Pages:
Author

Topic: Will you send bitcoins to Satoshi, if you know his Bitcoin address? - page 4. (Read 1420 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Satoshi is the creator of bitcoin and I am sure that he has much bitcoin, he don't need us to send bitcoin to him. Spread his address is dangerous for him because he is rich man who become a target of hackers and other criminal. So I will not send bitcoin to him.
yes you are right for what satoshi sent bitcoin by someone while satoshi is the creator. maybe we can find out the address and send a good message so that bitcoin is more credible and regulated to be safer.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Let's create a fictitious scenario where Satoshi sends a message in a way that can be validated/verified < PGP key > and he notify all of us that he is bankrupt and has no access to his coins.  

If this is verified, would you send bitcoins to Satoshi, like people did with Andreas Antonopoulos?

We have seen people sending tips to Satoshi's known Bitcoin addresses and to date, bitcoin’s maiden address has received 16.7 BTC in tips, worth around $107 600.

Will you send bitcoins and if you do, why?

If you will not send bitcoins. Why?
If only I had Bitcoins to send to his Bitcoin address since as of this time I have no Bitcoins on my wallet but if I have some why not? Even though I need those coins I will surely find a way to share it with Satoshi. Without Satoshi I am not a cryptocurrency enthusiast right now and maybe my life is like a mess. Bitcoin changed the way me and my family live right now though I am not wealthy but Bitcoin helps us survive with our daily needs most especially in the financial situation. So sharing our Bitcoins with Satoshi will definitely help him no matter how small or big we will give him.
Activity: 477
Merit: 100
Satoshi is the creator of bitcoin and I am sure that he has much bitcoin, he don't need us to send bitcoin to him. Spread his address is dangerous for him because he is rich man who become a target of hackers and other criminal. So I will not send bitcoin to him.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
I think Satoshi is too inteligent to go bankrupt and too smart to go bonkers and seek donations and risk his identity being exposed. He made quite the perfect decision to conceal his identity all these years, a move that made bitcoin much more stronger as it supported the cause of pseudonymity. So, i do doubt that Satoshi will be doing this at all, and it will feel scammish to me if ever it happens.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Yes, if I have, I will send him, because he is not a fool or a hacker, I will become richer by selling his bitcoin to him.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
if I will never send bitcoin or assets that I have to others, bro. because I prefer to give the results that I get in part to help people who can't afford it. and partly for me to enjoy in the real world
Activity: 854
I will send without hesitation. If I have bitcoin and it has a  value, I attribute that to the works of Satoshi. Even though it may look Like manually filling a dam with water but it is worth it.  Satoshi is hidden and will hardly come.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
Peoples  already sent bitcoins to the satoshi wallet this wallet known for long time already
4a5e1e4baab89f3a32518a88c31bc87f618f76673e2cc77ab2127b7afdeda33b
Activity: 798
Merit: 121
Well if I have plenty of money why not specially if I am earning in something that he/she created,
But I think I wouldn't send some right now since I really need the money and I think that he is already wealthy .
I agree in your opinion he is creator of bitcoin that's why he is more wealthy than us, only I give him a thank you cause he give income cause right now I really need money. Maybe next time If I earned more profit in my investment why not I give him a thank you gift.
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
Maybe if I had enough in my account, I would send it for notifying my appreciate. So Bitcoin is a great discovery for humanity and people like him should always be evaluated and due to no one evaluates the value of his discovery, at least the owners like us should let him know his value with a small gift.
Maybe he must be happy now that many are supporting bitcoin as it change life of everyone who gets involve in it. I am thankful to be part of this world and I would like to thank him for that because he give as another way to live in this world on how to get financial freedom.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Let's create a fictitious scenario where Satoshi sends a message in a way that can be validated/verified < PGP key > and he notify all of us that he is bankrupt and has no access to his coins.  

If this is verified, would you send bitcoins to Satoshi, like people did with Andreas Antonopoulos?

We have seen people sending tips to Satoshi's known Bitcoin addresses and to date, bitcoin’s maiden address has received 16.7 BTC in tips, worth around $107 600.

Will you send bitcoins and if you do, why?

If you will not send bitcoins. Why?

No, why? Because Satoshi doesn't need any donations, Satoshi doesn't need any attention, and Satoshi doesn't need any help in term of Bitcoin Funds. He has almost 1.1 Million BTC and hes fine with tha already. I will send him bitcoin as long as he will send me higher than that.
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
Before you ask their are so many bitcoins who are giving donation but that is going wasted as per your theory sathosi lost the private key of that donation address so it is waste to donate in that address. But i think lot of them will come forward to donate in new address. But sathosi is the man who made this technology then i think he will be knowing the solution for private key loss recovery.
Activity: 679
Merit: 500
If that happens then I will not think twice to send a bitcoin to satoshi. Bitcoin has helped us a lot, so we should not forget it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
How do you know that the address belongs to Satoshi, I will not send my bitcoin, because he has more bitcoin, I can only thank you because I entered his game, lol. Hopefully bitcoin will continue until a few years later.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
If i would have spare Bitcoins i definetly would . Im really amazed how him or them was so clever and made something like that and before making Bitcoin they knew they need not to leave traces . Somebody should make a movie about it with all the evidences that is gathered so far . =D
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
With this amount of bitcoin sitting in his wallet i don't see the reason to add to it because it seems he is secured when financially i guess he has to rather send some to as a form of donation to charity homes or better still a reputable non-profit organization who functions to help in the development of the community or society.
Activity: 532
I will not send bitcoin to him. Because we don't know anything about satoshi. We don't know how he/she looks and the main information about  that person. So its hard to believed if one people will asked for some help and claiming that he is satoshi nakamoto.
Activity: 324
I can't imagine such a situation but it sounds interesting. to my mind, there is something in this idea but i m not sure that i know how exactly i would react to such situaition. i don't think that i will send them
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
If he is soluciting for aid via bitcoin , why not? if i indeed have the means. It will be nice to actually know him someday cause it surely going to shock a whole lot of us including me
Activity: 188
To be honest, I don't think I would send. There are rumors, that he has a lot of Bitcoin. Sure, what he created, is huge, and awesome, but if he, as a creator has not paid attention to his private key, than he may not deserv to be tipped. May would think differently, if he had a good explonation thought.
Pages:
Jump to: