Pages:
Author

Topic: Will waves price touch $5 by the end of this 2018? - page 7. (Read 1124 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 2
XCRYPT
Well, nothing is impossible, but I really can't say whether it will reach that price before this year ends. It's not predictable. But I must say that Waves has been a very good coin, right from time, which has the tendency to increase to that rate. But, I doubt if it will reach that price this year.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
Waves recently launched apps for android users. This news has an impact on its price. Price already pumped more than 100% last 3 days. Do you think Waves will hit $5 within this December 2018? Please explain your opinion.
I should remind you about that could be a short-term pump. If that was increasing more than 40% in a day and that means if waves will have gotten more than 20% correction on its price.
$5 is not a reasonable value for waves and it doesn't even reach $4
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
I think a surge is good for the waves token and i want to believe that the app for android users has improved their usability and users immensely which led to high demand of wave and increase in price.

I also think 5$ is quite a big ask, but this is crypto currency and another 100% increase in price, will lead to waves at 5$ by year end.
There are further developments, and better prices to come
Activity: 742
Merit: 19
I have seen waves pumped 40% last 24 hours. It can happen. Now, Bitcoin price also going to be good. Most people talking about the next bull run will come as soon as possible. I personally believe waves has a huge potential in the next bull run.
copper member
Activity: 232
Merit: 10
Waves recently launched apps for android users. This news has an impact on its price. Price already pumped more than 100% last 3 days. Do you think Waves will hit $5 within this December 2018? Please explain your opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: