Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Waves hit $100 in this Year? - page 3. (Read 1983 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 06:05:59 PM
probably waves may touch 100 dollars if bitcoin cross 25000 dollars then we can expect Waves will touch 100 dollars
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
May 26, 2018, 04:48:22 PM
I think Waves is a lot of exaggeration. The promises are not made, and even if the promises are made, it is done too late. Sasha is sharing photos on the beach. Where the money goes Smiley
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
May 26, 2018, 12:26:06 PM
Waves will not even cross the $20 barrier during this year, because the team is not capable of developing a good project, the smart contracts of waves? They all are crap, you can not even make a 10% of what you can do with Ethereum at this moment
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
May 26, 2018, 12:00:01 PM
Recently, Waves team twitted on their official Twitter account that they are developing their Smart Contract and going to release new desktop app Waves Client 1.0 with the security of a standalone local wallet!! I think it's a good news for all waves holder.

As a waves holder i am predicting that it will cross $100 in this year! What do you think??
I think this can be easily achieved even though I find the Waves NG is no longer giving it an edge over other platforms which are now even faster. No hype for waves is the only problem

Exactly, the markets are a bit bearish for any coin to rally on its own. There was one coin launch that was hyped weeks ago, the launch was a dud, the price didn't climb prior to the launch, it just dumped.

We need a bull market for altcoins to prosper again.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
May 26, 2018, 11:57:48 AM
Recently, Waves team twitted on their official Twitter account that they are developing their Smart Contract and going to release new desktop app Waves Client 1.0 with the security of a standalone local wallet!! I think it's a good news for all waves holder.

As a waves holder i am predicting that it will cross $100 in this year! What do you think??
I think this can be easily achieved even though I find the Waves NG is no longer giving it an edge over other platforms which are now even faster. No hype for waves is the only problem
Activity: 621
Merit: 288
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 26, 2018, 07:16:56 AM
Looks like its not possible for now. Maybe Waves will hit 20$ instead of 100$
They are fast developing but market will not grow that fast for waves.
Competitors are strong and bigger then waves
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
May 26, 2018, 07:13:11 AM
I think that this will not happen. It seems to me that this project has become very weak. Developers do not care about it and this is the first step to collapse.

Those developers launched the smart contract on the testnet. And they are working on so many other things at the same time.
I can't talk about the price but I think they are growing slow and steady.
Activity: 588
May 25, 2018, 07:40:04 PM
I think that this will not happen. It seems to me that this project has become very weak. Developers do not care about it and this is the first step to collapse.
Activity: 460
Merit: 254
May 25, 2018, 07:37:18 PM
I think waves has lost a lot of hype unnecessarily recently. It's actually an interesting project that already possesses a huge number around 100k TX/s. Compared to ETH where cryptokitties crippled the network, in my opinion the tech of Waves could end up being better. I always viewed Waves and NEM as more or less equal, undervalued projects, but for some reason NEM got into the spotlight and Waves was left in the dust. Not sure why.
Same here. Wave can very easily cross the said value in the current year and might even before the last two months. The wave is liked for short term profits and seems really promising. Such a small profiting currency is of great worth to the new investors with little to invest, and earning from this makes their way easy to enter the Bitcoin and ETH family.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
May 25, 2018, 03:05:38 AM
I doubt if this is going to happen and I have tried to find out if wave can stand on it own without the help of bitcoin and make that kind of move alone but it might be impossible based on the current price movement.  Wave has fall below $5 since January when you make this post, wave price has drop significantly.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
May 25, 2018, 02:21:37 AM
Waves will certainly hit big price levels in coming years, I think 50$ within 2019. There are a lot of important events that will take place in the near future, starting from Smart Contracts activation these days.

Maybe Waves can really reach 50 dollars price but next year. As for 2018, I guess the maximum for it is not more than 20USD. Remember that the market was bleeding for a very long time, and it will not rise so fast.
Yes yes, wave will hit $100 this year and might even go a bit beyond the mentioned value. Wave is a good technology and promises good profit that is why people are interested about it so much and the trend has also gone beyond the brinks in the market which is enough to push its prices in the international market. Furthermore, wave is a potential competitor of ETH and has to stay consistent in order to reach ETH.

Activity: 225
May 24, 2018, 04:46:35 PM
No, Waves price will not hit $100 this year or any near future, most probably never.
There is no use for Waves, no hype or any other fundamental reason for rising.
There are a lot of competitors in their area and they are growin very fast, Waves is slow and old.
Waves is just a disappointment

This is not true! There is use for waves, they're trying to make business with Russian government. They have serious contact. Competitor number is huge, this is correct, but this doesn't make waves weak, trust me. It can be $80-90 this year in Q4.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
May 24, 2018, 04:44:08 PM
I think waves has lost a lot of hype unnecessarily recently. It's actually an interesting project that already possesses a huge number around 100k TX/s. Compared to ETH where cryptokitties crippled the network, in my opinion the tech of Waves could end up being better. I always viewed Waves and NEM as more or less equal, undervalued projects, but for some reason NEM got into the spotlight and Waves was left in the dust. Not sure why.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
May 24, 2018, 04:42:05 PM
i have no doubt if in the future waves will reach $100 even more
but, not in this year my friend, its to early for waves
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 04:40:33 PM
Waves is a very weak coin, as the project itself. Given the current situation in the cryptocurrency market,$ 100 for the Waves is an unreal figure.
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
May 24, 2018, 04:30:33 PM
No, Waves price will not hit $100 this year or any near future, most probably never.
There is no use for Waves, no hype or any other fundamental reason for rising.
There are a lot of competitors in their area and they are growin very fast, Waves is slow and old.
Waves is just a disappointment
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
May 24, 2018, 04:26:49 PM
There is no point speculating the price as that is of no use at all and is not worth it even.
If for you there is no point in speculating with the price of any coin then don't do it that is your right and that's fine, but if you are able to predict even once what the price is going to do you could easily make a fortune that is why people are very obsess about trying to protect what a particular coin may do in the next months or even years and I cannot really blame them for that behavior.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
May 24, 2018, 09:39:19 AM
$ 100 is too much for Waves. The project is good but develops very unstable and slow. It seems to me that it is ahead of its competitors and therefore the price is growing poorly.
I agree! Waves is really a good project and I feel bad for those who are rooting for this coin because they've been waiting long enough to see a big progress, the team is making things so slow or maybe they just want to make things done slowly but surely. Waves is for long term investment though like 3-5 years maybe.
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 08:37:20 AM
If the overall market continues like this, I don't think waves will reach 100$ very soon.
Although it is a very promising project.

It will reach that price but it takes more time hence waves now is not so good because sasha is not active in his coin or any announcement that can boost its price. Waves was hard to go up again on top 10 unlike before that both ethereum and waves are in competition with the ranks in top 10.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247
May 24, 2018, 08:31:33 AM
If the overall market continues like this, I don't think waves will reach 100$ very soon.
Although it is a very promising project.
Pages:
Jump to: