Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Valentine's Day affect BTC? - page 7. (Read 1279 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 02:33:12 PM
I dont think so

But if someone wants to give me some bitcoins I would date him on february 14th  Kiss LOL
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
February 06, 2018, 02:22:24 PM
I'm really curious if market pump celebrations affect BTC and how?❤❤❤

Good question. But I don't think that it will have any adverse effect to the price. If you are thinking that people will bought bitcoins or any other crypto, I highly doubt it.

But if people decided to dump a few to celebrate Valentines with their love one then it might pull the price a little further, but the market is down already so we will not notice anything significant that day as far as the price movement goes.  Grin
Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
February 06, 2018, 02:18:17 PM
well if you talk about valentine day personally no it wont cuz valentine is bullshit but a news on valentine day ? ?? maybe it will affect the price
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 02:16:38 PM
Of course not, because as far as I know women rarely play in cryptocurrency especially in bitcoin.
Activity: 442
Merit: 101
February 06, 2018, 02:16:16 PM
I think yes. I think the bitcoin value will drop a bit on Valentine's Day. Normally on holiday, there will be a lot of investors selling bitcoin. But this is not a big deal. Its value will soon recover quickly after the end of Valentine's Day
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
Pretty kewl right?
February 06, 2018, 02:16:06 PM
I don't think so, this is not a kind of event that can affect the Bitcoin at all, its not like Christmas holiday where lots of people sells/buys Bitcoin due to bonuses they received during that season. Just think of Valentine's day as another normal crypto day.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
February 06, 2018, 02:12:47 PM
I do not think there are any factors that can affect Bitcoin on Valentine's Day. Maybe a lot of people will need money because of the gift, but I do not think too many people will sell bitcoin for buying gifts.

We can only guess that such pairs where both are involved into crypto exist. Maybe somebody will give a Bitcoin as a gift to his/hers beloved one?
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 02:00:28 PM
I think and I guess…. No, there's no reason for valentines day…  Valentines celebration is not really a big deal. Not all people celebrate it and I don’t think if anyone sell bitcoins just to buy flowers and gifts for their lover..
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
February 06, 2018, 11:38:28 AM
In my opinion valentines day cannot affect bitcoins price because not all people will celebrate in this occasion compared to those previous months that most people celebrate the spirit of christmas and really prepared something for their loveones.I dont think bitcoiners will give some time in this occasion most especially married ones because for me i choose to celebrate just an hour and do cryptobusiness afterwards.

I agree with you, Valentines day celebration does not have a direct effect on bitcoin. There may be some or many users use digital currency to purchase gifts for their love ones but it doesnt have effect on bitcoin.If there may be effects,it will only last in a day but not for a long time because valentines day is just a day of celebration only.
Activity: 302
Presale is live!
February 06, 2018, 11:03:36 AM
Nah. I don't think Valentine's day will affect BTC in a big way.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
February 06, 2018, 07:07:50 AM
I do not think Valentine's Day will affect Bitcoin much.

Not everyone uses Bitcoin so there are still many who have not used it and still regard it as a normal crypto.

Most people celebrate the spirit of Christmas and really prepare something for their love, because indeed some real life events affect the price of Bitcoin but in general because it affects your daily life.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
February 06, 2018, 06:58:06 AM
I do not think Valentine's Day will have a big impact on bitcoin prices, because all I've seen is news of bitcoin banned in some countries that has an effect on bitcoin on the issue of rising bitcoin prices.
Yes, valentine day will not bring any impact on bitcoin price, but I hope that valentine day there will be a big country that legalize bitcoin like Germany, France, Russia, Brazil or China.
Activity: 434
February 06, 2018, 06:42:13 AM
I think there is no affect for Valentine's day. This is not connecting. Because lot of people not depend in bitcoin for dating. And Valentine's Day is for the lovers not for profitable. And also many of the Bitcoin holder have a girlfriend/boyfriend Cheesy
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
February 06, 2018, 06:29:10 AM

I do not think so. Nothing to do with valentine with bitcoin. That's too far, because bitcoin is a digital currency whereas valentine is a matter of romance. There may be some people who use bitcoin for their partners. But if the person does not have a partner how? ha ha
This market dump not because of this upcoming valentines's day. It does not affect the btc market that price has fallen so dip. There are so many reasons that affect btc price.
Activity: 287
February 06, 2018, 06:17:31 AM

I do not think so. Nothing to do with valentine with bitcoin. That's too far, because bitcoin is a digital currency whereas valentine is a matter of romance. There may be some people who use bitcoin for their partners. But if the person does not have a partner how? ha ha
Activity: 344
Merit: 11
February 06, 2018, 06:14:11 AM
I think that holidays or celebrations do not affect Bitcoin, but it also makes it possible for investors who have girlfriends to not track Bitcoins in a day, which does not change Bitcoin much. And other Crypto coins, Bitcoin continues to fluctuate but is unlikely to recover or fall further in the coming days.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
February 06, 2018, 06:08:20 AM
Hi,

I would say that it won't.. Because indeed some real-life events affect bitcoin prices but generally speaking this is because they affect your everyday life.

Prices go up before Christmas because it is the end of the year, the period of bonus given by firms and people are buyng many things (amongst which, bitcoin, why not). Holidays (especially July, August) are affecting prices because in the middle of the year, people are budgeting... and tend to realize that actually, they need money. So they sell bitcoin and prices go down...

See, these are trends that can be observed and that are logical. Regarding Valentine's day, though, it is merely about buyng chocolate boxes. Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 254
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
February 06, 2018, 05:52:00 AM
For me it will not affect the Bitcoin, there so may events happen in the past  years and some of them never affects the bitcoin, and if it affects the Bitcoin then maybe there is an important happened. This currency will still go on.
Activity: 304
February 06, 2018, 05:46:00 AM
Not at all, i think valentine's day will not affect bitcoin because of some reason that not all girl use crypto, but most guys know about crypto and they need money for buying gifts to there someone. haha. I think many people will sell bitcoin because it's valentines day.
Activity: 364
February 06, 2018, 05:40:35 AM
Not all people uses bitcoin so I think that valentines day would not really affect bitcoin that much. Even if bitcoin is already known by many people,still many are still not using it and still think of it as a regular cryptocurrency. There are just few shops that accept bitcoin and the probability of finding a shop which is operating for valentines day will be very low.
Pages:
Jump to: