Author

Topic: Will you quit your day job to go full time on bitcoin? - page 189. (Read 459215 times)

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
If you go full time on Bitcoin than the chance is also really high that you dont even know what will happen with the Bitcoin and that is really bad because it is hard to predict.
So your life will also be risky and that must not happen to you, because otherwise you cant control your own life.

If you aren't sure before entering to something that your career is your bet on it, better not to risk your daily regular job to it, as you are unsure
and most of us doesn't really know what will happen with bitcoin.
So stay to your regular job and work part time for bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
If you go full time on Bitcoin than the chance is also really high that you dont even know what will happen with the Bitcoin and that is really bad because it is hard to predict.
So your life will also be risky and that must not happen to you, because otherwise you cant control your own life.
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
Full time on bitcoin is mining? or trading? I think no, i am not interested on unstable profit so better to work on daily job getting  my money for sure and also with side bitcoin earnings.
The two has different disadvantages.

For bitcoin:
-Unstable profit
-No stable work
-Competion in services

For Daily real job:
-Pressure
-Workmates that fuck you up
-Stress
-Static work, no excitement

So I guess, it's your choice what's the best thing that you can handle. Anyway, any decision you make affect your future

the static work is my problem, im so booring with my daily activity, it's make me interesting to go full time on bitcoin, where i can get more fun with it.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For me it's still better if I still have a daily job instead of going full-time in bitcoin.
Profit in bitcoin is very unstable and unpredictable, IMO.
But it is the best if we have a daily job and at the same time, you own a business integrated with Bitcoin.
Right now, I have a daily job and I'm earning a bitcoin as a side job (sig campaign, faucet, faucet refs and mining). But I'm planning to own a business with bitcoin as only one of the mode of payments while still holding on to my daily job.

I agree .. Do what you have to now. Get as much bitcoin as you can, now. Future bitcoin prices moon(next galaxy), then full-time bitcoin=retire!

Very simple formula but I like it, our job actually gives us security so its better to keep that, if we have earnings in bitcoins that's better, in that way we can learned a lot in bitcoins community that we can use for investment.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
For me it's still better if I still have a daily job instead of going full-time in bitcoin.
But it is the best if we have a daily job and at the same time, you own a business integrated with Bitcoin.
Right now, I have a daily job and I'm earning a bitcoin as a side job (sig campaign, faucet, faucet refs and mining). But I'm planning to own a business with bitcoin as only one of the mode of payments while still holding on to my daily job.

I agree .. Do what you have to now. Get as much bitcoin as you can, now. Future bitcoin prices moon(next galaxy), then full-time bitcoin=retire!
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
Are you inspired by those bitcoin millionaires? Are you thinking of filing a resignation letter on your day job (if you have any) and focus on bitcoin instead?

Me? I do have a day job and I consider bitcoin as my side job. I don't want to lose that another source of income just because bitcoin is awesome.

for me doing both is fine, i get salary every month from my daily work, and i got a chance to increase my savings because of trading currency using bitcoins , so i will keep my job, and do bitcoin in my free time.
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
Full time on bitcoin is mining? or trading? I think no, i am not interested on unstable profit so better to work on daily job getting  my money for sure and also with side bitcoin earnings.

For bitcoin:
-Unstable profit
-No stable work
-Competion in services

For Daily real job:
-Pressure
-Stress

So I guess, it's your choice what's the best thing that you can handle. Anyway, any decision you make affect your future

If you can handle both, the better, after all we all work for one simple reason "money".
Activity: 398
Merit: 250
Maybe yes or maybe not because mostly companies do not pay in bitcoin and its hard for me to exchange it .
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

For bitcoin:
-Unstable profit
-No stable work
-Competion in services

For Daily real job:
-Pressure
-Stress

Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Full time on bitcoin is mining? or trading? I think no, i am not interested on unstable profit so better to work on daily job getting  my money for sure and also with side bitcoin earnings.
I dont think that its a smart move to quit your full time job and get full time into bitcoin as no one is sure what will be the future of bitcoin.

Exactly and I don't want to see my family begging on the streets in future for the worsts decision that I can take.
 of course you don't have to quit your job if you have doubts that you can provide for your family thru bitcoin. Switch only if you are 100% sure that you are earning more than enough to make your family live comfortably. Otherwise, maintain your job and do bitcoin onthe sides.

You  can afford to get full time on bitcoin only if you have huge capital to invest, and that capital will be helpful in trading as even small fluctuations can give you good profits.

You can do some skills like webdesign, programming, etc. to be able o get good profits too, it's not that trading only that give you huge profit

This is debatable, since it relies on several factors to market yourself.

I would agree on this, but if this was back in 2011 or something where there is less coders. But there is so much competition these days, you pretty much have to get inner referral work or you`ll have to market yourself that others have none done so.

The only difference of this two is,

you need huge money to profit = trading
you need knowledge to profit = computer skills
I dont think that its a smart move to quit your full time job and get full time into bitcoin as no one is sure what will be the future of bitcoin.

Exactly and I don't want to see my family begging on the streets in future for the worsts decision that I can take.
 of course you don't have to quit your job if you have doubts that you can provide for your family thru bitcoin. Switch only if you are 100% sure that you are earning more than enough to make your family live comfortably. Otherwise, maintain your job and do bitcoin onthe sides.

You  can afford to get full time on bitcoin only if you have huge capital to invest, and that capital will be helpful in trading as even small fluctuations can give you good profits.

You can do some skills like webdesign, programming, etc. to be able o get good profits too, it's not that trading only that give you huge profit

but if you are already an expert in the trade, you can benefit a lot. so no need to try something else such as webdesign, programming, because it is more complicated than trading
Well trading is complicated too like what I said because you need to learn and get some knowledge how to trade. Just like programming, webdesign, etc.
Activity: 826

This is debatable, since it relies on several factors to market yourself.

I would agree on this, but if this was back in 2011 or something where there is less coders. But there is so much competition these days, you pretty much have to get inner referral work or you`ll have to market yourself that others have none done so.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

but if you are already an expert in the trade, you can benefit a lot. so no need to try something else such as webdesign, programming, because it is more complicated than trading

Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop

You  can afford to get full time on bitcoin only if you have huge capital to invest, and that capital will be helpful in trading as even small fluctuations can give you good profits.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

Activity: 952
Quitting my job for the bitcoin is a whole sacrifice and I will never do this because I also have a family that I have to feed and because of that its not worth it in my eyes.

so you think that bitcoin could not make a living for your family? there are a lot of some of my friends have a family and children, but they have gone full time for bitcoin, yes because they can get greater results from their previous work. they can get 1-5 BT /month

Its not possible for everyone to earn that amount in bitcoin per month, and to be honest my salary in fiat is more then 5 btc, then why should I quit my job.

if you are right, that you get a salary of more than 5 BTC, but why would you still join the signature campaign in this forum? I myself honestly, if I have a salary of more than 5 BTC. I will use my time to get bigger, than Siganture campaign.

I think, if you can get paid on something that you will normally do for free is good. It is additional earning no matter how much you are earning. Even if you are earning 5 BTC or more, and you are active in this forum, earning from signature campaign is not a sin. It is actually good because you are not wasting any time. You earn on what you love to do.

Well that's good if you are doing something and literally that is only for free and someone is willing to pay for you. Grab that and that's a good thing
and for bitcoin grab it.
But you don't have to sacrifice anything in work, daily job or your bitcoin job. You don't have to.

If you have an opportunity to earn from both of them then why to choose a single one, don't miss this opportunity as it will add more value to your wealth in future.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
Quitting my job for the bitcoin is a whole sacrifice and I will never do this because I also have a family that I have to feed and because of that its not worth it in my eyes.

so you think that bitcoin could not make a living for your family? there are a lot of some of my friends have a family and children, but they have gone full time for bitcoin, yes because they can get greater results from their previous work. they can get 1-5 BT /month

Its not possible for everyone to earn that amount in bitcoin per month, and to be honest my salary in fiat is more then 5 btc, then why should I quit my job.

if you are right, that you get a salary of more than 5 BTC, but why would you still join the signature campaign in this forum? I myself honestly, if I have a salary of more than 5 BTC. I will use my time to get bigger, than Siganture campaign.

I think, if you can get paid on something that you will normally do for free is good. It is additional earning no matter how much you are earning. Even if you are earning 5 BTC or more, and you are active in this forum, earning from signature campaign is not a sin. It is actually good because you are not wasting any time. You earn on what you love to do.
Jump to: