Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Waves hit $100 in this Year? - page 14. (Read 1983 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
February 21, 2018, 03:25:13 PM

Speculating on prices especially cryptocurrencies might provide inaccurate information.however, waves project has a great potential backed with the necessarily technology and team to make it in the cryptocurrency circle, lets just wait and see how far it goes,
Activity: 364
February 21, 2018, 03:10:08 PM
I trust a lot since the beginning of the Waves. But it does not move from where it was. Until this time, my expectation did not meet much. I do not believe that you will rise that much this year. Nevertheless, i hope, it will reach this value and make us laugh.
Activity: 294
February 21, 2018, 03:05:00 PM
I still think waves is undervalued and is actually a functional product when compared to other top 100 projects. Don't forget Waves Platform AG is actually Swiss registered and that Waves has huge potential, globally.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
February 21, 2018, 02:47:49 PM
I dont know why some people love waves and prefer it over ethereum but in my honest review ether is way better in terms of everything, But I do agree waves might hit big price in future. Its not a bad thing to hold them for long.
If we will compare Waves and Eth then Eth better. But if we will look at Waves and other platforms then Waves have all chances to win this challenge. I concern in one - too simply create own tokens. It's bad
Activity: 204
February 21, 2018, 01:23:40 PM
I dont know why some people love waves and prefer it over ethereum but in my honest review ether is way better in terms of everything, But I do agree waves might hit big price in future. Its not a bad thing to hold them for long.

Activity: 238
February 21, 2018, 01:14:03 PM
Waves will certainly hit some big price levels in coming years. There are a lot of important events will take place in the near future.
February 21, 2018, 01:13:12 PM
Actually i want to say, waves is a promising coin and it's future is bright i think. My prediction is waves will be reach $50 within next few month and it;s possible to reach $100 in the end of this year as well.
Activity: 294
February 21, 2018, 01:01:52 PM
No. This year it is absolutely impossible. If Bitcoin touch 150000 $ only. Waves is good platform, but it is lack of development at the moment, like Sasha engaged with another projects (maybe) and Waves just on the cryptowaves without any drivers to grow.
Activity: 504
February 21, 2018, 12:53:08 PM
Why not? I think that this is quite normal for this project, so probably I will say that it can, because the Waves team works very hard on their project, especially recently. Of course $ 100 is probably too much, but I think that about $ 50 is very real
GFE
Activity: 336
February 21, 2018, 12:52:54 PM
Recently, Waves team twitted on their official Twitter account that they are developing their Smart Contract and going to release new desktop app Waves Client 1.0 with the security of a standalone local wallet!! I think it's a good news for all waves holder.

As a waves holder i am predicting that it will cross $100 in this year! What do you think??

Optimistic prediction  Smiley I think that Waves could increase its price x5 at least this year. So I hope it will be 25-50$ in 2018
Activity: 337
Merit: 102
February 21, 2018, 12:44:28 PM
I believe that waves can reach$ 100 only if bitcoin costs $100,000. Wave achieved excellent results in 2017, but I think 100$ is too big price for them, if the rate of bitcoin will be the same as it is now.
EMV
Activity: 183
February 21, 2018, 12:39:26 PM
Recently, Waves team twitted on their official Twitter account that they are developing their Smart Contract and going to release new desktop app Waves Client 1.0 with the security of a standalone local wallet!! I think it's a good news for all waves holder.

As a waves holder i am predicting that it will cross $100 in this year! What do you think??
The team of the project actively develops a coin and the related services. It should be noted that the blockchain of WAVES is one of the few projects which has successfully realized cases ICO which actively work at present and win the new markets.

Alexander Ivanov, the founder of the project, looks towards active attraction of the real sector of economy in the cryptoindustry and also enters new services, including development of own exchange for the auction.
Activity: 107
Merit: 5
February 21, 2018, 11:05:05 AM
Well let see, everything is possible anyway. Now is just around 7 USD and heating 100 is possible once the platform is going to be in great shape and people will use it.
Activity: 602
February 21, 2018, 10:58:18 AM
I hope waves will rise but they have to improve their exchange.. I have some tokens that are on waves platform and liquidity is almost 0....
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
February 21, 2018, 09:40:17 AM
Waves was big hit last year through ico and new coins developed on Waves but this year new coins coming in waves platform slightly slow down and i heard waves coming up with their own exchange platform as well
Activity: 565
Merit: 316
February 21, 2018, 09:36:40 AM
It makes me smile when people comment that 'Waves is left behind', needs to 'catch-up' etc, etc.

It is actually at present time World's fastest decentralised blockchain with 100Tx/S and with capacity to increase this to 1000Tx/S when network need arises.

Once Smart Contracts are released in April, the USP of speed, low transaction fees and consumer grade UI will do things to Waves Market Cap that will make people who remembered reading this thread and, instead, jumping on the latest vapour hype coin cry floods of tears!  Tongue
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
February 21, 2018, 09:33:24 AM

no its impossible for waves to hit $100 this year,and maybe for the next 5 years..waves is a great coin with the great team behind,but they must have an update about their platform so they can attract many investors to make their coin grow and hit that $100
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
February 21, 2018, 09:15:22 AM
I bet they will.
I have seen a lot of crypto currencies and a lot of them goes beyond my expectations. Now when it comrs to Waves whose got a lot of potential to be used just like ethereum it will be worth the value.
It is also nice to trade at their website in which you will pay just a little amount of Waves and is a lot cheaper than other exchanges.
Problem is there is not much traders out there.
February 21, 2018, 09:12:00 AM
I believe it can happen, provided that the bitcoin price becomes $ 30,000 this year
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 09:09:52 AM
If you believe in a coin HODL.
Pages:
Jump to: