Pages:
Author

Topic: Will you HODL or sell if BTC crashes further down? - page 7. (Read 709 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
It depends on your financial situation. I would BTC hold it for long-term if I have any financial income from other sources. But If you earn only from trading I would better sell BTC and invest in other business so that to diversify the income sources and not depend on BTC only!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
Why selling on lose when we are still trust bitcoin will change how people use money ? I will still holding it because j invest with money i can afford to lose and not money i will die starving if i lose it. I still believe bitcoin can reach $100k value this year or at least 2021 so i will hold what ever market today or tomorrow. What ever fud spread.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
There are part of my bitcoin that I have keep for long-term investment and bitcoin is going to grow next two years that we may see the current level as a child play.  Many did not know that the future is bright and we are to keep part of our bitcoin in other not to regret that we sell off our holding.  If bitcoin fall further or clash I will still be holding and with the hope that bitcoin is going to grow again.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
I want to find out what your trading advice will be if BTC continues to crash. Are you going to HODL or sell. I personally have lost money so far Sad

Any way what is your trading strategy? 
I may not losing hope and probably I'll be holding it til this crisis end.
We should not be on big deal for these cause isn't be forever in dump,  it someday bitcoin will bounce back and those people that are patiently waiting truly gains rewards.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
If the losses are too big then resistant and just wait until it costs coins used to be recovered and at least the capital you have back and even if the can should benefit. But if the losses are not yet how to secure the capital then selling just before it too deep.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
my advice if you still lose a little you can turn it into a tether or usdt then estimate how far he will go down, then buy the lowest point, then sell it when it goes up.
I think it's the best way right now, I do not know what you'll do but you can try it if you want.
well but when you've lost 40% or more I think this suggestion is more risky, but you can still try it.
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"
I refuse to sell at these prices , even though i bought lower.
Just think of it this way , every time this has happened in bitcoin the price has gone up afterwards.
It may take some time but if you can hodl long enough you will have more money in the end.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
No, i would not sell because i consider that the money that i invested on cryptos is gone.
I want to find out what your trading advice will be if BTC continues to crash. Are you going to HODL or sell. I personally have lost money so far Sad
So, the only way that i would sell is if that coin goes to x3 at least. If it goes to zero, then bad luck for me.
Activity: 1210
when the market price falls, then I will use panic sell, because many members are panicked and worried, so make them impatient, and sell altcoin that they have. and long-term strategy is a way to make a profit.

so I think this is about analysis and also patience, if we are able to survive and be patient an hold, then we will benefit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I will hold because I believe the price of Bitcoin will recover.
Activity: 169
Merit: 13

If you had applied this formula in your brain before investing in crypto then you don't have to worry now. Just keep patience and wait for good times.

"Only invest, what you can afford to lose"
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
i will not sell in this moment, even if i'm still in a little profit now it's very risky to sell, the market could start it's fall in any moment and in that case i will lose all my coins! it can also fall way more deeper but it think it will not keep falling for ever, there will be a momente when we will see a new grow
Activity: 280
Merit: 16
It is your own desicion, sell or not. Bitcoin  is more unpredictable, than altcoins. And it is not excluded, if you sell - the price will go up. You know who to blame then?  If you don't need cash in near future,  better don't sell BTC,  wait better times.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 254
I didn't see this crash coming, but I don't think we are yet at the bottom. For the moment the market is way too volatile for me to do any sort of trading (buying or selling) so I am just holding.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
Despite the fact that the market is on the decline i will continue to hold my ethereum and Bitcoin for if i should sell at the moment i will end up selling at lost and i see no sence in taking such decision.
Activity: 406
Market Integration Platform
I am going to sell if it goes below $6000 because I don't want to lose all my money earned through this hype. I will be probably sold my coins because people are very pessimistic right now.
Activity: 617
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I will hold again till 6000$. If that support zone is broken then I will transfer my BTC holdings to an exchange and I will also put stop loss just some percentage below that time. If that hits I'll exit with whatever I get (Actually it's still 3X profit) and will wait for a better entry.
Activity: 394

It is worth selling as soon as it drops below the 7k level, at least for me it will be the bell ringing. Further it will be even lower and even worse and then you can forget about restoration in general.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
To be honest, I just sold some of my BTC because I'll be using the money that I got from that selloff to an important event of my life and I have no hint of regret doing that. It is actually a good move because of the crash that happened, I had the time to cash out some money when BTC's value is way more than it is now. You could say that I took some profit but don't get me wrong, I still have significant amount of BTC left in my Ledger Nano S and I don't have any plan of selling it in the coming days or months.

As you can see, if you don't have any important event where you need to use that money, it is still better to hodl now. This is just a correction bound to happen and if you didn't have the time to cashout at the top, it will be a huge loss for you if you'll do it now. Just wait for the next bull run (take note that it may take a while) and walk off from your computer. Chill out and enjoy life.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba
We should always hold BTC firmly, or that sentence, for BTC to look back a few years later, it may be wrong to sell at any time. ​
Pages:
Jump to: