Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Waves hit $100 in this Year? - page 16. (Read 1983 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
February 19, 2018, 08:47:22 AM
Waves will certainly hit some big price levels in coming years but we cannot predict that to happen within this year itself because now a days crypto industry is facing lot of competition from many good projects.
So, we cannot predict how waves may attract more investors in coming months so that it will be getting some huge price levels like $100.

Like many people are suggesting it will be good to control the risk of our investments with any crypto currency so waves will not be an exception here.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
February 19, 2018, 08:32:23 AM
it could happen, because nothing is impossible. we just wait for the market price is stable and if stable then the price waves will rise.

I'm studying this coin for weeks now and I believe that it can go higher and have the potential to do so. But we can't tell when will that happen though this is a good coin there is still no assurance of profit.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
February 19, 2018, 08:31:16 AM
Personally, i think that waves is not that bad coin to invest in but theres other better coins like stratis for example, you have to make your own analysis before investing in any coin. Its always risky to drop your money on an estimation and a dream that might never happen.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
February 19, 2018, 08:28:32 AM
it could happen, because nothing is impossible. we just wait for the market price is stable and if stable then the price waves will rise.

Of course, but I can't see it happening.
I don't think there is enough support for waves to reach there.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
February 19, 2018, 08:23:27 AM
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
February 19, 2018, 08:10:10 AM
Waves has been speculated to be he next big thing but it's just the hype and marketing but we have not seen any significant increase as of now.

It might not necessarily be the next big thing but it's certainly undervalued at the moment and the team has been actively developing and promoting it. Waves-NG went live on mainnet in December, new desktop app was launched this month, there's been a few partnerships confirmed and they've been working to launch fully compliant ICOs in Singapore soon. Plus of course the big update is smart contracts which should be in Q1.

Wouldn't be surprised at all if Waves got a major pump soon like BCH few months ago.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
February 12, 2018, 10:36:01 AM
I see room for growth in a few years after the improvements, because the crypto-currency market is in decline, every day launches a currency and many are not good for anything, and with that is killing the market, the coins with large potential is stagnant in the market.
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
February 10, 2018, 04:50:31 PM
I am also a waves holder. Holding them for about 1 year. But i dont believe that it is going to reach to 100 usd soon. I think sasha does not want waves price to go up yet. It s been so long time and dex is still useless with very low volume...

What makes you think that Sasha doesn't want Waves' price to go up yet? Just wondering as I've been following Waves for some time and haven't read anything about this.

Waves has been speculated to be he next big thing but it's just the hype and marketing but we have not seen any significant increase as of now.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
February 10, 2018, 04:49:23 PM
Recently, Waves team twitted on their official Twitter account that they are developing their Smart Contract and going to release new desktop app Waves Client 1.0 with the security of a standalone local wallet!! I think it's a good news for all waves holder.

As a waves holder i am predicting that it will cross $100 in this year! What do you think??

I'm also hoping it does, it's been a long wait, they seems to be out of the competition because of this, project developer prefered Ethereum smart contract because of the lack of Waves great features, only thing I like about them is the security, we seldom see people post, that there waves was hacked.
Activity: 308
Merit: 156
February 10, 2018, 04:44:20 PM
Frankly I can't believe that it could happen. But on the other hand $100 is just x7 from the previous high. If we take into consideration the growth at 2017 around x80 it is obvious that x7 is a pretty humble forecast for 2018.
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001
February 10, 2018, 04:31:18 PM
I lost my hope long time ago. Waves will go up in the future but growth rate would be less than other projects again. It's just a heartbreaker. It should've been in Top 10 already. They just couldn't compete with other projects. Sasha has good intentions but it's not enough. I don't think we see $100 this year. Even if we see it that will be because of whole market rally, would not be special for Waves.
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
February 10, 2018, 04:25:08 PM
I don't think Waves deserve to have its price around $100 but it worth to be in the $20 price range, Waves I don't know about Waves is that the team collected 33000BTC during its ICO and I believe they will still be sitting on some of this fund but the team seems to want to do everything, they need to rebrand the platform and focus thier energy on the right market
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
February 10, 2018, 04:20:22 PM
I am also a waves holder. Holding them for about 1 year. But i dont believe that it is going to reach to 100 usd soon. I think sasha does not want waves price to go up yet. It s been so long time and dex is still useless with very low volume...

What makes you think that Sasha doesn't want Waves' price to go up yet? Just wondering as I've been following Waves for some time and haven't read anything about this.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
February 10, 2018, 04:47:55 AM
I do not think because in this year crypto experience a drastic decline of all coin in the market all look red probably at the end of the year will return to normal.
Activity: 167
Merit: 11
February 10, 2018, 12:33:03 AM
Recently, Waves team twitted on their official Twitter account that they are developing their Smart Contract and going to release new desktop app Waves Client 1.0 with the security of a standalone local wallet!! I think it's a good news for all waves holder.

As a waves holder i am predicting that it will cross $100 in this year! What do you think??
Maybe it will not go that high because there are more competitors than before. There are NEO, Cardano, NEM, Stratis and Ethereum to choose from in terms of smart contract. You may profit but it is still best if you diversify your funds.
Activity: 231
Merit: 16
February 09, 2018, 05:13:32 PM
I have some Waves looking forward to it.. Hopefully will break some records!
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
February 09, 2018, 05:03:35 PM
Speculating price in the cryptospace is a big gambling and risk as no one can predict absolutely the direction that the market will go in real time. I don't think $100 for Waves in 2018 is that feasible neither will be absolutely impossible. Anything can happen. Hopefully,  positive.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
February 09, 2018, 04:51:59 PM
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
February 09, 2018, 04:13:03 PM
I don't think the waves will show that price. Buy when the coin falls, sell when it grows. Maybe the waves will grow next year. Good luck in the trade.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
The Operating System for DAOs
February 09, 2018, 03:58:30 PM

I also think that waves will reach this price this year. Very good and underestimated project.
Pages:
Jump to: