts are advising that bitcoin will be reach $40000 in 2018 and will reach out of buying. Now it is the best opportunity for every one to hold it and keep for so many years. No body can tell that when it will stop or not Because now it is going to become a master  money of the whole world.
Activity: 34
December 04, 2017, 04:08:08 AM
It should keep increasing as long as there is demand and it should keep on increasing until it hits it's ceiling closer to when the amount of bitcoins are no longer able to be mined and can simply be sent by those who have got bitcoin already.
Activity: 378
December 04, 2017, 04:06:03 AM
I think that a few more years or decades bitcoin will grow. He has a huge potential. It is likely that BTC will cost more than $ 1 million.
Activity: 518
December 04, 2017, 04:04:06 AM
I think so, If many investment to come and higher demand i think bitcoin will increase, A lot of people now are really like investment to increase their income. Therefore we should trust bitcoin to make our lives happy in the following years to come.
Activity: 56
December 04, 2017, 04:02:06 AM
Really hard to predict, Nobody knows what will happen with this Bitcoin.
Activity: 41
December 04, 2017, 03:58:26 AM
I expect to be 100 times from now.
Pages:
Jump to: