Pages:
Author

Topic: will the price of coin be up soon? - page 11. (Read 23190 times)

copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
February 24, 2019, 01:45:25 AM
From the look of things, prices of most promising coins with real use case have started rising as more good news about bitcoin and crypto in general started coming up. Bull run is even likely to happen.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
February 24, 2019, 01:44:24 AM
I believe BTC will reach 10k$ soon and $100k until the end of 2019. And $1 million in 2020 when lightning network becomes more widely used.
A great dream, but you know it's too hard to come true. In 2019 I only hope that BTC can exceed 7000 $ or better than $ 10000. In the next 10 years if the BTC is alive, I think it can reach $ 100000
copper member
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
February 24, 2019, 01:42:36 AM
To me,  I have always been Optimistic about the bull run but what I don't  know is when it will start.  Yes we all saw the rise in the prices of eth and bitcoin  but i think there will surely be a reversal  of price movement for the bull to continue.  If you are holding back or or selling,  it's  all your choice, if you think you have seen a little profit, why not sell and buy back at the dip.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
February 23, 2019, 10:21:51 PM
Noy yet, I have to wait for the market recover over the year, but I don't find any growth after the year, but I trust it will be recovered in the future, so I hold all the altcoins in the wallet and wait their boost in some day.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
February 23, 2019, 10:09:22 PM
I believe BTC will reach 10k$ soon and $100k until the end of 2019. And $1 million in 2020 when lightning network becomes more widely used.
Activity: 448
February 23, 2019, 10:06:28 PM
today I see eth and bitcoin prices starting to rise little by little, is this the beginning of bitcoin and eth prices going up? is it the right time to sell or hold back? please advise from all of you

Everyone that is still monitoring the marketcap have seen it too. I'm still skeptic because I remember that there was a time where everyone was saying that $4,5k is the real bottom but it got pushed down again so if only we pass that price then I'll be convinced that the market is beginning to go rise again.
Activity: 518
Merit: 21
February 23, 2019, 10:58:37 AM
I see this is the beginning of improving market conditions and I think holding back coins is still the right choice for me because I believe prices will continue to grow.
Well, we could not speculate again the market price movement just basing on the market price now. Reminders that there were many investora getting dissapointed on how bitcoin market price moves in 2018. Mostly investors are expecting a good market price like a bull run but it dis not happen.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
February 23, 2019, 10:54:41 AM
I hope so. I have already gathered a portfolio of Tokin and I would like to make a profit on projects. I hope the growth will have a positive impact and projects will be issued on the stock exchange.
Activity: 531
Merit: 10
February 23, 2019, 10:49:17 AM
today I see eth and bitcoin prices starting to rise little by little, is this the beginning of bitcoin and eth prices going up? is it the right time to sell or hold back? please advise from all of you

No one can guarantee that this time is the start of the bull run. But I think it is best for us to hold our altcoins a little bit more. Most of us here are still hoping for the prices to rise up high again to gain good profits.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 2
February 23, 2019, 10:27:50 AM
There's so much anticipation regarding a bull run and we've experienced some positive movements lately in bitcoin and ethereum. I'm positive that there would be a substantial increase the value of ethereum in the coming weeks.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
February 23, 2019, 10:20:04 AM
Today the price of Ethereum is 149 dollars. Looking at this price, my eyes rejoice. But to guess and form the price of Ethereum for the near future is early. We do not know how the market will behave in a week.
Of course, everyone is waiting for the growth of bitcoins, if it grows, Ethereum and other crypto will grow.
Activity: 556
February 23, 2019, 10:02:46 AM
I think it will happen very soon. Because of the little by little movement of price increase of the ETH and bitcoin. The price of bitcoin will affects all crypto world.
Activity: 660
Merit: 101
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
February 23, 2019, 09:53:34 AM
Yes I believed coin prices would be going up very soon. It won't stay at low price forever, there's only one way and that's going up.
The current price is not the lowest, so the market can still continue to collapse in the future and the price will be many times lower. I think if the BTC falls to $ 1000, that's really the lowest price
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
February 23, 2019, 09:51:43 AM
Your choice. Do as your heart tells you. But for me, this is the beginning of a price hike that can stop or go further. This was already a lot of times when the price rose slightly but - it gave hope to investors and they invested in cryptocurrency large sums. But some time later, the cryptocurrency has again started to fall. My opinion is hold cryptocurrency for a long time.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
February 23, 2019, 09:28:06 AM
I always hold coin that i have, most of altcoin price has rise. I think bull run has come and hope it will continuously
you are an investor who has considerable confidence and patience and that is what is needed for the development of crypto currencies and of course crypto currencies and the hopes of all investors for the development of crypto currencies
Activity: 793
Merit: 250
February 23, 2019, 09:10:53 AM
99% of the community believe in next growth in the near future. The question is if the community, the mainstream could predict it.
Activity: 518
February 23, 2019, 09:10:45 AM
I see this is the beginning of improving market conditions and I think holding back coins is still the right choice for me because I believe prices will continue to grow.
Activity: 279
Merit: 7
February 23, 2019, 09:02:35 AM
Yes I believed coin prices would be going up very soon. It won't stay at low price forever, there's only one way and that's going up.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1176
Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!
February 23, 2019, 09:00:23 AM
I really hope so, now it is clear that some coins are already beginning to grow, but I think that this is only the beginning, and the real growth will be later. but you need to keep track of the market all the time, it can help you sell some of your coins for a good price.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
February 23, 2019, 08:38:28 AM
We cant neglect such possibilities that it  soar high again as it happens in the past years but we can't be surprise if we will experience dumping. Price fluctuations aren't stoppable as it always a part of crypto journey, besides not just for crypto but also for the other form of investment.
Pages:
Jump to: