Pages:
Author

Topic: Will you HODL or sell if BTC crashes further down? - page 6. (Read 709 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I want to find out what your trading advice will be if BTC continues to crash. Are you going to HODL or sell. I personally have lost money so far Sad

Any way what is your trading strategy? 
if you've fallen and played on bitcoin as an investment asset. then prepare more mentally for the moment because of the stormy situation. because basically bitcoin is a long-term investment, so suggestions to sell when it comes down, it's a stupid act
The fact is that only big enthusiasts and those who believe well in Bitcoin will store this coin for a different perspective. And consequently, even today, they will hold their money in Bitcoin.
Activity: 364
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I want to find out what your trading advice will be if BTC continues to crash. Are you going to HODL or sell. I personally have lost money so far Sad

if you've fallen and played on bitcoin as an investment asset. then prepare more mentally for the moment because of the stormy situation. because basically bitcoin is a long-term investment, so suggestions to sell when it comes down, it's a stupid act
Activity: 309
Merit: 11
if you are worried then you can sell at a cheap price but even though i lost a lot of money but i will still be hodl until i get profit. be patient within 3-6 months
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
If you bought it on a higher price, then it’s best not to sell it. You might just lose more of your money if you sell your btc when it crashes further down. Just hold on to your coin and wait for a few months, good results will come soon. As for me, I see this situation as an opportunity, so I’m planning on buying btc if it crashes down a little more.
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
At the moment anyone who bought higher than present price is sitting on a paper loss. Only if they sell will they realise that loss. Market seemed to recover a bit today.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
i think the price needs to go higher in general to be able to withstand more negative news
and i think there is more
https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/bitcoin/usd hit back $9000
Activity: 364
Merit: 255
I have a small amount of bitcoin and I will hold as I can afford it. Alts holdings went into fiat though, until we will be bullish again
Activity: 350
You have a choice to sell if you believe in deeper correction, and buy more at lower levels, but it is risky, and I prefer to hold my assets and buy more if price is attractive enough.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0

if you purchased BTC over $15k range , and still holding it , then no benefit in selling in further dip ..
bcoz if you sell it then you will have 50-60% loss which is 100% confirmed on sale .
but if you hold then still chance of profit or no loss in case of pump .
Activity: 840
Merit: 101

First of all, I don't have a trading strategy because I don't have any experiences in trading.

Now about if BTC continues to crash, the technique is you buy more and hodl and just wait for it to go up. That's it. You don't have to do panic dumps if you don't want to lose your money.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Just hodl in this times of bearish market. Take a rest and do not to look the market cause you will only lose your hope in this bloodbath.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
In fact this is bullshit, you sell when you make bigger loss. If you are planning to hold it, hodl at any cost even it drops to $558 Buy more if you can. If you can't do it try to sell high and buy low if you think it will crash more
Of course but the majority of people are getting worried after watching the market in a downtrend. The only problem is they are thinking to take another action to prevent their amount to get another down again. But the fact if this is crypto and all of market depends on the demand and supply. But the only bad thing some times it can be manipulate through spread the bullshit news about ico and crypto currency.
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
I will buy again if I have money (actually free money) when the price down. I believe this will moon later. Always use the free money, so when you lose them isn't make you crazy with a panic sell
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
In fact this is bullshit, you sell when you make bigger loss. If you are planning to hold it, hodl at any cost even it drops to $558 Buy more if you can. If you can't do it try to sell high and buy low if you think it will crash more
Activity: 198
No just hodl your bitcoin give sometime to the market to recover, When market falling just buy and buy after a months you can buy lambo
Activity: 293
Merit: 4
Except you're a trader which of course you set your Stop Loss, you hodl when there's a crash. People have different strategies for in times as these. Some sell and buy the dip while simply hodl. It depends on your strategy
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
If you don't need the money, better not to sell and you can opt to buy more if you are capable.  But if you're a type of a person who can't sleep at night worried of your losses, you can sell it before the lowest dip but make sure you are there to monitor the price so that you can buy back.
Activity: 1221
Merit: 250
While bitcoin falling, is good time to buy. Because when price start growing, btc should achieve a dozen or so thousand dollars. It is sure so if you buy now and will hold you will get huge profit
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
It would actually depend if you are struggling with your present money issues, then definitely some would sell right away before bitcoin goes down further more, but if you are not in need of the amount you invested in cryptocurrencies then the best thing you can really do is to hold your coins. That’s why some mentioned in this forum that they would hold their coins for 4-5 years probably it is because they know this day would come.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
it will be a very big loss if i sell now that the price of BTC is in a dip, rather than selling, i will go on buying more. if you really dont need the money yet then holding is the best move to do.
Pages:
Jump to: