Pages:
Author

Topic: will the price of coin be up soon? - page 14. (Read 23190 times)

Activity: 983
Merit: 100
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
February 21, 2019, 07:38:43 AM
The price is slowly increasing its a good sign for us. If you want a big profit you need to wait for a while because the market will rise again. Just hold it and extend you patiance. Just dont make a bad decision.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
February 21, 2019, 07:37:41 AM
yes I think this month is a good start for the price of bitcoin or ethereum, because now you see the market price getting better every day, so I am very sure in some time the price of both will be better too.
Activity: 625
February 21, 2019, 07:31:43 AM
today I see eth and bitcoin prices starting to rise little by little, is this the beginning of bitcoin and eth prices going up? is it the right time to sell or hold back? please advise from all of you

I would wait now. Because it is not known what the weekly growth of coins is associated with. Now it is worth making sure of the further growth of coins and then making decisions. I hope that most companies will enter the market, under the growth of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 407
Merit: 101
February 21, 2019, 07:28:42 AM
Not yet, the increase is just an ordinary market movement and has not been included in the beginning for bullrun. I think the market price for the future is still very difficult to predict but even so we must remain optimistic, so I personally still choose to keep holding back. I'm sure the bull run will come soon
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
February 21, 2019, 07:05:57 AM
Speculations are sometimes very misleading ,some said we found the bottom already and other said the present market price is just a correction ,I dontvknow which one to follow as crypto is too unpredictable ,its better to just wait and see what happens next
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
February 21, 2019, 07:03:12 AM
I think 50% of people will tell to sell and 50% will tell to buy . Actually make decision by yourself , if you really believe ETH / BTC or any other coin / token will get new all time high's then just buy it and hold till you are happy with your investment . Remember invest what you can afford to lose , dont loan or throw any renting / food money in crypto it can turn out really bad ...

But if you ask a professional trader, they will say to HODL. Remember the BITCOIN ETF approval decision is upcoming and so is the Ethereum upgrade. I also see a lot of cryptocurrencies right now have increased their price in slight bull runs.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
February 21, 2019, 07:01:05 AM
I think 50% of people will tell to sell and 50% will tell to buy . Actually make decision by yourself , if you really believe ETH / BTC or any other coin / token will get new all time high's then just buy it and hold till you are happy with your investment . Remember invest what you can afford to lose , dont loan or throw any renting / food money in crypto it can turn out really bad ...
Activity: 156
Merit: 2
February 21, 2019, 06:47:13 AM
The price of coin is moving this days , is just that the increase in price is not persistent but from what am seeing from my forecasting the price is going to rise soon.
Activity: 454
Merit: 13
February 21, 2019, 06:35:57 AM
This uptrend got everyone talking about the bull run. Everyone is now eager to know if the bull run is coming. Well, as for me, I don't bother much about prices for now. I think in future definitely the market will improve if more and more adoption keeps coming.
I agree with this. And I don't think the OP is asking the right question. Asking people for advice for them to make decisions isn't doing your own research which is what you need to do so that if things go wrong you don't blame the people who advised you.
Activity: 912
February 21, 2019, 05:35:54 AM
It is difficult to say sell or hodl. You can of course sell, but the main thing is not to regret it later, if the price goes even higher. But the opposite may happen - the price may start to fall, as it was in early January 2019.
Activity: 238
Merit: 37
February 21, 2019, 05:33:18 AM
The price of coin is already up with some percentage,we just hoping that it will continue like that for some time to come then we might just find ourself in the bull run.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 21, 2019, 05:23:40 AM
I think it is difficult to tell whether it is the beginning of the bull market. In fact, I feel this is the time to watch the market to determine the price movement direction.
because the market can change at any time, it can move at will so it is difficult to say that it will rise higher or it will go down again.
keep an eye on the market, if you want to know more about its development so you should often check market movements.

and we can only guess, the truth is not know, because the future nobody knows, and in my opinion the market can go up and the price of coins go up but not too high.
Activity: 774
February 21, 2019, 05:20:39 AM
this growth is nothing compared to how much coins have fallen and total market capitalization. I think it's not global growth yet, but just local. when the next boom on the crypt really begins, we will see a very fast and strong growth. so far it has not started yet, so we will still fall
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
February 21, 2019, 05:08:28 AM
The price is up now and all the others also got the rise. in terms of USD value as they depend on BTC.
Though if we will see the market EThereum gets more percentage on the pump as it is not just depending on the rise of USD to BTC.
They are also gaining the price in bitcoin. that is why they claim again the number 2 spot.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
February 21, 2019, 05:02:29 AM
From waht we are having now,the price of the coins are going up already and the whole thing is proofing to be the begining of bull run because the price have been consistence for sometime now,though is has been difficult for BTC to break the 4000$ mark and for ETH to break the 50$ mark,am hoping both can break it because i have the feeling that, breaking that will lead to an upward trend.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
February 21, 2019, 05:02:15 AM
I think it is difficult to tell whether it is the beginning of the bull market. In fact, I feel this is the time to watch the market to determine the price movement direction.
Activity: 538
February 21, 2019, 04:31:22 AM
In the near future, the cost of Bitcoin may exceed $ 4,000, Ethereum shows an increase of 2.5 times, and Bitcoin doubled. The objects of the trades with these coins returned to the level of the first half of 2018 to be more difficult to hold.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
February 21, 2019, 04:27:19 AM
the potential is still there where people's expectations regarding the market increase. bitcoin, for example, people still have enough hope for bitcoin to be able to rise quite high later
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
February 21, 2019, 04:19:25 AM
I think that now is the right time to buy and hold. In what is happening in the market now, I see signals for a gradual recovery of the market.
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
February 21, 2019, 03:58:10 AM
If you buy coins at the end of 2018 and now the market price rises. I think you can sell it because you have already made a profit. But if you want to hold a coin and it's better. Because I'm sure if the Crypto market can still rise higher and you have to be patient.
Pages:
Jump to: