Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Valentine's Day affect BTC? - page 4. (Read 1279 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 06:43:21 AM
I'm really curious if market pump celebrations affect BTC and how?❤❤❤

I see no reason for this holiday to somehow affect the price of bitcoin. Many people just do not celebrate Valentine's Day and for them it's a normal working day.         

Activity: 490
Merit: 102
February 07, 2018, 05:51:59 AM

Anything is possible to affect market now, possibly the price will go down since people gonna cash out to buy gift and things to celebrate  Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 05:47:46 AM
I'm really curious if market pump celebrations affect BatC and how?❤❤❤
Probably not. There is not that many girls that use Cryptocurrency, and not a lot of people that have Bitcoin have Girlfriends.
yes i do because valentine's day is giving love so i thing bitcoin is have a heart too like us to give love in that day also bitcoin is give a big gift to us in that day.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 258
February 07, 2018, 05:45:28 AM

What you mean?
This is not market! This is crypto market Smiley
Valentine's Day can't pump BTC. No affect Smiley
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 05:41:49 AM
Highly unlikely to be affected. I don't see how it correlates
Activity: 48
Merit: 2
February 07, 2018, 05:39:16 AM
Probably not, Unless you will sell your bitcoin to buy gf on valentines day Tongue
Activity: 252
February 07, 2018, 05:37:42 AM
Of course not.the users of bitcoin and got girl friend/boy friend.
Valentine's Day is just one day for few hours Maybe they go to
hangout together on  and bought something like gift or flowers.
and its cost is not very much that has to sell bitcoin for it.
so there is no major reason that bitcoin is affected on Valentine's Day.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
February 07, 2018, 05:37:25 AM
I think yes because valentine day is the day of love and lovers want to give surprise gift to their lover and mostly people will wish to gift some bitcoins to their lover. So i think on that day demand of bitcoin will increased.
Activity: 224
February 07, 2018, 05:35:41 AM
i think its yes because bitcoin is have a heart like us so i think bitcoin give love on us in valentine's day and i'm sure in that kind of love.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
Need a Bombic PR? 💣
February 07, 2018, 05:26:50 AM
It would be interesting to receive BTC as a present Cheesy
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
February 07, 2018, 05:04:58 AM
I don't think so,  valetine day can't effect bitcoin, because there is no connection or relationship what soever between valetine and bitcoin,
Despite fragility nature of bitcoin, valetine can't affect it.
Activity: 648
February 07, 2018, 04:58:46 AM
I am not sure Will Valentine's Day affect Bitcoin ? I see nothing happen at this day, just romance day for the men and woman have joke job and not business for bitcoin, nothing have the effect of Valentine's Day for bitcoin.
Activity: 280
February 07, 2018, 04:55:57 AM
yes! why not i agree with this question! it is possible ,In this period of the year the new asian year is coming and the price always go down in January with 10-20%.so why not to do it! I think if all bitcoin owners sell more for valentine's day, I think it will affect the bitcoin price. when sales more than the purchase, then of course the bitcoin will fall further. look at how late 2017 , Christmas and year-end holidays make bitcoin owners choose to sell bitcoin. so bitcoin falls and today it's hard to rise again...so it is may be possible ,will valentine's day affect btc,,but most of cuses , also many fake news are running to make the price of btc dump to big level . it is maqin cuses Angry Angry
Activity: 15
February 07, 2018, 04:51:30 AM
What's the relationship between Valentine's day and bitcoin? But this topic has aroused my interest, your worry is not redundant, because the market is very fragile after the crash, and any tiny factor may also cause a fall again. I suggest that you go short to hedge the risk of falling。
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
1st of May
February 07, 2018, 04:43:11 AM
I'm really curious if market pump celebrations affect BatC and how?❤❤❤
Probably not. There is not that many girls that use Cryptocurrency, and not a lot of people that have Bitcoin have Girlfriends.

I also agree that valentine will not affect to bitcoin since not so much thing to do in valentine.
Not all people in all several country celebrate valentine as a big day.
For example here, i dont think valentine is very special day which should be celebrated with something big.
Activity: 53
February 07, 2018, 04:41:33 AM
Lol. Valentine's day is just another day to earn bitcoin. No special something
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
February 07, 2018, 04:40:33 AM
I am kind of somehow negative here but this is what I really see everytime there will be a date to celebrate would come. As I see bitcoin value would drop more, more than this since it is time to celebrate then people would probably cash out the bitcoin they have means there will be an effect on bitcoin and it is by means of value dropping.
Activity: 246
February 07, 2018, 04:38:12 AM
If it's any indication, during times when we go out to celebrate anything, bitcoin goes down. Possibly due to people needing money to spend celebrating or splurge on gifts.
Activity: 210
February 07, 2018, 04:33:07 AM
I think it might have an effect, because valentine is a day of love, so some people who have bitcoin may be using bitcoin to buy gifts to their partners. may sound a little funny, but it could happen Grin
Activity: 378
February 07, 2018, 04:32:28 AM
I highly doubt we'll notice any impact to be honest. It's not like many retail outlets accept Bitcoin so you don't need to worry about the standard rice hikes they make every year around Valentines Day.
Pages:
Jump to: