Pages:
Author

Topic: Win 1 BTC for proving your strategic smarts! [Moonga Trading Card Game] - page 8. (Read 6577 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Nice american Eagle !
You should have received 200 SC yesterday to buy booster correct ? We've sent to everyone

Leaderboard updated !

Yes, thank you!

Hard work and dedication Smiley.

Who is holding the 1 BTC for escrow?
Activity: 297
Merit: 264
Nice american Eagle !
You should have received 200 SC yesterday to buy booster correct ? We've sent to everyone

Leaderboard updated !

This game is getting intense! I'm getting stronger and stronger each day.

What a great competition!
hum I guess is a cache problem. Try to CTRL+F5 on this image

http://everdreamsoft.com/images/leaderboard_moonga_1_btc_challenge.png

Ah I see:-)

Can I get some booster packs or some good cards like you said ?  Smiley to help..
I see your name on the second place !

But the leaderboard has Frisco and 3 others I don't see my name ? Where is it Cheesy
I see your name on the second place !
Hey everyone ! We sent the tips for the newcomers !
Congrat americanEagle it seems that you start to get it !

Here is the updated leaderboard

Thank you!

But it says I have 1476 elo points in the game... So why am I not in the leaderboard.
Hey everyone ! We sent the tips for the newcomers !
Congrat americanEagle it seems that you start to get it !

Here is the updated leaderboard

Activity: 754
Merit: 510
EverdreamSoft Team
The leaderboard has been updated! We have tipped all new players 5000 bits each Smiley
i will try it
I actually liked the game like this, it just takes time to adjust to the game

username : xray

Oh I played with you today! It was fun :-)
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
be your self
i will try it
I actually liked the game like this, it just takes time to adjust to the game

username : xray
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I agree, it seems really fun I just need some new cards so I can go online! I know if I'm getting beaten by the computer occasionally I'll get slaughtered online haha.
You need to hit your android menu button (where the back button is) to summon the menu on the bottom of the screen.

It finally worked!

Thank you man!

Now this game is awesome, now were talking Cheesy
You need to hit your android menu button (where the back button is) to summon the menu on the bottom of the screen.
Hi Guys !

Thanks for joining in !

I don't get it... It said I unlocked some new card when I leveled up but when I go to a duel/match I have the same old cards

How do I use the new card/s?

I have an android and I can't see anywhere in the game where I can open my collection of cards or change my deck. Maybe the game isn'tupdated for android users but it isn't really fair if that is the case.

Yes the android version is still a little behind, but we are working on it ! But still you can change the cards in your collection by clicking on a card in your deck on the main menu. A windows with your collection appear !

I will give you some cards tomorrow for a little help, tip the new ones and add you guys in the leaderboard tomorrow !

Thank you for your feedback ! And good luck to all !

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

When I go to the game all it shows me is:

Play
News
FAQ
Credits
Links

When I click play, it shows:

Online play           Profile
Training                Rules
Ranking                Online players

I clicked on all 6 of these options, yet I don't see any card selection as you said. In fact, I don't see any of my cards at all, even the ones I bought.
Android users are at a huge disadvantage, or at least I am.

I will be looking forward for your tip and card gifts! Maybe something will change then.

Thanks
Hi Guys !

Thanks for joining in !

I don't get it... It said I unlocked some new card when I leveled up but when I go to a duel/match I have the same old cards

I have an android and I can't see anywhere in the game where I can open my collection of cards or change my deck. Maybe the game isn'tupdated for android users but it isn't really fair if that is the case.

Yes the android version is still a little behind, but we are working on it ! But still you can change the cards in your collection by clicking on a card in your deck on the main menu. A windows with your collection appear !

I will give you some cards tomorrow for a little help, tip the new ones and add you guys in the leaderboard tomorrow !

Thank you for your feedback ! And good luck to all !

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Tribefan89 is my username.
Hard game so far but I'll figure it out.  Wink

Pages:
Jump to: