Pages:
Author

Topic: Will you accept bitcoin as your salary? - page 5. (Read 183553 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
September 27, 2017, 11:06:30 AM
No problem there. I already was doing it for various jobs.
Activity: 53
September 27, 2017, 10:46:00 AM
It depends on the legislation (how easy it is to convert Bitcoins into fiat money it is in your country), as it is obviously no one is able to survive without some cash
Activity: 46
September 27, 2017, 02:30:36 AM
YES! It's really cool to have a salary in bitcoins, cause it's price is growing up and if I had some amount of bitcoins one year ago, then now I have x4 bitcoins.
Activity: 4
September 27, 2017, 02:18:58 AM
yeah i agree with this. because bit coin is international money. some country's already giving bit coins salary for their employees. but it has one disadvantage. it's price go high some times and come lows some times. most of the people using now a days bit coins only.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 248
September 27, 2017, 12:56:43 AM
Yes I will accept bitcoin as my salary, like here in bitcointalk campaign, maybe it is really a good source of an EXTRA INCOME, but I don't think it is also good if we can have a bitcoin salary with our regular job.
Activity: 35
September 27, 2017, 12:48:44 AM
The value of Bitcoin not fixed because of i dont want to except as my salary will be with bitcoin if i except one month mybe i will be happy because bitcoin price will be hight and one month i will be sad because bitcoin price can be low it is not good for me.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
September 27, 2017, 12:39:33 AM
I would accept too. It's great idea.
Bitcoin is growing Smiley
Activity: 30
September 26, 2017, 11:48:04 PM
I will never prefer to get my salary in bitcon as it can be very risky if price falls to extreme level in future then it will give me less payments.
Activity: 330
Merit: 130
Ⓚ Kore Application Developer Ⓚ
September 26, 2017, 05:17:42 PM
Yes, preferably when bitcoin is down Wink

Matrix
Activity: 226
September 26, 2017, 05:06:08 PM
I would like a 50 / 50 split, would be a little shitty to get screwed because the price dropped when it's something that is out of control and happens quite regularly.

If it becomes more stable, i would happily take it all in bitcoins or ETH
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
September 26, 2017, 03:21:28 PM
I would love to take bitcoin as a salary, in the end i believe everybody will get their salary as btc anyway.
when you just work and earn a crypto currency, after that you spend These coins for everyday needs, then no problems Perhaps it does not happen because the price of Bitcoin is falling. But if you assume that you receive a salary with the help of Bitcoin, and the rate begins to fluctuate very much, then it worries you even worse. As for me, I would prefer a more stable salary than today the pricing of the crypto currency.
Activity: 209
September 26, 2017, 02:41:13 PM
I would love to take bitcoin as a salary, in the end i believe everybody will get their salary as btc anyway.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
September 26, 2017, 02:29:25 PM
Yes, please! If BTC is growing - my salary is growing as well, isn't it great?
Activity: 3
September 26, 2017, 02:20:11 PM
In Europe there is a hot new pertaining to a company whose going to introduce paying bitcoins to their employees. But given the instability of the bitcoins market value is it an advantage for the employees or an disadvantage. In my opinion this kind of payment for salary is not yet beneficial to employees not until bitcoins price has become stabled. Though if bitcoin will start to increase its monetary value it can be advantageuos but if not then it is a peril to the employees. So what do you think, what is your opinion on this matter?

Yes, please! I think this would be great for bitcoin economy as a whole.
Activity: 8
September 26, 2017, 01:34:38 PM
I would also accept it
Activity: 42
September 26, 2017, 01:26:14 PM
I would love to. So that government can't monitor my salary and I won't have to pay tax.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
September 26, 2017, 01:24:17 PM
I would accept bitcoin as salary, because its the future and I think a lot of people will prefer it!
Activity: 252
September 26, 2017, 01:07:39 PM
Oh yeas so that I can invest it directly Roll Eyes
Activity: 462
September 21, 2017, 05:52:25 AM
In Europe there is a hot new pertaining to a company whose going to introduce paying bitcoins to their employees. But given the instability of the bitcoins market value is it an advantage for the employees or an disadvantage. In my opinion this kind of payment for salary is not yet beneficial to employees not until bitcoins price has become stabled. Though if bitcoin will start to increase its monetary value it can be advantageuos but if not then it is a peril to the employees. So what do you think, what is your opinion on this matter?

yes i accepted
Activity: 4
September 21, 2017, 05:28:59 AM
yes i agree  for that. bit coins has more value today. so i prefer to take btc as my salary.

actually it depends on that company. so i like to take bit coins as my salary. at least like that only i have some chance to earn  bit coins.

really the sound is good, my family also feeling good for that.
Pages:
Jump to: