Pages:
Author

Topic: Windows mining monitoring tool - v2-BETA [OPEN BETA] - page 13. (Read 104783 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Sorry if this was asked already but can't find it in the thread. Any plan to support xmr-stak and xmrrig? For monitoring cryptonight. Claymore-xmr is useless for me since I have Nvidia.
Activity: 4
Hey There!

Thank you verymuch, great tool!

I got a small Issue, I tested your tool on my Desk Computer, works fine.
Now I went to the Rig. I start the monitorig.exe and ist startup fine, HW and Miner starts. I use the CAST-XMR one.
Then it comes to the time for the first submit to your server, actually, It brings this error:

[INFO] Initialization finished, monitoring will start in a few seconds
TECHNICAL ERROR CAST XMR -- Error: connect ETIMEDOUT 192.168.1.43:7777

I don't know from where the exe takes this IP, my Adapter IP is a diffrent one, can I change somewhere to localhost?
I checked with ipconfig /all if there is an adapter with a same IP, not at all.

Thank you!

EDIT: Yes, I can open it when i went to a browser with localhost:7777, also with the right IP.
My Question is more, which variable do you use for getting the ip?

I have the same problem:
Activity: 13
I can not start.
Freeze at "Monitorig updater"
Please help!
Activity: 9
Hey There!

Thank you verymuch, great tool!

I got a small Issue, I tested your tool on my Desk Computer, works fine.
Now I went to the Rig. I start the monitorig.exe and ist startup fine, HW and Miner starts. I use the CAST-XMR one.
Then it comes to the time for the first submit to your server, actually, It brings this error:

I don't know from where the exe takes this IP, my Adapter IP is a diffrent one, can I change somewhere to localhost?
I checked with ipconfig /all if there is an adapter with a same IP, not at all.

Thank you!

EDIT: Yes, I can open it when i went to a browser with localhost:7777, also with the right IP.
My Question is more, which variable do you use for getting the ip?
Just 2 suggestion ;-)

1) it would be nice to have a "dark theme" Smiley

I use the Dashboard on my Live desktop but with this colors is not perfect :p    

2) Like this night the server crash... and when I check my Dash board I dont know if it's my RIG or the server crash, maybe add a solution to see if it's the server...

Good luck and thanks !

Oliver.
Activity: 789
Merit: 501
Server crash tonight, It's now up and running
Hello,

I just discover your work, seem to be nice Smiley

I have some questions :

---------------------------------------------------
in your quick tutorial you say :

5- Run start_webpacked.bat
6- Run start_vnc_proxy.bat (If you want to use the VNC feature, default password is "monitorig")

I dont find this 2 .bat !

Then I try in start the start.bat, the miner launch but I have 2 Mh/s less than when I launch my Claymore...   Have you an idea where is the problem ?

Last question, are you again in "beta" ? this software will become payd ? with abonnement ?

Thanks a lot !

VNC do not work well, I'll remove it from the bundle.
And miner folder may be outdated, so update it with the last version of Claymore miner Smiley
Hello,

I just discover your work, seem to be nice Smiley

I have some questions :

in your quick tutorial you say :

5- Run start_webpacked.bat
6- Run start_vnc_proxy.bat (If you want to use the VNC feature, default password is "monitorig")

I dont find this 2 .bat !

Then I try in start the start.bat, the miner launch but I have 2 Mh/s less than when I launch my Claymore...   Have you an idea where is the problem ?

Last question, are you again in "beta" ? this software will become payd ? with abonnement ?

Thanks a lot !
Activity: 10
So all the charts are now reporting perfectly, but Miner 4 my only windows 10 machine is still missing it's gpu information. Is that a problem from my end? OHM is running and it worked before, but I wouldn't be surprised if a windows update screwed things up.

http://monitorig.com/#?panel=dashboard&id=0f9cce89322129503744e504fead1f94be
the00ber, this is great work!  I love it and will definitely donate once beta period is over.

I am having a little trouble with 2 things:

1. On the advanced settings page, the "show log" and "edit start.bat" buttons don't work.  Similarly, restart and reboot don't seem to work.
2. I can't get the built in VNC server to start up using your scripts, so those buttons always look offline on Monitorig. 

#1 is more important to me; #2 is a nice to fix, but not essential since I have other ways to contact the system.

2 will probably not be fixed, because the main proxy for VNC is not stable, I'll certainly remove that definitively

1 ... Why ? Can you give me your public id ? Is every thing ok on this rig ?
Activity: 1
the00ber, this is great work!  I love it and will definitely donate once beta period is over.

I am having a little trouble with 2 things:

1. On the advanced settings page, the "show log" and "edit start.bat" buttons don't work.  Similarly, restart and reboot don't seem to work.
2. I can't get the built in VNC server to start up using your scripts, so those buttons always look offline on Monitorig. 

#1 is more important to me; #2 is a nice to fix, but not essential since I have other ways to contact the system.
awesome stuff! Thanks! Now I might finally get rid of my batch files.

Newbie question, by apikey, rigid and rigname you mean?
"apikey": "private_apikey", edit: gotta check in the monitorig web address, so no problem here
"rigid": "your_rig_id", say Rig Number 1? or is the wallet address?
"rigname": "your_rig_name", Vega56rig for instance?

The apikey is your private login sent by mail in the register.
It's used to log in the website and setup the rig list and view/manage your rigs.

Then, on account page, you add rig id on your account.
It's a technical id like "rig1", "vega56rig".
Used basic string without spaces or special character.

Rigname is stored in the local config file and it is the display name of the rig and can contrains spaces
like "Vega 56 RIG-1"
Activity: 126
awesome stuff! Thanks! Now I might finally get rid of my batch files.

Newbie question, by apikey, rigid and rigname you mean?
"apikey": "private_apikey", edit: gotta check in the monitorig web address, so no problem here
"rigid": "your_rig_id", say Rig Number 1? or is the wallet address?
"rigname": "your_rig_name", Vega56rig for instance?
update the tool by a restart.

Add cast XMR :

In folder "miners" add "cast-xmr" folder and copy cast-xmr binaries in it.
Then copy a run.bat file from another miners folder.
Then create a start.bat  with your command line.

WARNING : --remoteaccess is mandatory in the command line, to enable the  API of the miner on localhost:7777
2 news miners are in integration.

cast-xmr and dstm zcash miner

Coming soon
Hardware informations are still updated even if the miner is off.
Hashrate will be 0 H/s but the GPU list with freq, temp, load are still sent
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I'm on it, but it's complicated, because not all miner have log, some got API with REST access, some JSON-RPC.
It's hard to design a generic plugin.

But it's still on my list Smiley

You are the man!

Is there any way to have monitorig still report just the GPU temps if it does not see the miner working?

Right now your app stops updating if it does not see a miner running even if a miner that it can not detect is running.

Thanks for your support and hard work!.
Activity: 336
https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu
Looks super cool. Keep up the good work! Wink
I'm on it, but it's complicated, because not all miner have log, some got API with REST access, some JSON-RPC.
It's hard to design a generic plugin.

But it's still on my list Smiley
Activity: 350
Yes, the actual rule is when load is less than 30%
but I can add a rule on the GPU temp too.

I'll note that

Thanks -

Also curious if you know when you'll be rolling out the miner plugin integration so we can add our own

Monitorig stops updating if the .bat file is a different miner i.e. ccminer - is there a way for it to at least keep reporting the GPU Temp even if it can't tell that ccminer is running?
Pages:
Jump to: