Pages:
Author

Topic: Will You Trust a Project Announce BY A Legendary Member - page 5. (Read 4442 times)

Activity: 687
Merit: 11
Is better doing personal research than trusting a project due to been posted by a legendary account. We should not forget the fact that we are all humans, anybody can just have a personal interest in a project even after knowing there is nothing more spectacular about the project.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
Yes, the first time I came here was believing in a project published by a legendary account, but after I gained experience and saw several projects with a legendary account ending scam, since then I did not rely on projects with legendary, I continued to do research
Activity: 30
Merit: 4
Anyone can make a bad judgement, even experts. Even a team member cannot guarantee a success of the project. I will rather do my own research and make an informed decision
Activity: 451
Merit: 269

So many factors guys, I think you covered most of them. Do you think "luck" is a factor also - or "timing" or even the "name" of a project?
Activity: 896
Merit: 115
being transparent is priceless not minding whoever it comes from. its a yes for me because it gives go ahead to make more research and make my choices based on my findings. when money is involved, you dont need to put the decision responsibility on someone else, its what you do by yourself.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
Will you trust a project that the one that announced it in the announcement thread is a legendary member even though the legendary has announced that he is not part of the team and was just part of the service he offered.

Let me know your thoughts here.
Bro, the signature you wear now (02.08.2020) advertises the project which was founded by the legendary user of the forum. But the rank is not enough, the history and the list of topics that the user discusses are important.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
Ranks have nothing to do with quality projects, a legendary member can introduce a bad project and a Jr member can introduce a better project, it's all about the utility of the project not who introduced the project
Noobs actually trust higher rank members with their money and we're scammed many times in the past in these kind of scams when the new user sent the funds to a higher ranking member and was scammed. But in case of announcement of projects I also agree with you, it doesn't matter who is announcing the project to us what matters the most is the team and the real world use cases of the project. If the project is built badly then it doesn't matter who was involved in the project, it is going to definitely fail for sure.
Activity: 378
Merit: 15
Ranks have nothing to do with quality projects, a legendary member can introduce a bad project and a Jr member can introduce a better project, it's all about the utility of the project not who introduced the project
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
of course I am not easy to trust that, I trust a famous bounty manager, many good bounty managers only have a small account, but the level of trust is very high, so it all depends on the level of trust not a high account like Legendary Member
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
it does not matter its better to trust a high ranking member than newbie one  Grin.. maybe before accepting the offer he reviewed also the project, though he is not part of team,,its up to the investor as well if they will invest or not
Activity: 574
Merit: 24
The rank of the announcer has nothing to do with the validity of the project. It is the integrity of the team that matters most. The opinion of the legendary member is not biase free, he could be paid to post the project without checking whether it is legal or not .
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
Will you trust a project that the one that announced it in the announcement thread is a legendary member even though the legendary has announced that he is not part of the team and was just part of the service he offered.

For sure legendary members will be more trusted than a lower rank member here in the forum, but when it comes to project announcement or bounty, etc. I think it doesn't really matter since the project success doesn't depend on the member who posts it but depends on the developer or the owner.

If the project is a scam usually a legendary member could identify it so they will not likely going to accept project that is a scam or maybe low quality.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs

Rank doesn't matter here. What matters is if the project itself delivers or "overdelivers" our expectations, their public reputation, trust and legitimacy as well. There's no guarantee that all of the projects promoted by Legendary are trusted members are 100% legitimate and trusted.

Anyone can become a Legendary member once you have earned a lot of merits for being helpful and trusted by the community. No one's perfect here. Just saying.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 887
depending on level of trust legendary member's, as long as he/she doesn't get negative feedback and the project he made the announcement looks good of course I believe them, by now the legendary member that I trust the most is Hhampuz because the project he/she made the announcement is good project and yes everything seems like a successful project for example Orion Protocol.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
If he is quick to warn investors and bounty hunters that the project he is managing and update the status of the campaign then I have no problem to trust project announced by a legendary member he should take care of his reputation because this is only one project.
Basically we are free to trust all projects, but each participant is always looking for the best in terms of seeing a project, now we see in the realm of a manager, for managers who are legendary, they will be more careful in filtering the projects offered to them, because of that concerns the reputation of people's trust in themselves.
at least there is information that has a list of scammer teams so that any project that has ever been a team will be listed in the scammer list book so that when there is someone who is trying to invest then they can find information first about the team behind it.
Activity: 983
Merit: 100
If he is quick to warn investors and bounty hunters that the project he is managing and update the status of the campaign then I have no problem to trust project announced by a legendary member he should take care of his reputation because this is only one project.
Basically we are free to trust all projects, but each participant is always looking for the best in terms of seeing a project, now we see in the realm of a manager, for managers who are legendary, they will be more careful in filtering the projects offered to them, because of that concerns the reputation of people's trust in themselves.
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11
Activity: 2100
Merit: 309
Legendary member have good reputation and they have most experience to know which one potential and good ICO or bounty campaign for running, I will allow all their campaign and always have good result with their campaign promoting, did you remember with Lauda campaign WPP energy how worth is it although running several week we earn many coin and have worth price after listing on market.
Activity: 451
Merit: 269

What about:

"Date registered" and "Activity" vs "Position" (rank)

Which do you value more?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
I think it depends. But mostly high merit and positive trust profile are trusted than any low level profile like member or j.member. But mostly in bounty  people work for money. If some projects offer someone money then it's fine. And most of the time at the beginning many projects looks amazing.  Better you follow some specific people or groups  who posts good bounty only rather than following random big profiles.
Pages:
Jump to: