Author

Topic: Will you quit your day job to go full time on bitcoin? - page 191. (Read 459215 times)

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
well the reason i chose to use bitcoin is its electronic, i can do business with bitcoin anywhere , i just need a mobile phone with internet connection then i can do business, why would i quit my day job if i can do both right? Smiley

That is very right. It is an online currency and there are a lot of applications now for mobile phones that just needed internet and you can do everything. Bitcoin is an online currency so it is exact for that.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
As much as possible, I'd like to have as many income streams as possible, to make my life better and to provide well for my family. Combining bitcoin earnings and my salary from my full time job gives me more savings and more budget in buying more bitcoins.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
well the reason i chose to use bitcoin is its electronic, i can do business with bitcoin anywhere , i just need a mobile phone with internet connection then i can do business, why would i quit my day job if i can do both right? Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
SORRY at this momenth im not interesting to full time on bitcoin.

Well it's up to you if you are going to chance your mind in no time to go full time with bitcoin.
And when you find a good opportunity to it, and someone offers you good salary.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
SORRY at this momenth im not interesting to full time on bitcoin.
Strength in Numbers
i have just been tranfered in my company to another position and it's hard now. i may think again and hope there will be a bitcoin way for me to escape this job. feel really tired.

I think having a job outside of the internet is actually a good thing. I’m a part-time mechanic, I use the income to get some products that I would otherwise wouldn’t be able to get online. But even though bitcoin would become really popular, I would still continue with my job. It wise to continue  online job with payment in bitcoin as a part timer.

wow it's nice idea.
now im use bitcoin as my sidejob, i solve some capctha , also use faucet as sidejob too.
my focus at altcoin trade, but i can't get consistenly profit.

Better leave those works that really not worth your effort. Put some investment to buy a forum account and join signature campaign. The time you will spend in signature campaign is much worther than solving captchas all day which is really pays low amount. Also it's not that hard since you will talking nicely with the community. The earnings in signature campaign is just a bonus.

Don't reason that you have no other choice since you are new. Better prepare yourself for your next stage of journey here in bitcoin world.

signature campaign is just bonus for me , im not interesting to use it as my focus at side job.

Signature campaign is just a part time and why treat it as full time job? It is still better to focus for your compensated daily job.
Where you can get bonus, overtime, sick leave, vacation leave and other benefits  and incentives as well.
You can't get that to bitcoin job.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
i have just been tranfered in my company to another position and it's hard now. i may think again and hope there will be a bitcoin way for me to escape this job. feel really tired.

I think having a job outside of the internet is actually a good thing. I’m a part-time mechanic, I use the income to get some products that I would otherwise wouldn’t be able to get online. But even though bitcoin would become really popular, I would still continue with my job. It wise to continue  online job with payment in bitcoin as a part timer.

wow it's nice idea.
now im use bitcoin as my sidejob, i solve some capctha , also use faucet as sidejob too.

Better leave those works that really not worth your effort. Put some investment to buy a forum account and join signature campaign. The time you will spend in signature campaign is much worther than solving captchas all day which is really pays low amount. Also it's not that hard since you will talking nicely with the community. The earnings in signature campaign is just a bonus.

Don't reason that you have no other choice since you are new. Better prepare yourself for your next stage of journey here in bitcoin world.

signature campaign is just bonus for me , im not interesting to use it as my focus at side job.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

wow it's nice idea.

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1042
already done that my day job is signature campaign lol, job kill your life, with signature i can earn comfortably at home without paying any taxes on it, because i'm not selling bitcoin or anything, this is the best part of it

being payed directly in bitcoin with those kind of activity is fantastic

Lol this is hilarious.

1. You must be in the third world
2. You spam on every single meaningless thread I've ever seen to get paid for it.

I can't quit my day job for bitcoins (yet) because I've made maybe ~3% of my income this year from bitcoins. It's just a hobby at this point. Maybe in the future it will be 50/50, but I kind of doubt it. When working for Bitcoins it seems most of the time you need to work for yourself. I can't go 100% on that unfortunately.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10

wow it's nice idea.
legendary

And doing bitcoin job will not eat the whole time of your life in daily, weekly or monthly so still you will have a time doing it even you have a regular day job.

Plus I don't want to sit the whole time in my PC doing bitcoin job without any co-workers you can talked to. That is totally a boring.
Activity: 588

Merit: 1000
I dont think that its a smart move to quit your full time job and get full time into bitcoin as no one is sure what will be the future of bitcoin.

Exactly and I don't want to see my family begging on the streets in future for the worsts decision that I can take.

That's true if you are capable of earning from both then you should continue with both as only earning from single way will not help you in long run.
Activity: 812
I dont think that its a smart move to quit your full time job and get full time into bitcoin as no one is sure what will be the future of bitcoin.

Exactly and I don't want to see my family begging on the streets in future for the worsts decision that I can take.
Activity: 938
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
The days of one person with a bitcoin mining rig are long over I thought.   The mining is done close to the manufacture of the asic and where electricity is cheaply available from hydropower maybe

Trading is a skill so thats feasible for those that can manage risk successfully

I agree. You really need thousands of dollar to spend today to achieve a great earnings thru bitcoin mining. One rig is not enough. For an average person in bitcoin world that is really out of reality for them to try.

I considered trading method is the effective way to earn big bucks of bitcoin without spending too much and Im living proof with this.

How do you do trades? Arbitrage? Or altcoins? I want to try it too but I dont know what kind of strategy to use and how to avoid loss in my end.
legendary
The days of one person with a bitcoin mining rig are long over I thought.   The mining is done close to the manufacture of the asic and where electricity is cheaply available from hydropower maybe

Trading is a skill so thats feasible for those that can manage risk successfully

I agree. You really need thousands of dollar to spend today to achieve a great earnings thru bitcoin mining. One rig is not enough. For an average person in bitcoin world that is really out of reality for them to try.

I considered trading method is the effective way to earn big bucks of bitcoin without spending too much and Im living proof with this.
Activity: 938
i want to go ful time on bitcoin, but my problem, it's very hard to leave realjob, because people not "know" bitcoin, then if i introduce about bitcoin , peoplw wil say im gambler Sad
so im still work at realjob for it.,

if so then you don't need to work for bitcoin. you are already earning huge amount of money. if you still have time after your job then use bitcoin as a part time work. for me I am not doing any real job. bitcoin is only my source of earning.. and I am happy with it.

That's really good to hear that you are earning only from bitcoin and you dont have to work to work on anything else I am also planning for same in future.
Activity: 882
i want to go ful time on bitcoin, but my problem, it's very hard to leave realjob, because people not "know" bitcoin, then if i introduce about bitcoin , peoplw wil say im gambler Sad
so im still work at realjob for it.,

I will not quit my daily job for bitcoins.
Strength in Numbers
I cannot afford to quit my job at this stage as the price of bitcoin is too low and I am earning very descent amount from my job, its good to earn from both ways.

if i can focus at bitcoin, im sure i can earn $400-$500 permonth, and my salary now only $150 .
i hope i can go full time on bitcoin in next year after i reach minimum capital to trade, building bitcoin mining rig etc.

You can do it mate, as long as you are encouraging yourself that you can do it. And $500 a month would really sufficient for you and your daily living.
But if you will sacrifice your day job for your bitcoin job, it will still depend on you.
Jump to: