Pages:
Author

Topic: Will you HODL or sell if BTC crashes further down? - page 5. (Read 709 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
First, I do not think btc will crash further down, the price is much lower than the price on January, and we can see the crypto market are known by more and more people, even G20 will have a topic about it.
Second, if it crash further, I will surely buy more.
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
I want to find out what your trading advice will be if BTC continues to crash. Are you going to HODL or sell. I personally have lost money so far Sad

Any way what is your trading strategy? 
How possible bitcoin goes to Crash? So far transactions = block had not problem, everything working as well.  Are you trading for usd-btc ? or btc to token / alt?
Just get a learn how to being smart to take decision when you get a trade. Internet will be help you about it. If you do a trade,  try researchwhat latest news were be give effect to the price pump or dump.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I want to find out what your trading advice will be if BTC continues to crash. Are you going to HODL or sell. I personally have lost money so far Sad

Of course the most appropriate option is to hold despite having to wait for a long time if you see the current market situation continues to decline. but if you are not strong enough to hold on because of the fear of high fear at least selling your assets but by minimizing losses.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Changes that occur in the bitcoin industry in January 2017 can cause panic and even hysteria. Such sharp price fluctuations mean that volatility has reached its peak. But to sell at such stages is very risky, and it is better to sell on top.
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
Personally I’d hold or HODL my bitcoins untill my last penny is dropped. I believe in the crypto coins and I’m all in for them I’ve invested in a couple and I’m only on the hodl side of everything, obviously they have downs but everything can bounce back.
Activity: 523
Merit: 11
I will keep a btc coin and will not sell, because I have a bitter experience when I have a btc and my price down is exposed to panic sell and I sell it, maybe I will check my experience to be used as consideration to sell bitcoin when the price drops drastically.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
All my investments are long-term assets. Especially bitcoin will grow minimum ten times next 3 years. Patience is the main advantage of any investor and trader. Invest, HODL and enjoy your profit.
PS: Don't invest that amount of money which you can not afford to yourself to lose.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

hold do not panic being a trader's need to calm and relax and specially patience are very important weapon of the trader's, if asking the very experience people in trading job surely you can received an advice wait again the price increase just be patience and relax bitcoin is strong currency and the price will bounce back again.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Lost? so you are trading your bitcoin into fiat? that's a newbie's move. Resist yourself especially when you are holding bitcoin, in its entire history bitcoin has proven itself, once a correction happens it always recovers and the deeper the price is the higher it will be so just hold onto your bitcoin, you don't realized a loss as long as you don't convert it.
Activity: 434
You do not worry too much, the price of BTC fluctuate often this is a normal thing. I see too many times and today they start to grow again. Please calmly hold the BTC. Do not sell them when prices are falling. BTC prices in the next few weeks may be higher than $ 12,000. That's my guess.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Be patient. Don’t be too excited to sell off just because of a small price increase. Potential earnings are being lost because of this mentality.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
This same pattern is seen almost every year for bitcoin that it takes big correction in the first quarter so do not loose hope 2nd and 4th quarter will be very big for btc this time again if the pattern continues.
I have see this pattern repeating itself year in year out but traders and investors are not taking note of things but many of them are not aware of this pattern because they are new to this market. I have seeing this last year and of a truth bitcoin cloud not go above $1,500 through out the first quarter until the second quarter and the last quarter that we see explosion in bitcoin's price.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
This same pattern is seen almost every year for bitcoin that it takes big correction in the first quarter so do not loose hope 2nd and 4th quarter will be very big for btc this time again if the pattern continues.
Activity: 350
I will buy more and more, deeper crypto will go, more I will buy. This question is relate more to those people, who earn on crypto for living.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
NO I will not sell. Selling low is a bad idea. I would analyse and consider now if buy or sell. If I am right I will earn money because of my good decision and increasing bitcoin, If I am wrong I will lose money by my bad decision.
There is nothing to do if it goes further down, It will bounce up eventually
Activity: 110
I'm not good at trading so I will simply hodl my BTC. It helps that I have only invested an amount that I don't mind losing.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

if you purchased BTC over $15k range , and still holding it , then no benefit in selling in further dip ..
bcoz if you sell it then you will have 50-60% loss which is 100% confirmed on sale .
but if you hold then still chance of profit or no loss in case of pump .
Selling out is not an option here, strictly in the case of bitcoin because that would cause a very big loss to the holder. Bitcoin is expected to increase as much as 30k dollars by the end of this year so selling it out makes zero sense to me at least. Only bitcoin is capable of bringing drastic financial change in the life of its investor so extra care is required while dealing with it. My sincere suggestion is to buy more of it as this time won’t come again.
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
Xch4nge.com

Only a fool who sells bitcoin at a time when the price is crash. I'm a person who doesn't want to loss in the slightest, instead i will use it by buying bitcoin as much as possible and HODL.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
It seems to me that now is the time to buy bitcoin, and not to sell. A good time for sale was in December.
 Now it is better to hodl your bitcoins and altcoins. Cool
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
I think if you HODL till this time, then you should HODL more. There is no need to sell now
Pages:
Jump to: