Pages:
Author

Topic: Win up to 10000 BTC at btclottery.net - it works I won 0.1 BTC - page 5. (Read 6052 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Well wth, it only costs a bitnickel.  I'll give them the benifit of the doubt and try it once.  If I win then I'll let them pay for any other tries.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
We just want that people have fun and that can win some prize. That's all.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1077
Also suspicious: this thread is linked to from their site.
Notice this.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
So that's a no then, all I wanted to know.  Smiley
We have money for big prize. We have money on our account but I do not know why we have to make some proof to you. If you trust us play in our lottery otherwise not.
Many people already play and many of them won.
Yeah, you sound like one of my spam emails: "We have big money for a trusting people. We have the money and we will pay out to you once you wire $xxx to my Nigeria Bank Account. If you trust us just send otherwise we have people lining up to take our money. Many people already sent us and many of them got our big money bla bla bla"

Not gonna waste any more time on this thread, just wanted to leave this here, I'm sure it's just a coincidence you logged in twelve seconds after that account logged out though.  Roll Eyes

We have money for big prize. We have money on our account but I do not know why we have to make some proof to you. If you trust us play in our lottery otherwise not.

Just a potential customer who (along with others) wants to know if you actually have the funds to pay out for your lottery. Since you seem so resistant to the idea I'm guessing you either don't, or your lottery is rigged so the only winner in the end is you. 

Anyway, good luck with your scam business.

Hmm I do not understand what do you want to achieved. I play two times and I won one time. All so you have to trust any game that are online otherwise are every game scam or what?

They both use the same type of Engrish, and vouching for your own service is the oldest trick in the book. They might be legit, but no, I don't deal with dishonest people.
Activity: 603
Merit: 500
Not gonna waste any more time on this thread, just wanted to leave this here, I'm sure it's just a coincidence you logged in twelve seconds after that account logged out though.  Roll Eyes

Yes why didn't you just come out of the closet and say "hey I made this cool site, come try your luck.../whisper I haven't actually got the 10k btc btw but I'll get it to you of you win. I promises!"
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1128

Activity: 14

Just a potential customer who (along with others) wants to know if you actually have the funds to pay out for your lottery. Since you seem so resistant to the idea I'm guessing you either don't, or your lottery is rigged so the only winner in the end is you. 

Hmm I do not understand what do you want to achieved. I play two times and I won one time. All so you have to trust any game that are online otherwise are every game scam or what?

Thank you for your opinion.
legendary

legendary
Many people play the lotto and all so already won Wink
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
We have that money prepared to pay out if someone win big prize 6 of 6 otherwise we will not offer that kind of prize.

Great digitally sign a message to that effect with the private key from the address containing your payout funds and I will gladly buy a ticket.

Woohoo a tax on the stupid Tongue No offence Cheesy
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079
Gerald Davis
We have that money prepared to pay out if someone win big prize 6 of 6 otherwise we will not offer that kind of prize.

Great digitally sign a message to that effect with the private key from the address containing your payout funds and I will gladly buy a ticket.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
100%
Do you own the 10000 BTC needed to pay out the max bet?

Hi.

Care to share the address where it's stored?

That's not how these things work. You have to have trust in it.

legendary

Hi.

Care to share the address where it's stored?
This is a really good concept, but pity when playing the euro millions my luck always runs dry.
You have to try. You never know Wink

Hi.
Activity: 14
This is a really good concept, but pity when playing the euro millions my luck always runs dry.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
Pages:
Jump to: