Pages:
Author

Topic: Will you tech me please, What is ICO? - page 2. (Read 2620 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 1
ICO are sometimes a scam and you should be very careful in what you are investing.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
ICO means Initial Coin Offering definitely.
This is also a started of company to promote their coins and they want to raised for a new cryptocurrency. And they find people who wants to promote their project by using of social media. This is for me a ICO.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
Hello, everyone. I have some knowledge about ICO. But I want to know everything about ICO. Will you please teach me What is ICO? I don't want to know the Full meaning of ICO. I want to know details of ICO.

Advanced Thanks a lot, all of you who will comment here Cool

ICO is the way that the team and developer do to gather funds from the people.
This is to fund their project and make the people allowed to join them and support them.
in return, they will give you tokens or coins worth on what you funded.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
They might have a lot of parallels in the business and it can compared to OTC.
Activity: 238
An ICO is a common way to raise funds for the cryptographic digital currency/blockchain project, where early participants receive an initial encrypted digital currency in return. When investing in ICO projects, be aware that there are many ICO projects that are scams.
Activity: 586
Merit: 250
ICO or initial coin offering is the way devs. to earn money and introduce a new coin or token, or if you already know the stock then this is the same as an IPO or an initial public offering.
Activity: 112
It is just a form of capital mobilization of a group of people. When they have researched and created a coin that is used to promote technology, they do not have much money. and forced them to coin to other investors so that they could have capital and continue to develop the project
Activity: 378
When Football meets Crypto
Hello, everyone. I have some knowledge about ICO. But I want to know everything about ICO. Will you please teach me What is ICO? I don't want to know the Full meaning of ICO. I want to know details of ICO.

Ico means initial coin offering , they are marketing their own cryptocurrency in order for people to invest on their tokens, another thing is that you can work on their bounty campaign in order to obtain their own coin after the end of sale.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
www.coinxes.io
ICO is an unregulated initial fundraising process in which funds are collected for the issuance of a new cryptocurrency, usually offered by developers where their goal is to raise funds to develop the projects they do in this case is digital coin. They need funds to maximize the projects they undertake to quickly develop and can be quickly completed.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
ICO it mean's " INIATIAL COIN OFFERING " If you really want to know what ICO and to have knowledge about it, i can provide you a link for you to read and understand well, https://www.investopedia.com/terms/i/initial-coin-offering-ico.asp

I hope I have helped in your question brother.
Activity: 462
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
Basically, ICO or Initial Coin Offering is a means to find investors for their crypto currencies to be used amd be prolific in the market. During ICOs, coin's value is very low and you can even earn extra coins if you purchase some. Problem lies if the company didn't get enough investors. Some give back the money, others don't. Hence, when there are ICOs other view it as a scam.
copper member
Activity: 1380
Merit: 504
THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA
Looks like there are about 3 answers in this thread repeated numerous times.

This may be some fallout from ICO bounty campaigns.

But, that's just my 2 satoshis...

Activity: 524
io.ezystayz.com
ICO is initial coin offering for me ico is a way of many bounty project to earn and get some funds to develop and enhance thier project, if you want to join in some ICO better to gain some knowledge first about thier project to avoid scam.
Activity: 602

Maybe I wrong, but ICO is like IPO on stock exchange. The different thing between IPO and ICO is on IPO we have that company share and on ICO we dont have any share on that company just investing our money on the project.
Thats why its very recommended to research before joining on ICO
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
ICO is a form of calling for startup projects through the use of token types in the cryptocurrency market. ICO investment is receiving great attention from the crypto investment community in the world. I believe that 2018 will be the year in which ICO projects develop very strongly.
Activity: 39

initial offer of campaigns, is where developers sell their currency, through the launches of their projects raising funds
Activity: 210
ICO - Initial Coins Offering is a token sale of a new altcoin in crypto currency, ico gives us bonus tokens for everyone who joins the ico; this is very profitable than buying in the market

ICO stands for Initial Coin Offering. This serves as a starter for companies who want to introduce their own tokens. In ICOs they can sell and we can buy tokens.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
I think everyone has really given a good answer to the OP, but it he/she still doesn't understand what an ICO means then we can't do anything about it. However, let me point out that you are lucky that there are alot of people willing to help you out, don't take that for granted because most of us started with no information on what an ICO is, ( well in my case). But I strive hard and I don't want to be spoon feed my members so I did my own research.
Activity: 58
Ico is a project or by means of campaign thats advertise their own tokens.
Some ico's are not legit and the rest are either success or fails .
So if you planning to join in an ico make sure you made a deep.research about the.project to avoid scam.
Activity: 158
An ICO is a Company offer which talks about cyprtocurrencies wherein you are going to join their force and work for them in different ways.
Pages:
Jump to: