Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Virtual Reality Change the Future of Gaming? - page 2. (Read 1337 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
V.R you say...Well for me , it will definitely change the world  and future of gaming. How crazy it is for a gaming to look real..Technology advancement is crazy sometimes.Sometimes you play a game online and you feel like you would want to part of the game scenes or characters. This is absolutely perfect for that . Sitting and playing game without you feeling anything like you are part of the characters is becoming boring these days. So i think V.R would truely and definitely change things in the future

Exactly! That's what makes VR so awesome. You get to be part of the storyline. You're an actual character in the game. Plus, these games can serve as outlets for living out your fantasies. I get to live my dream of being a pilot, a sword fighter, a cop and a race car driver! Amazing, don't you think?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
It is a impressive technology to attract more people into the gaming world because the experience is great
Activity: 58
Virtual reality gaming seems to be trending now with the increasing number of games with better graphics and storylines being developed. Prices for the gear however, like the Oculus Rift, could be steep. A great way to dabble with VR is with your iPhone. All you need is a Google Cardboard Headset to experience the immersive, engaging and thrilling adventures, the likes of which you’ve never experienced before on flat screens. Here are sample games:

https://www.techradar.com/news/the-best-iphone-vr-games?utm_source=quora&utm_medium=referral

Have any of you tried these games? Do You think VR gaming is the future?

I also see VR gaming to change the gaming industry but I think it will take more years for this technology to be developed. It's resource demanding and only high-end devices support to run high quality graphics games. I also see room of improvement in the controls of VR games.
Activity: 28
I do think that virtual reality will change the future. You know just like sword art online, where there is an entire new world. Also you can dry run things in the virtual world that you want to implement in the real world.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
Virtual reality gaming seems to be trending now with the increasing number of games with better graphics and storylines being developed. Prices for the gear however, like the Oculus Rift, could be steep. A great way to dabble with VR is with your iPhone. All you need is a Google Cardboard Headset to experience the immersive, engaging and thrilling adventures, the likes of which you’ve never experienced before on flat screens. Here are sample games:

https://www.techradar.com/news/the-best-iphone-vr-games?utm_source=quora&utm_medium=referral

It will if someone really can make it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I dunno. Kinda seems just like a fad to me. People got so hyped at 3D films but they're overrated and I don't really like them. I know this is slightly different and more of an immersive experience but I'm not sure how much I like the idea of having some goggles glued to my head. I'm sure it won't be all it's cracked up to be when it finally becomes more mainstream.
Merit: 4
Yes, but not just gaming, I believe that virtual reality can have the power to change our future. It has already begun to be adopted in several industries like healthcare, construction and even art and education. Soon, with the help of augmented reality, VR can change the way we all live our lives. What do you think?
Activity: 106
Undoubtedly it will change the future of games, because there is a multifaceted freedom of action and dynamics of movement!
Activity: 148
V.R you say...Well for me , it will definitely change the world  and future of gaming. How crazy it is for a gaming to look real..Technology advancement is crazy sometimes.Sometimes you play a game online and you feel like you would want to part of the game scenes or characters. This is absolutely perfect for that . Sitting and playing game without you feeling anything like you are part of the characters is becoming boring these days. So i think V.R would truely and definitely change things in the future
Activity: 96

I've never tried VR games but I wank to try it. I think VR gaming is future, because with it gamer is a part of the game which he/she is playing. I think it's more interesting.
Activity: 78

in my opinion it defenetly will Change the Future of Gaming
Activity: 126
virtual reality is a breakthrough in the gaming world and this will become more interesting and good

I agree! No other gaming platform can provide immersive experiences like virtual reality can. In VR, you don't just play the game. You're actually in the game.
virtual reality is a breakthrough in the gaming world and this will become more interesting and good
Im pretty sure it will. I have played VR-games a bit and it really feels like a different kind of experience. Definetely see it as a big part of gaming industry in the future.

Exactly! Once you try VR, you probably won’t go back to playing games on flat screens. It’s the immersive quality that makes it unique and memorable. How can you resist playing a space exploration game such Lone Echo in zero gravity? Smiley
Activity: 181
Merit: 2
Im pretty sure it will. I have played VR-games a bit and it really feels like a different kind of experience. Definetely see it as a big part of gaming industry in the future.
of course Virtual reality gaming will change the future of gaming and will be more interactive and interesting
Merit: 10
I didn't try these games but I do think VR will change the future of gaming, but it's not there yet. At it's current state, it's not really easy to play VR games, but as the technology develops, I think VR will take control over the gaming industry
Activity: 47
Simulation will be so much better as seen on the movies, VR right now is lackluster and boring.
Activity: 126
It looked promising but the adoption is really slow in my opinion. Let us see how it unfolds in coming years.

I agree! Adoption really is slow. It's quite surprising actually. Do you think it's because of the expensive hardware? The technology is proving to have so much potential and use (not just in gaming). I don't know why VR hasn't gone mainstream yet. Perhaps we need some awesome app/content/experience that would totally appeal to everyone. Remember the Pokemon Go phenomenon? Maybe VR needs something like that. What do you think?
Activity: 18
I didn't tried but I think we should come to somewhat I saw in a SAO - Sword Art Online (it's an Anime).
If VR would be able to give such level of gameplay - that would be the future of gaming.
Pages:
Jump to: