Pages:
Author

Topic: Win 1 BTC for proving your strategic smarts! [Moonga Trading Card Game] - page 4. (Read 6577 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hello, few days ago I found your game and today I find this give away. Why I Can not play online? Says starter on my ID. I want to be in giveaway please and thanks. I will win 1 btc!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
The leaderboard has been updated!

Can we get boosters
Activity: 754
Merit: 510
EverdreamSoft Team
The leaderboard has been updated!
Activity: 56
Eh at my rate, I should give up haha

Oh my oh my!

Miracles in this game happen way too often Wink

Just like goose, I got a newcomer who kept losing to me by just forfeiting every time!

Thank god, I'm back to what I started with today, and even a bit of extra elo.

I am really excited to see the leaderboard tomorrow!

I guess you can flip tables around quick in this game.

Tip: NEVER GIVE UP! YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN YOUR MIRACLE IS COMING!

Gl to all
Oh my oh my!

Miracles in this game happen way too often Wink

Just like goose, I got a newcomer who kept losing to me by just forfeiting every time!

Thank god, I'm back to what I started with today, and even a bit of extra elo.

I am really excited to see the leaderboard tomorrow!

I guess you can flip tables around quick in this game.

Tip: NEVER GIVE UP! YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN YOUR MIRACLE IS COMING!

Gl to all
@yodark

1st place gets 1.0
2nd place should get 0.5
3rd place should get 0.25

Rest of the participants get 0.01 each for participating.

That way, everyone gets a bit for participating.

It's only fair dude, me and goose have been in this for 3 weeks lol... If I don't come first or goose, it will be devastating
Someone go on to play with me?
Yeah some boosters would be awesome! Try and finish the next couple days strong.
Its so hard to play against people that have been playing this for years

Went from 1557 down to 1402.

Do I even have a chance anymore? ...

I agree bro. I was so proud of myself for beating one veteran player and then I'd get my ass whooped, you know, 8 times in a row. Haha

Hahaha - exactly same for me. I only have limited cards and I learned how to use them to beat top guys. I think I've beaten all of them at least once.  But they have so many good cards they just rearrange them and smash me back over and over.

Lol  heaps fun though when you beat them with 2 commons and 2 reds.

Lol... Can you go on and we can play?

I've been smashed the whole day by professionals here...

@Yodark can I get boosters pls?

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1173
Merit: 1000

I agree bro. I was so proud of myself for beating one veteran player and then I'd get my ass whooped, you know, 8 times in a row. Haha

Hahaha - exactly same for me. I only have limited cards and I learned how to use them to beat top guys. I think I've beaten all of them at least once.  But they have so many good cards they just rearrange them and smash me back over and over.

Lol  heaps fun though when you beat them with 2 commons and 2 reds.

EDIT: What I think would be awesome, hopefully Yodark sees this and maybe agrees, would be like a resetting ladder match every so often where you could start everybody from scratch and then we see who really uses strategy and who just has killer cards that are unbeatable for a low level brand new player. Just a thought!

We need a leaderboard update @yodark! Gotta see what we're up against  Cheesy
Every match I win, I can taste the 1 bitcoin already!
Since this is a CLOSE one, I think its only fair if we do that.... If goose comes in 2nd and don't get anything he will be disappointed. Same with me...

I can't guaranty anything but I'll what I can do !

Insert Quote
Yodark is there any way to tell how many games I've played? Im at 1540 ELO, I think I'm doing decent for being level 6!

EDIT: well I was, not anymore ha!

you have 22 games.

For those who are under 20 games. I suggest you play more games because at the end of April we are going to monitor the matches and if it appears that you played against strange players (unknown players by the community and who are suspiciously multiple account you might be disqualified)

good luck

Im glad you said that and have the ability (and will) analyze. Anyone can figure how to 'game' it - no physics degree required, i just hope it wont happen as part of this comp.

Ive played matches against unregistereds who just abandone games. Yes i get elo from that, but it's not how i want to win.

It seemed either (1) someone was testing the game and is not part of this comp, or (2) someone was practicing effects of cards against themselves and is not part of this comp, or (3) someone part of this comp was trying to game it.

1 and 2 are fine. 3 is not.

Yeah I've gotten ELO twice like that but it was a Chinese symbols was the name not unregistered. Ugh, I was doing so good earlier today and now bad again!
EDIT: Thanks yodark, just wanted to make sure I was in over 20 so far. Man this game! I need some new cards!
Activity: 297
Merit: 264
after a check this unregistered is someone who definitely a multiple account of someone trying to slow down good player in the ELO. But he registered before this comp so it's definitely not one of you.
legendary
Activity: 1173
Merit: 1000
Since this is a CLOSE one, I think its only fair if we do that.... If goose comes in 2nd and don't get anything he will be disappointed. Same with me...

Insert Quote
Yodark is there any way to tell how many games I've played? Im at 1540 ELO, I think I'm doing decent for being level 6!

you have 22 games.

For those who are under 20 games. I suggest you play more games because at the end of April we are going to monitor the matches and if it appears that you played against strange players (unknown players by the community and who are suspiciously multiple account you might be disqualified)

good luck

Im glad you said that and have the ability (and will) analyze. Anyone can figure how to 'game' it - no physics degree required, i just hope it wont happen as part of this comp.

Ive played matches against unregistereds who just abandone games. Yes i get elo from that, but it's not how i want to win.

It seemed either (1) someone was testing the game and is not part of this comp, or (2) someone was practicing effects of cards against themselves and is not part of this comp, or (3) someone part of this comp was trying to game it.

1 and 2 are fine. 3 is not.

Insert Quote

you have 22 games.

good luck

Okay great !

I hope there's a reward for 2nd place.

0.5 would be fair, for all this time spent and effort Smiley

GL!
Activity: 297
Merit: 264

Insert Quote

you have 22 games.

good luck
It should be 1st place 1.0 btc prize

2nd place 0.5 btc prize Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: