Pages:
Author

Topic: Will waves price touch $5 by the end of this 2018? - page 3. (Read 1124 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
It's easier to use waves than ethereum but so far it has failed to deliver anything substantial. Most ICOs prefer ethereum, even though waves is has both a DEX and a fiat gateway..
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
woah, waves really pump high few days ago and it is good for those who bought that day and wait for a day to sell.
I can see waves will go more than 50USD but it will take longer time.
5USD this year is not impossible, we can't predict cryptocurrency, but lets do hope.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Waves is a great coin and I won't be too surprised if it would touch 5 $ by the end of this December, it would be a great Cristmas gift for all waves holders,I am thinking about buying more cheap waves now Wink
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Waves recently launched apps for android users. This news has an impact on its price. Price already pumped more than 100% last 3 days. Do you think Waves will hit $5 within this December 2018? Please explain your opinion.
i think the bull run for altcoins like eos will start only after   btc touch   2900 - 3000 support line
also bakkt   launch time  can help market  back to green as well
Activity: 548
Waves have increased significantly this week, possibly because of the effects of the development of Android-based applications, waves could have increased at a price of $ 5 if market support also increased
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
The way things are going it is more likely to hit 50 cents than 5 dollars. It is a really good project but is a real disappointment from an investment point of view. I don't think it is worth risking an investment in waves anymore as it has moved down the CMC rankings too much in the last year
Activity: 521
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
although no one knows for sure the crypto price in the future, but for me by looking at the current market conditions, it is difficult for the waves to reach 5 $. Because the market conditions are unstable and tend to go down I think it's hard to hit 5 $. and currently there are no things that can attract investors to make big investments in waves
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Recently, the Waves platform has a lot of good news. Ivanov promises good news this week. I hope to see the growth of the Waves coin this year.
Activity: 407
Merit: 14
Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds
I have always had a soft spot for waves be ause it is the third blockchain I ever came in contact with, first was bitcoin, second was Ethereum and third was waves but I wouldn't let sentiment cloud my judgement, with the way things are going now, waves has no single hope of hitting $5 if the market condition remains the way it is.
Merit: 17
I really like all that Waves offers.. I really like its exchange interface and I like all the facets of what they are trying to do.. its hard to be bullish since its been around so long, but its hard to be bearish because it seems like such high quality work.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
I bought waves when it reached $ 6.5. I think it will hit $ 7 by the end of this year and I will sell all waves that I own. Hold for long time and not profitable. I will break up waves when I get my money back
did the fact that today there are quite a lot of coins that should show good results. Anyway, we Hope for it. I think that everyone understands the importance of Ethereum in a cryptocurrency world and the fact that this coin will bring all its investors a good profit. Of course, the wave has all the prerequisites for achieving good results, but only in a narrow focus in the cryptocurrency business.
Activity: 773
Artificially raising the price is not a problem, anything can happen. But now the question is different, are we ready to start buying up the waves in order to raise the price to $ 5? And with the general growth of the market, the waves once reach $ 5.
Merit: 10
I believe Waves is going to be strong built Eco-system with improve marketing promotion. On the other hand, I also invest ETH more than Waves, so it seems to me that it will be difficult to overtake ETH within 5 years.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
I bought waves when it reached $ 6.5. I think it will hit $ 7 by the end of this year and I will sell all waves that I own. Hold for long time and not profitable. I will break up waves when I get my money back
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Waves recently launched apps for android users. This news has an impact on its price. Price already pumped more than 100% last 3 days. Do you think Waves will hit $5 within this December 2018? Please explain your opinion.

Actually since the market is too unstable i cant say yes or no for your question. But in my opinion, it is not gonna hit 5 dollars.
Activity: 280
it feels heavy, considering that bitcoin is in a downtrend, lowering bitcoin can affect a number of altcoins, including WAVES, but all of them are impossible in crypto now maybe 1.5 $ maybe when bitcoin is stable WAVES will be pumped up to $ 5 even ... who knows? Grin Grin
Even though bitcoin currently is downtrend but it doesn't seem to have an impact on the price of waves, you can see it in some exchanges the price continues to increase. Although it seems very difficult to reach $5 but at least waves can provide a new smartphone to me. Trading is simple "just take and run", so never be greedy in taking profits or you will regret.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
It can be. But the market is still very bad and it is necessary to invest very carefully.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
It is just 3 weeks away from end of the year. I guess it is quite difficult for waves to go to $5. But nothing is impossible in crypto, we might see it happen.
Activity: 140
Everything is possible on the cryptocurrency market ! The coin is in a good market position and a good configuration. I think this news background can make a profit. I think the coin may still give 40-60 percent growth, but do not forget about the risks friends.
Activity: 207
I think that the waves are a very promising coin that will show itself very well with the next bull run!
Pages:
Jump to: