Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Waves hit $100 in this Year? - page 20. (Read 1983 times)

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
January 31, 2018, 02:18:24 PM
Anything is possible, but I think Waves lost its eye on the ball and now playing catch up to big projects on the space just look at NEO and Lisk, developing smart contract is not enough if no one is not going to use it, they need to make the platform atractivee enough to developers
Activity: 630
Merit: 37
January 31, 2018, 02:12:09 PM
if the market improves why not ? have a good potential
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Pre-sale - March 18
January 31, 2018, 01:59:10 PM
Well let's just wait for it to happen, speculations across cryptocurrencies has become more less relevant these days because most of the cryptos are dumping way too low compared to dumps before, even major news from top coins still it hasn't made an impact.
It shows that bitcoin's influenced over this market is still prevalent.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 31, 2018, 01:44:36 PM
I really have given up on price speculation and predictions in general. When I see the markets constantly crashing this month and no real breathing space for most coins to rise and many coins losing over 70% of their value I am losing confidence in the way crypto markets are going and these day traders and bots are destroying any real chance of many coins rising. We need new money in the markers and at the moment the markets are bleeding bad.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...
January 31, 2018, 01:42:41 PM
I don't think it is wise to speculate on the price of any asset, including cryptocurrencies. If you believe in Waves, then invest but don't forget to diversify and control your risk.
Activity: 737
Merit: 104
January 31, 2018, 01:41:30 PM
Recently, Waves team twitted on their official Twitter account that they are developing their Smart Contract and going to release new desktop app Waves Client 1.0 with the security of a standalone local wallet!! I think it's a good news for all waves holder.

As a waves holder i am predicting that it will cross $100 in this year! What do you think??
Pages:
Jump to: