Pages:
Author

Topic: Will you send bitcoins to Satoshi, if you know his Bitcoin address? - page 5. (Read 1420 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 100
maybe for me a very genius like Satoshi Nakamoto would not run out of reasons to unlock the key from his own creation.
if there might be bad news that hit Satoshi as a cryptocurrency connoisseur I also have to respect the creator of BITCOIN, but if it is fake and unable to explain in detail the initial creation and purpose, I will say you are hypocritical using Satoshi's name in front of the media.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
If I am sure that this letter was sent by Satoshi Nakamoto, and not a fraudster, I will send part of my biktion to him. Without problems. Why? Yes, just because he is a genius! I think that says it all.
Activity: 458
Merit: 2
Let's create a fictitious scenario where Satoshi sends a message in a way that can be validated/verified < PGP key > and he notify all of us that he is bankrupt and has no access to his coins.  

If this is verified, would you send bitcoins to Satoshi, like people did with Andreas Antonopoulos?

We have seen people sending tips to Satoshi's known Bitcoin addresses and to date, bitcoin’s maiden address has received 16.7 BTC in tips, worth around $107 600.

Will you send bitcoins and if you do, why?

If you will not send bitcoins. Why?

I can send to him in appreciation of the technology he has out in place to aid liberation of the human race from the claws of financial imprisonment. Truly a selfless service is actually worth rewarding
Activity: 506
Merit: 101
1 & 0 😏
Maybe if I had enough in my account, I would send it for notifying my appreciate. So Bitcoin is a great discovery for humanity and people like him should always be evaluated and due to no one evaluates the value of his discovery, at least the owners like us should let him know his value with a small gift.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
I would send a little amount of Bitcoin to his wallet as a form of appreciation for the creation of Bitcoin,which have made so much rich and given employment to few.
On a second thought,what would a spoonful of water dropped in a ocean achieve. Your thought is as good as mine.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
I wouldn't try to annoy him by sending him mail. If he happened to be a very friendly person who wants to be a part of the community, like some celebrities are, I would probably send him a letter because I'd like him to know that he changed the lives of so many people, me included. If the address was uncovered through hacking r some other detective work I'd ask people not to take any action and let him be.
Activity: 429
I will only send bitcoin to satoshi if he demands for it. In the other way round I will send because I see him or her as a boss... In fact can I have your bitcoin address now satoshi.
Activity: 467
Well no one knows Satoshi for now and I think anyone who comes out claiming to be him is just a fraudster or something who wants some Satoshi. Satoshi will never come out begging for BTC or Satoshi and with these reason I will never send my BTC to anyone claiming to be him.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
I will send to him and without any hesitation. I will do that to appreciate him for giving the whole world blockchain technology  and bitcoin BTC. This innovation has kept me where i am now which is far more better than where i was before now.  BTC bitcoin  is so strong and will surely empower the poor according to the dreams of Satoshi and his team. This  is called an innovation of the century. Blockchain on its own can help solve a lot  problem ranging from politics/elections to hospital  file management and drug dispensing in the hospits.

I would send money for Satoshi too! He deserves my thanks, at least for the fact that for the last year and a half I have had the opportunity to live off of the cryptocurrency. And I still have the opportunity to earn a crypto and hope that its price will rise.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
First is why would we send some Bitcoin to his/her address?
We all know that he/she is now a wealthy person because of his/her creation.
Activity: 1232
The first person who made online virtual currency named as bitcoin...great perfect man satoshi nakamoto.really I will send some bitcoins if I know his wallet address. Because for him we will use bitcoin...he is a great perfect man.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
The first question that springs to mind is, what proof would we need from Satoshi
so that we can be sure it is the real person or group?

If it was the real Satoshi who asked for a donation I would give it, i donate money
to various charities throughout the year so its not a big deal. Satoshi imo would
be worthy of a donation for what he has given us.
Activity: 1337
Merit: 154
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Let's create a fictitious scenario where Satoshi sends a message in a way that can be validated/verified < PGP key > and he notify all of us that he is bankrupt and has no access to his coins.  

If this is verified, would you send bitcoins to Satoshi, like people did with Andreas Antonopoulos?

We have seen people sending tips to Satoshi's known Bitcoin addresses and to date, bitcoin’s maiden address has received 16.7 BTC in tips, worth around $107 600.

We owe big to Satoshi Nakamoto and as a sign that we thank him, I think it is okay to send him bitcoin. But I will be honest that I will only something that I can since I am not that really good at earning bitcoin so I will only give what I can give. The important thing is that, I gave back  something he gave to me / us.
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

This is a bit difficult to consider because I'm not the early-adopters who has a large number of bitcoins. But if the scenario is really happen, I will give him 0.xxx btc because with his creation of bitcoin, it is a revolution for our current generation and help our financial life.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
Many small donations out of goodwill translates into an amount he can comfortably sustain himself with. I don't even think he has to ask for anything with how people will dust-spam his addresses automatically.

I have occasionally sent coins to certain (active) addresses just to clean up my own private keys so that the funds will remain in circulation. I don't ever delete private keys with funds in them.

I might regret it at some point in the future when even satoshis become valuable, but at least I made someone else 'happy' with it. Maybe I should create my own 'dust' wallet and save up everything year after year.
Activity: 322

I like this theme. I would still send some money to Satoshi. This person, though he did not invent the blockchain technology, but came up with an original idea for the implementation of the technology. This gave impetus to the development of cryptocurrency market. Respect
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Ofc not that grandpa has already millions of btc and he needs some pennies from some small people ?? Lol
Activity: 546
burst.money
I don't get any message from satoshi hence I don't send him any bitcoin.but another reason is that I don't know any adreess of sathosi wallet address where I can send my bitcoin.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

i will not because i think he doesn't need it, some people say that he is holding 1M bitcoin lol. but in case he really need it, every bitcoin holders will be willing to do it.
Activity: 490
I will send to him and without any hesitation. I will do that to appreciate him for giving the whole world blockchain technology  and bitcoin BTC. This innovation has kept me where i am now which is far more better than where i was before now.  BTC bitcoin  is so strong and will surely empower the poor according to the dreams of Satoshi and his team. This  is called an innovation of the century. Blockchain on its own can help solve a lot  problem ranging from politics/elections to hospital  file management and drug dispensing in the hospits.
Pages:
Jump to: