Pages:
Author

Topic: Will these coins survive 5 years? - page 9. (Read 2325 times)

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
November 04, 2021, 11:50:59 AM
I have all of these coins:
ETH 40%
CARDANO 20%
POKALDOT 20%
TERRA LUNA 5%
THETA 15%
Avax: 10%
ETH, Cardano and Polkadot are your best choice so far. If it's a "real" story and not a made up fantasy story like you have in your trust profile then you are surely know what to do for now.
Your goal would be too long in my opinion so if whoever takes this as reference then just make sure to check your portfolio regularly so you can re-new your strategy based around the situation you are live in current state.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 04, 2021, 11:34:40 AM
I once had a coin like the one you have in my portfolio. These are coins that have a good future for the next five years. Ethereum especially the one I observed has tremendous development and growth. But obstacles for coin holdings seem to sometimes be impatient and like to be carried away by fake news on the road. Therefore, research remains the basis if you want to hold coins.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
November 03, 2021, 04:34:34 PM

ETH 40%
CARDANO 20%
POKALDOT 20%
TERRA LUNA 5%
THETA 15%

Are my coins going to last is it likely?
Yes, you have selected some of the best altcoins.
Each of us is preparing a portfolio in our investments to wait for the next bullrun or for the long term. As you have described with several coins with different investment amounts. I think almost all of us do the same. They will hold several coins with different amounts. I have BNB, Ethereum, and several other altcoins at low prices, or under $10. I think the low priced coin still has a great chance in the next bull run.
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
November 03, 2021, 03:54:12 PM

The most important thing to survive in next 5 years is to be useful for people.
Decentralization allows a lot of opportunities and the coin must to help to realize this oportunity.
For example there is demand in safe data storage like that https://blog.inery.io/index.php/2021/09/28/introduction-to-inerydb/

Bitcoin has a limited issue. As the ecosystem and number of users of Bitcoin grow, the demand for Bitcoin increases too. That is why people buy bitcoin.

Because bitcoin has a limited issue and the demand in it increase the price of Bitcoin continue to grow. It means that many people use bitcoin for investment purposes.
Activity: 132
Merit: 4
November 03, 2021, 10:43:28 AM
Not sure how long those coins will last. But Ethereum and Polkadot are sure enough coins that will even last for next text years. Especially with NFT technology, new projects utilize Ethereum and Polkadot blockchains as the base of their platform which will increase adoption for these coins.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 03, 2021, 10:08:06 AM
Safe to say that ETH is going to survive just because of how it's established and solidified its name, and since you invested more on Ethereum than the other coins, you'll definitely gain profit from it in the next 5 years, Cardano does seem promising, but I can't tell if the other coins will last for 5 years, some coins die easily.

Undoubtedly, ETH will last a lifetime thanks to the community supporting it every step of the way. It's still the second-largest cryptocurrency by market cap even when other competitors have greater performance and features. Regarding the other newer coins listed by the OP, it's hard to tell whenever they'll survive 5 years from now or simply fade away into oblivion. Everything will depend on how active these projects are in development, and what real use cases they're able to provide to people in the mainstream world.

I'd simply focus on BTC and ETH, as they're the driving forces of the market. People should put their money most on these crypto assets as they're bound to last a lifetime. The other coins are simply a gamble, simply because they're new to the scene. What matters is usability. As long as the coin you're investing into is useful, you can rest assured it's going to last a pretty long time. Remember to play it safe, and never make decisions based on someone else's opinion. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 1190
Merit: 126
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 03, 2021, 09:31:38 AM
Based on what altcoins investors are experiencing from the market currently, show that it will be difficult for those coins to survive 5 years. Those coins are not stable in the market over some months now, show that it will be stable from 2 to 3 years to survive before it will start decreasing in the market.
Now that the end of the year is approaching, it will not be easy for ethereum, Cardano and Pokaldot to survive 5 years in massive pumping in this season that is making many altcoin not to be stable.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
November 03, 2021, 09:31:16 AM

ETH 40%
CARDANO 20%
POKALDOT 20%
TERRA LUNA 5%
THETA 15%

These coins are already successful with undeniable use case value. I think ETH, ada polkadot terre Luna etc will keep developing and growing due to enormous interest showing by cryptocurrency investing community. To know whether these coin will still be in the next five year is another thing entirely, nobody can accurately predict what will happen in the future!
Activity: 700
November 03, 2021, 09:00:31 AM
Five years, this is so huge temporary cut that it is terribly even thinking about it.
I think the ether will be exactly like Bitcoin, in principle, most coins from the top 10 will definitely live, but about High around meme coins, it is very difficult to give a forecast, because when real dollars need, have to get rid of the most unreliable.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
November 03, 2021, 08:47:29 AM
It will. These are the top coins in Marketcap and the team behind these projects are serious enough to make a change. In the next 5 years, I expect more institutional adoptions that could rose up prices of these alts and crypto overall marketcap. Be back in 5 years and surely you will see a massive earn with your holdings.
Activity: 1022
November 03, 2021, 05:18:17 AM
If the 5 types of altcoins have strong fans or communities, I think they will last longer in the market. for example cardano, ethereum and possibly polkadot will continue to dominate the market for the future
Yeah community is more important one for the success of a coin still building a stronger community is not that easier because it requires real potential to attract adapters, investors and traders. Lots of coins, I have seen are lagging in any of real life utilities which means they are purely created for speculative purposes alone. So, you cannot expect them to be flourishing ever as they will definitely get dumped over the time.

for Avax, THETA, and TERRA LUNA we can't say for sure if it will be good for the next 5 years or just a name.
The dangers of new coins always prevail. Personally I will not risk into such new things rather I will opt to go with old and reputed coins as they got minimum assurance for my capital at least in USD value even I always look to gain in BTC values.
Yes, but having a large community is certainly very important to support the growth of Coin, from some of the coins that we discussed it seems that there has been real potential generated, for example Cardano, all Cardano holders must know how the potential is owned by Cardano and also Eth and Polkadot. I think that some of these Altcoins have real potential.

They've got real potential since they are all been providing services in which the community will benefit, with that kind of usages
the market for those mentioned coins is big and the full potentials are still unknown, but for those investors who know how to deal with this kind of good projects, they will keep buying and holding to maximize all the benefits.
I think only investors who have more experience and understanding who know about the real potential of some types of Crypto, of course, investors like that know the roadmap built by a project that produces an Altcoin, so step by step he follows it and dares to take a stand to buy and hold it long term.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 718
November 02, 2021, 04:04:31 PM
Bitcoin has a limited issue. As the ecosystem and number of users of Bitcoin grow, the demand for Bitcoin increases too. That is why people buy bitcoin.
The problem is limited under normal conditions, but different if crypto conditions are not good, the addition of the ecosystem and the number of users makes bitcoin more valuable, so the supply with the existing amount will continue to decrease, after a purchase is made by people, that's when the big demand will affect the value selling bitcoin is getting higher or what is often called the occurrence of a big pump.
Activity: 128
Merit: 13
www.fintropy.io
November 02, 2021, 10:45:05 AM

ETH 40%
CARDANO 20%
POKALDOT 20%
TERRA LUNA 5%
THETA 15%

Anything can happen from now till five years coming so we can't determine the obvious answer to your question. But i think majority of the coins you have mentioned can surpass the five years you have mentioned to many more years coming. Ethereum is a good coin with good project developers. Ethereum has the potential of surviving even after 5 years so we can expect more from Ethereum. Cardano and Poka are also good coins which I expect more movement from them.

All the coins you have listed may have a good future in the cryptocurrency market. It also depends on the popularity of the coin and on how many people trust it when investing their money. I have firm beliefs that as long as these coins are in the field of view of a large number of crypto enthusiasts and interest in them will not disappear, they will live and bring good profits to those who believed in them.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 604
November 02, 2021, 10:22:29 AM
Personally, I think out of the 6 coins you've mentioned, only 3 would survive in like 3-5 years or even more. Specifically it's Cardano, Polkadot and especially ETH, and those 3 coins I've mentioned are also in my portfolio because they are the ones I've see with the most potential to last and survive, and can also give us competitive high returns in the future while holding it aside from bitcoin.
I advice you to invest more and have research in other coins because there are plenty of other coins or projects that are likely to survive like SHIB.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 22
November 02, 2021, 07:04:51 AM
Everything is good and a good investment, but I am more dominant to ETH because FUD news is very rarely exposed to and has very strong fundamentals along with the community and JP MORGAN supports Ethereum!
Activity: 411
Merit: 10
November 02, 2021, 06:32:19 AM

ETH 40%
CARDANO 20%
POKALDOT 20%
TERRA LUNA 5%
THETA 15%

Hi you have a good portfolio, but new projects will always come and some of them will compete with the top 100 coins, I can see Solana and Terra have projects growing in their ecosystem, I still want to know if the trend NFT will last for The next 5 years or there will be another trend in the financial system that is now being built by Terra
Activity: 180
Merit: 46
November 02, 2021, 05:20:17 AM

ETH 40%
CARDANO 20%
POKALDOT 20%
TERRA LUNA 5%
THETA 15%

I think it will definitely last for 5 years of ownership or even more, because the top coins are good even for long term investments. I'm sure you can definitely make a profit after 5 years. Trust me because you are now taking the risk of investing, the top coin has potential.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
November 02, 2021, 04:52:18 AM
If the 5 types of altcoins have strong fans or communities, I think they will last longer in the market. for example cardano, ethereum and possibly polkadot will continue to dominate the market for the future
Yeah community is more important one for the success of a coin still building a stronger community is not that easier because it requires real potential to attract adapters, investors and traders. Lots of coins, I have seen are lagging in any of real life utilities which means they are purely created for speculative purposes alone. So, you cannot expect them to be flourishing ever as they will definitely get dumped over the time.

for Avax, THETA, and TERRA LUNA we can't say for sure if it will be good for the next 5 years or just a name.
The dangers of new coins always prevail. Personally I will not risk into such new things rather I will opt to go with old and reputed coins as they got minimum assurance for my capital at least in USD value even I always look to gain in BTC values.
Yes, but having a large community is certainly very important to support the growth of Coin, from some of the coins that we discussed it seems that there has been real potential generated, for example Cardano, all Cardano holders must know how the potential is owned by Cardano and also Eth and Polkadot. I think that some of these Altcoins have real potential.

They've got real potential since they are all been providing services in which the community will benefit, with that kind of usages
the market for those mentioned coins is big and the full potentials are still unknown, but for those investors who know how to deal with this kind of good projects, they will keep buying and holding to maximize all the benefits.
Activity: 1022
November 02, 2021, 04:27:12 AM

Activity: 644
November 02, 2021, 03:20:02 AM

ETH 40%
CARDANO 20%
POKALDOT 20%
TERRA LUNA 5%
THETA 15%

All the Altcoins that you hold seem to be still in the top 10 on the coinmarketcap Exchange, and of course these coins have a better chance of getting better and will probably last in the next 5 years. I think what you are doing is very good for managing your money, meaning you put your money in quality coins for 5 years and it will be very profitable for you if the next 5 years have fantastic prices, and you will definitely get a lot of benefits from ETH , CARDANO and POLKADOTS. because these three Altcoins are the best Assets for the next few years.
Pages:
Jump to: