Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Valentine's Day affect BTC? - page 6. (Read 1279 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 02:14:01 AM
ofcourse not. first of all valentines day should not affect anything. especially bitcoin. to buy a shitty giant polar bear or something a wise guy can not sell his bitcoins for sure.
Activity: 432
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
February 07, 2018, 02:12:26 AM
so that the BTC will not affect the day of hearts because it does not have any connection. If people love the day of the hearts of the BTC continue to earn this income especially trading .. the BTC can earn a bigger jaw because of that day.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 02:11:49 AM
For me, yes because any event in the world can affect market like this cryptocurrency. Many people out there will sell their portions of bitcoins to celebrate valentines, it might go down that day and the Chinese new year and will comeback as bitcoin always did. Treat cyptocurrency like a stock market, it varies with the economical trades happen in the world. So when bitcoin go down on Valentine's day, just hold and bitcoin will go up soon.
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
Soycoin is the future "stablecoin"
February 07, 2018, 02:03:43 AM
I'm really curious if market pump celebrations affect BTC and how?❤❤❤
I don't think Valentine's Day will affect bitcoin. I don't see the logic in here honestly. Well, if bitcoin will affect Valentine's day, i guess it will. You see, bitcoiners can pay their bills, buy flowers, chocolates, teddy bears and other surprises for their dates using bitcoin. There is convenience during dates, no hassles and all. They will have a perfect Valentine's date. That's how bitcoin will affect the Valentine's day..  Grin Grin

● ⚫ GIFcoin.io ⚫ ●
Gambling Investment Fund

Working business ✔ 80% of net profit shared with Holders ✔
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Crypto Enthusiast!
February 07, 2018, 02:01:01 AM
well unless someone wants to gift BTC to their loved ones, their won't be much impact xD
Activity: 729
Merit: 502
February 07, 2018, 01:56:49 AM
How is ordinary holiday can affect the price? You overestimate significance of it to the people.

Activity: 714
Merit: 100
February 07, 2018, 01:50:40 AM

I'm sure it will affect a little, but not to a point that you should worry though. We can see some effects in the bitcoin market during holidays and it's quite normal and it will always bounce back right after.

it would probably caused bitcoin to go down a little bit more because people would probably cash out and withdraw some of their coins in order to purchase online gifts for their loved ones but your also right because after that event , for sure bitcoin can go back to normal again. not only Valentine's day but almost all the holidays or special events that could lead people to spend will always have a drawback in the market of crypto.
Activity: 112
Young, Dumb & Broke
February 07, 2018, 01:46:36 AM

I'm sure it will affect a little, but not to a point that you should worry though. We can see some effects in the bitcoin market during holidays and it's quite normal and it will always bounce back right after.
Activity: 217
Merit: 17
February 07, 2018, 01:45:49 AM
O think yes coz some token will dump coz many of people want to cash out and need to date and we will dump
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto
February 07, 2018, 01:38:15 AM

Some events will really affect the flow of cryptocurrency in the market but valentines day does not seems to affect the value of bitcoins, this month has a lot of people who are selling their coins and that is the reason why the value is keep on decreasing.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
February 07, 2018, 01:18:10 AM
Selling  bitcoin many people at same time can cause for price drop.In that day also  increase sales of bitcoin.this also can effect to price drop. But I don't think Valentine day is not a important day for sell bitcoin
You can expect anything as there are number of things which happened in the past and most of the things happened on some special events. There is a hope that things will get better in the coming weeks as there is a valentine day coming and I think this is really a good thing to have such kind of positive approach. This kind of thinking will definitely make things happen in our favor.
Activity: 39
February 06, 2018, 09:43:33 PM
Maybe Valentines Day will affect the BTC but it is only minimal. Even there are some investors will sell their bitcoins because of heart season,there are also will purchase. Specially those who have dates and those who are inlove with bitcoins. We cannot totally feel it because it already in dropped price. It is just a coincidence that the price drop happens in February which is heart month. It is just normal that the price drop in start of the year and will rise again in midyear and on the year end. Hope theres is no season or celebration that affects the bitcoin. I mean price only will depends on the amount of buy and sell. Just hoping.
Activity: 154
February 06, 2018, 04:58:15 PM
Nothing special will happen at valentine's day because many bitcoin users just sitting at home and have no girls. lol Grin
But to be honest it's just stupid question.
Activity: 319
Merit: 11
February 06, 2018, 03:48:07 PM
I'm really curious if market pump celebrations affect BatC and how?❤❤❤
I think Valentine's day has no direct effects in Bitcoin price, not unless another government expressed love by banning Bitcoin also. It will indeed affect Bitcoin price.  Wink Also I don't find any reason for Bitcoin to pump given that Valentine's day is not so global as Christmas Day

Probably not. There is not that many girls that use Cryptocurrency, and not a lot of people that have Bitcoin have Girlfriends.
Oh Goodness.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
February 06, 2018, 03:35:13 PM
In my opinion Valentin's day affect on bitcoin. To observe this day so many people sell their bitcoin. For this reason bitcoin price may be fall down some amount. We know that bitcoin price rising depend on demand. If so many people buying it then demand rising and price also rising. So I think valentine's day affect btc.
Activity: 79
February 06, 2018, 03:14:29 PM
Strongly that day has passed that we can return to the green ... * irony *
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
February 06, 2018, 03:09:36 PM
You can give BTC as a gift on Valentine's day.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
February 06, 2018, 03:05:29 PM
Nope, valentines celebration won't affect the BTC price on the market, but I think their might something happen with your BTC this valentine if your girlfriend asks some point from you as a love gift, so be prepared!!!
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
February 06, 2018, 03:03:05 PM
It is quite funny topic, cryptocurrency & love is completely different. So, it will not have any effect.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
February 06, 2018, 02:59:54 PM
I do not think the celebration of the day will affect the bitcoin price hike as I do not see any relevance between the day's celebrations with bitcoin. If there is any relevance it may be that users will sell its bitcoin to celebrate the day and market conditions will experience the opposite of a decline because many users are selling bitcoins so that the bitcoin price pumping time will be further delayed.
Pages:
Jump to: