Pages:
Author

Topic: Win 1 BTC for proving your strategic smarts! [Moonga Trading Card Game] - page 5. (Read 6577 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Yodark is there any way to tell how many games I've played? Im at 1540 ELO, I think I'm doing decent for being level 6!

EDIT: well I was, not anymore ha!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Wow goose nice!

This is close!!

Goose and the eagle in battle Wink
Activity: 297
Merit: 264
waw it's amazing that you are both over 1500 now ! Congrats
legendary
Activity: 1173
Merit: 1000
@OP I think once you update the leaderboard you should also put how many games the player made beside his points. Example: AmericanEagle --- ELO: X --- Matches played: X

So that we know...
@yodark - when you next update leaderboard, could you please also put the number of games played next to each person up to a maximum of 20 (3 games played = 3, 100 games played = 20 etc)...so players know who is in the running by actually playing games.

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all your feedback. Remember - to make it fair on all our players, we've added a rule that you will only be eligible to win the prize if you play 20 matches or more before 1st May 2015.
We've updated the leaderboard so that you can see who has played less or more than 20 matches.
Right now only goose20 and American Eagle are in the running!

Ooh so close.

AmericanEagle and I have played against each other many times (dont think ive played against anyone else from here)...I'm sure he wont mind, but any chance you have our head to head record?

Id say its 10-4-8 in favor of the Eagle Smiley

Thanks.

All you other players - get amongst it, the Sunday tournaments are awesome fun.

Activity: 754
Merit: 510
EverdreamSoft Team
@OP I think once you update the leaderboard you should also put how many games the player made beside his points. Example: AmericanEagle --- ELO: X --- Matches played: X

So that we know...
@yodark - when you next update leaderboard, could you please also put the number of games played next to each person up to a maximum of 20 (3 games played = 3, 100 games played = 20 etc)...so players know who is in the running by actually playing games.

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all your feedback. Remember - to make it fair on all our players, we've added a rule that you will only be eligible to win the prize if you play 20 matches or more before 1st May 2015.
We've updated the leaderboard so that you can see who has played less or more than 20 matches.
Right now only goose20 and American Eagle are in the running!

Activity: 754
Merit: 510
EverdreamSoft Team
Hi I need to join just started today. I need some support. 
IGN : LockDown
My address is 1mHKPdBXqM5ZsPKm1pRxCUCrUWiq9XkZz

Thanks

Hi,

We've sent you 5000 bits and 200 silver coins. Thanks for playing and let us know if you have any questions!
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Hi I need to join just started today. I need some support. 
IGN : LockDown
My address is 1mHKPdBXqM5ZsPKm1pRxCUCrUWiq9XkZz

Thanks
any chance I can get 1000 CC instead of 200 SC?

Thanks!

Lol...you can buy  Tongue
It doesn't do much good though, I bought 1000 sc and the majority just were doubles Sad

Oh lol..

Well, just wanted to get a card.

Can we go on and play? Tongue
legendary

Thanks!

Lol...you can buy  Tongue
It doesn't do much good though, I bought 1000 sc and the majority just were doubles Sad

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004
Win 1 BTC for proving your startegic smarts!

The player with the highest Elo points ranking at the end of April 2015 wins 1 BTC!
Please post your Moonga player name on this thread to enter the contest.

Your ranking depends on your Elo points. The amount of Elo points you earn in one game is decided by the difference of your opponent’s ranking and yours.
You compete against all other players in the Bitcoin community and here on BitcoinTalk. The challenge will last 1 month (until 30th April 2015).

This contest is open to everyone who can prove ownership of more than 0 BTC.
It is forbidden to play with family members, make fake accounts or multiple accounts. These activities will be closely monitored.
Please announce your participation here with your in-game name and your bitcoin wallet public key. Your wallet should contain more than 0 BTC at least before the 1st of April 2015. We might ask proof of wallet ownership at the end of the challenge.

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

1.02 Bitcoin is being held in escrow for this transaction, which includes the tip and transaction fees.
The held funds will be released upon the verification and fulfillment of the above terms.

Let me know if you have any questions
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: Keybase OpenPGP v2.0.8
Comment: https://keybase.io/crypto

wsBcBAABCgAGBQJVPABcAAoJEFkJihs2GslbOtIH+wWBWoDhp/mrP+2VHKBYA+NA
ZPZc0Ex8NCJ0HoU9huazgvRDnTyEXHtOHvfS3S2l/taiS0b1/Qk47JW6JfEeUW0j
ISHW+xfNafpVOHj2Vm1XJ5qwEutWvNcDqgK2Zx17mQXoLMQyX5Kz6aY2d0h/m6ZO
Pa0L2MSduh51u68irl9OqTOLNI/hfeDGMudhY5llw9wC4bWziRq9tWs5U++9Je+s
YfxpwRIAsOGteFLhaTLNccQXQmo013siCP+fsxKHWkVpsEHpDwUcLXUGyOz518a9
TbE0FWp3TuevYlHUKDZEXdlMb1yw43Bm5geS+xL2yd9TU+dNk+5QuqZZ//R97Hg=
=tr5j
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

legendary

Thanks

Thanks Goose Smiley

So then you can add a trust point when he confirms  Wink

I will send you guys some SC this evening !

Thank you!

Now this game is muuuch better!
Good job on the escrow  Smiley

Will wait for SC.

So that we know...

Cheers Smiley
Thanks Goose Smiley

So then you can add a trust point when he confirms  Wink

I will send you guys some SC this evening !
legendary
Hello Everyone !

Sorry we've been a little late on the escrow thing. Firstly because most of the escrow didn't replied to our request. But we've found one and we were discussing internally this topic after validating with the escrow.
but i know of peeps that are going to reg last minute, not play, and hope their 1500 Elo will be good enough to win.

Since the situation push us to hurry a bit Smiley the decision is the following
Players with less than 20 games played before the 30th 12:00 PM (midnight) CEST are not eligible to get the price.

I'm sending the escrow right now. To dev Escrow
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/devscrow-complimentary-and-trusted-escrow-service-since-2014-708658

Transaction
https://blockchain.info/address/1HPt4NJiHuuJ8hp9PfNAxivKn4V4DLiRsG

Neg trust left as the month is almost at an end and still no escrow.
I'm pretty sad that you made that since I feel it's unfair. Hnin and I have been around organising plenty of games and treasure hunt etc. We always honoured every single promise. And I'm worried because negative trust is impacting our efforts we are making for our bitcoin and game integration. So I will be grateful if you could remove the bad trust.
Thanks !

I trust that you've funded escrow (devthedev is topnotch) -> feedbacks removed. It would still be good that dev confirm in this thread.

20 games requirement to be eligible for the 1BTC prize seems fair enough.

Thanks for responding and addressing your players concerns Smiley

Hello Everyone !

Sorry we've been a little late on the escrow thing. Firstly because most of the escrow didn't replied to our request. But we've found one and we were discussing internally this topic after validating with the escrow.
but i know of peeps that are going to reg last minute, not play, and hope their 1500 Elo will be good enough to win.

Since the situation push us to hurry a bit Smiley the decision is the following
Players with less than 20 games played before the 30th 12:00 PM (midnight) CEST are not eligible to get the price.

I'm sending the escrow right now. To dev Escrow
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/devscrow-complimentary-and-trusted-escrow-service-since-2014-708658

Transaction
https://blockchain.info/address/1HPt4NJiHuuJ8hp9PfNAxivKn4V4DLiRsG

Neg trust left as the month is almost at an end and still no escrow.
I'm pretty sad that you made that since I feel it's unfair. Hnin and I have been around organising plenty of games and treasure hunt etc. We always honoured every single promise. And I'm worried because negative trust is impacting our efforts we are making for our bitcoin and game integration. So I will be grateful if you could remove the bad trust.
Thanks !

@tribefan89 - just a heads up... i think you are still leading the comp... but i know of peeps that are going to reg last minute, not play, and hope their 1500 Elo will be good enough to win.

The method of picking the winner for this was not well thought out... it should have more to it than just Elo (like a minimum of online games played, minimum of different online opponents etc etc).

Just too easy the way it is currently for manipulation by the unscrupulous Sad  sigh.

Agreed.

There is no way that all you have to do is gain elo and win $200+ for free.

I don't know... I'm still playing it lol.

@OP can I get boosters?
legendary
@tribefan89 - just a heads up... i think you are still leading the comp... but i know of peeps that are going to reg last minute, not play, and hope their 1500 Elo will be good enough to win.

The method of picking the winner for this was not well thought out... it should have more to it than just Elo (like a minimum of online games played, minimum of different online opponents etc etc).

Just too easy the way it is currently for manipulation by the unscrupulous Sad  sigh.
legendary
Why the negative trust? Is it just the escrow situation?

Basically yes. But also the btc address they are using doesn't have 1btc in it.

And although this doesn't say too much as someone can having many addresses - the fact is it's been weeks since an escrow was requested for this promo and still no action on it... most legit promotions fund an escrow rather quickly.

Im thinking this will be sorted out (hoping at least), but the question still needed asking.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Why the negative trust? Is it just the escrow situation?
Pages:
Jump to: