Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Waves hit $100 in this Year? - page 2. (Read 1983 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 09:03:47 AM
You are an idiot
Activity: 63
August 31, 2018, 06:56:11 AM
i dont like waves, and i dont think so, i think waves go to die.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
August 31, 2018, 06:17:30 AM
I think that 2019 will be more successful for the waves and, in principle, for cryptocurrencies than 2018. But it seems to me that the waves will not reach the price of $ 100 in 2019. if the bull rally starts, the waves may reach the price of 30-50 dollars in 2019.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 02:21:11 AM

Waves - 100$ ? Of course not! This is too high a price for him this year. Maximum this year he will be able to reach 10$. Waves is a good technology, if long term in 5 years the price can reach 100$, but not this year.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
June 19, 2018, 03:05:40 AM
No, waves will not hit $100 this year. Although, crypto currency might be volatility in nature but there are still some pump in price of the market that are impossible and if such fluctuation (rise) happen it will mean cryptocurrency arr bubbles.
We need to face the fact.
Activity: 133
June 17, 2018, 06:47:07 PM
I think it's too hard for waves to touch 100 $ this year. although there is a good development in smartcontract, but there has been no response from many projects to use it.
Activity: 238
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
June 17, 2018, 06:39:10 PM
Although it is a promising altcoin, I think it is really hard for it to reach $100 in the near future, because it couldn't reach a price which is more than $20 in the past.
Activity: 94
June 17, 2018, 05:33:50 PM
In this bear market it will never hit $100. Need to see some light before we are bullish on any type of crypto.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
June 17, 2018, 05:31:48 PM
Looks like it wont make it. Even top cryptocurrencies wont repeat last years growth in my opinion.
But still Waves is really promising to me
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
May 26, 2018, 10:56:22 PM
For me possible waves coin will become $100 this year,  but we don't know what month it will happen maybe between month of june - December.  I hope that really happen because for sure we can make a lot of profit from that so better to buy waves coin now.

But they have possibility the price will decrease more.  So even the price possible to increase soon it is not 100% guaranteed to happen.

This looks like looking into a glasbowl. But just realize, a price of 100 would imply a market capitalization of 10.000.000.000, and would lift Waves on number 5 in Ranking. I doubt this. But looking forward to the new GUI and functionality.
i hold some waves . it has too many competitors and the market becomes very crowded . such as , NEO , Stratis , ether . it is hoped that waves can find a market segment and monopolize this market completely .
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
May 26, 2018, 09:53:39 PM
I don't like to say that. but this is a very difficult and long wait. Wave is good project but neo is better. he needs to work to be better. the team has the capacity and knowledge to do this. this year, my target price is $ 30-40.
Today's market fluctuates in any trend, no one can predict their price, many people have technical analysis, market analysis by their own tactics but they still get back is failure. So I think we keep buying and expecting. long wait and determine the source of capital is idle capital.
The current trend is so bad that prices are falling. but for the price waves prediction in my opinion now these prices will not be able to reach at 100 $ because the price of waves and their platform is still below from ethereum .. still on not sure with waves
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
Futurov
May 26, 2018, 09:29:05 PM
Dont get your hopes too high. The world of cryptocurrency is full of ups and downs, there are instances that it might crash or that it will go beyond your expectations. Its an unpredictable thing to handle. Lets just wait for it to happen and we'll see what it has to offer, but considering waves.. there's a chance that it will not reach that specific value. I've been holding waves before and it has taken over 7 months since its last increase.
Activity: 168
May 26, 2018, 07:38:21 PM
In my opinion waves is a very promising coin, but I think it has a really long way to go. I think it is not impossible for it to reach $100, but in my way of thinking, all it need is more time. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 392
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 26, 2018, 07:22:23 PM
I don't like to say that. but this is a very difficult and long wait. Wave is good project but neo is better. he needs to work to be better. the team has the capacity and knowledge to do this. this year, my target price is $ 30-40.
Today's market fluctuates in any trend, no one can predict their price, many people have technical analysis, market analysis by their own tactics but they still get back is failure. So I think we keep buying and expecting. long wait and determine the source of capital is idle capital.
Activity: 182
Merit: 22
May 26, 2018, 07:13:38 PM
I think this is very optimistic prediction for Waves but it has potential to this price but for now its look very hard to reach this price till end of year.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
May 26, 2018, 07:00:56 PM
Recently, Waves team twitted on their official Twitter account that they are developing their Smart Contract and going to release new desktop app Waves Client 1.0 with the security of a standalone local wallet!! I think it's a good news for all waves holder.

As a waves holder i am predicting that it will cross $100 in this year! What do you think??

I do not think it will happened because apparently current price of waves is @ 4 usd - 5 usd range . Even there is a good news from team it is not the basis for it to reach that high speculation .
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
May 26, 2018, 06:37:27 PM
why not? that's what investors are waiting for. Wave also scares me, but new developments will raise the price and volume.
  Wink Wink
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
May 26, 2018, 06:33:35 PM
Waves will not even cross the $20 barrier during this year, because the team is not capable of developing a good project, the smart contracts of waves? They all are crap, you can not even make a 10% of what you can do with Ethereum at this moment

We don't know what really happen. No one can tell if the price increase or decrease but I hope the price of the waves will increase like $100 to earn more money. But if the price like that it's okay also because that's high price compared to the last price few months ago or in the year 2017.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
May 26, 2018, 06:19:55 PM
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
May 26, 2018, 06:11:57 PM
I don't think that waves will going to make it this year because if you look at its graph, falling down of its market price is more dominant than having it maintained or having it raised most of the time. Considering bitcoin has also issues with its progress as it seems it still in the bearish trend, so as with almost of the altcoins especially with waves too.
Pages:
Jump to: