Pages:
Author

Topic: Win up to 10000 BTC at btclottery.net - it works I won 0.1 BTC - page 2. (Read 6052 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
Problem is I sent it from my silkroad account, and there you can't see any transaction id's :/

You can't send shit from your silkroad account... Does it not have to be an address that payments can be returned to?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Thank you Le Happy Merchant for this information Wink
I really did not know about this since last time everything went completely fine.
Anyways, from now on I immediatly will keep the transaction ID!
Activity: 48
Honestly, I got nothing to do with this freakin site.
But just asking why I dont receive my win, and saying "we wont answer you anymore" is not very nice.
All I ask is, do I need to stay on the site till the payment is confirmed or not?
and if so, it would be pretty stupid... (just my opinion)

I first thought it was a scam, but its just very unprofessional.

I am seriously wondering why I should tell you this, but you suck so hard I figure you need a break.

If you sent from a silkroad account, the return address may be another silkroad address you can never access.

TX ID PLEASE!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
In Hashrate We Trust!
seems like satoshi dice pays out much better if i calculated correct
Activity: 634
Merit: 500
But just asking why I dont receive my win, and saying "we wont answer you anymore" is not very nice.
All I ask is, do I need to stay on the site till the payment is confirmed or not?

I am seriously wondering why I should tell you this, but you suck so hard I figure you need a break.

If you sent from a silkroad account, the return address may be another silkroad address you can never access.

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1077
A multi-sockpuppet PR campaign:

1. Lottery is founded.
2. Sockpuppet 1 registers and posts about winning 0.1 BTC.
3. Lottery registers to announce "officially".
4. Sockpuppet 2 registers and posts about winning 5 BTC, but with some negativity.
5. Sockpuppets 1 and 2 are discovered.
6. Sockpuppet 2 defends self and begins complaining about non-payments with an intentionally weak argument.
7. The lottery is then made to look serious by elaborately refuting sockpuppet 2, while gathering support from community members due to sockpuppet 2's terrible stance.
8. Free bumps, and newbies visiting see "endorsements" by Hero Members and Staff.

Endorsements?
Telling the guy that a tx ID is needed for a complaint is an endorsement?
I still think the site is a scam. No, I'm not willing to play there to prove it lol
Not endorsements, "endorsements". To a sufficiently newbie newbie, they are endorsements.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

1. Lottery is founded.
4. Sockpuppet 2 registers and posts about winning 5 BTC, but with some negativity.
6. Sockpuppet 2 defends self and begins complaining about non-payments with an intentionally weak argument.
7. The lottery is then made to look serious by elaborately refuting sockpuppet 2, while gathering support from community members due to sockpuppet 2's terrible stance.
8. Free bumps, and newbies visiting see "endorsements" by Hero Members and Staff.

Endorsements?
Telling the guy that a tx ID is needed for a complaint is an endorsement?
I still think the site is a scam. No, I'm not willing to play there to prove it lol
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1077

1. Lottery is founded.
Activity: 16
i think its a scam, just my opinion tho...
dont use those kind of services
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I think this is a difficult game as you need to guess at least 2 correct numbers to get in profit and there are about 30 and you got six chances.
Oh, so if I close the site before the confirmation of the payment it wont be accepted by the server?
How to play?
1.   Put your payment address that we can pay you prize.
2.   Choose 6 numbers.
3.   Press button PLAY. (It will display after you choose 6 numbers)
4.   Send 0.05 BTC to address (You will get BIT address after pressing the play button)
5.   Wait for the confirmation of payment. YOU didn't get confirmation from our SERVER.
6.   Wait until draw.

We will not replay to KushBerry anymore. Send US transaction IDS! System works and users who pay ticket can win!
Problem is I sent it from my silkroad account, and there you can't see any transaction id's :/
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
trololol, you really care about your customers  Shocked
Just saying we won't talk to you anymore!
Why do not come up with a compromise?
I feel scammed since my wallet shows I paid, but YES, I'm not able to find the transaction in the blockchain which maybe has to do with the "tor-browser".
I was happy of receiving another 5BTC but because this won't be the case, why don't just send 0.1BTC and keep a potential customer?
Or do you really do NOT care at all about customers?

The only one trolling is you.
tx ID's or it didn't happen.
Activity: 686
Wat
I feel scammed since my wallet shows I paid, but YES, I'm not able to find the transaction in the blockchain which maybe has to do with the "tor-browser".
I was happy of receiving another 5BTC but because this won't be the case, why don't just send 0.1BTC and keep a potential customer?

If the transaction isnt in the blockchain then you didnt pay.

withdrawal       ฿-0.05    ฿0.21    August 17, 2012, 12:47 pm UTC
withdrawal       ฿-0.05    ฿0.16    August 17, 2012, 12:49 pm UTC

I don't know about the transaction ID, all I know is that I did it via the "tor-browser", so maybe that causes the problem?
Or you are just not able to payout 5BTC? no offense Wink

It just sucks if you win again but then someone is telling you that you haven't! Although you paid!!!

We will not talk any more with you. Send us transaction id of payment. You know what this mean but you did not pay so you can no send us transaction id.
Activity: 575
The North Remembers
I posted this in the gambling section earlier and it seems relevant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0UMSpD42jU&t=2m43s
withdrawal       ฿-0.05    ฿0.21    August 17, 2012, 12:47 pm UTC
withdrawal       ฿-0.05    ฿0.16    August 17, 2012, 12:49 pm UTC

I don't know about the transaction ID, all I know is that I did it via the "tor-browser", so maybe that causes the problem?
Or you are just not able to payout 5BTC? no offense Wink

It just sucks if you win again but then someone is telling you that you haven't! Although you paid!!!
Pages:
Jump to: