Pages:
Author

Topic: Windows mining monitoring tool - v2-BETA [OPEN BETA] - page 14. (Read 104783 times)

Activity: 789
Merit: 501
Yes, the actual rule is when load is less than 30%
but I can add a rule on the GPU temp too.

I'll note that
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Thanks for your hard work -

Is it possible to get the individual cells to highlight red instead of the normal green when the fans go above 70c?

Everything is working very well so far nothing to complain about!
Claymore 10.2 is fixed

Now both Claymore 9.7 and 10.2 are supported by the Claymore-XMR parser.

Juste restart monitorig to update the tool
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
So the problem is still hotter when your SW does it that after some time it resets MINER and starts again. It's all about RIG. It's as if someone's been shutting it down all the time.

Image - https://www.imgup.cz/image/LUfi
I just patch to fix the Claymore XMR 9.7 problem.
It may also fix the 10.2 log parser, but I can't test it

To update ... just restart Monitorig Smiley
Can someone PM me a log of the Claymore 10.2 ? I can't have it running on my rig Sad
Activity: 73
Hello,
where is the RIG issue being mined by XMR on Claymore 10.20 but tracking does not show speed although everything is OK.

Image - http://www.imgup.cz/image/L4na
Activity: 10
Claymore XMR 9.7.0

Wow... weird indeed

What version of miner you use ?
Activity: 10
I have a weird error that's showing everything but the GPU info, even the hashing graph shows correct information so not really a big deal but figured I'd report it anyway: http://monitorig.com/#?panel=dashboard&id=0f9cce89322129503744e504fead1f94be

I tried reset the repository and hasn't made a difference either.

It's my only windows 10 machine (miner 4) and it happened right after a win update I think, but I was away form the computer so not sure which or if it was actually that.
Hi,

Last Microsoft / Windows update* must have done something : the GPU information is not getting though anymore...

(OpenHardwareMonitor is launched)

* = Windows 10, version 1709 / Feature update to Windows 10, version 1709
Hi (Or Bonjour Wink)
Read that, maybe I had this once and others people too
The WMI data base is probably down, you shoukd reset the windows module database

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19834184
(look for the resetrepository command)
Activity: 160
Merit: 14
Why don't give the name for the good Windows mining monitoring tool. As it will help people us to easily catch all the user.
Activity: 7
Tried this for today. Quite awesome and handy. But I noticed a drop in my hashrate. While running Claymore 10.x, I get a total of 183 MH/s. Using this software, I get only 175 MH/s. Havent changed the OC and all. Why is this happening?

Update Claymore into associated folder (i don't think monitorig use the latest update).
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
http://fpgadeck.com/
Tried this for today. Quite awesome and handy. But I noticed a drop in my hashrate. While running Claymore 10.x, I get a total of 183 MH/s. Using this software, I get only 175 MH/s. Havent changed the OC and all. Why is this happening?
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Good interface, I hope inside the program is also good as outside.
I downloaded this program, try  Smiley
Activity: 4
Hi,

Last Microsoft / Windows update* must have done something : the GPU information is not getting though anymore...

(OpenHardwareMonitor is launched)

* = Windows 10, version 1709 / Feature update to Windows 10, version 1709
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Good looking monitoring software. Keep up the good work Smiley
Activity: 105
Merit: 11
BYTZ
That is so good, very handy tool, would be nice to name the miners as others suggested but very good to observe.
Hi,

I am very interested in this software and I have started testing it... So far :

- I have done the registration on your website

- I have recreated the "\miners\claymore-zec" folder with the latest version (12.4).
  (by copying the folder of the prior standalone existing working configuration, adding the "run.bat" file in this new folder)

- I have configured the application ("config.json" file)

- Run the thing...
  (which now appears to start OpenHardwareMonitor and the Miner on its own, no need to start them before)

- Wait for the results to be displayed on the website

Looks good but it shows 2 GPUs on this testing Rig (which have only 1 Gfx Card, a MSI Radeon RX 480 Gaming X 4GB)

Any idea ?

Thanks

Marco

PS: Reported hashrate is correct (same as standalone configuration), "Show log" from website shows only 1 Gfx card (GPU 0)

Probably 2 instance of OpenHardwareMonitor ... just kill one Smiley
Activity: 4
Hi,

I am very interested in this software and I have started testing it... So far :

- I have done the registration on your website

- I have recreated the "\miners\claymore-zec" folder with the latest version (12.4).
  (by copying the folder of the prior standalone existing working configuration, adding the "run.bat" file in this new folder)

- I have configured the application ("config.json" file)

- Run the thing...
  (which now appears to start OpenHardwareMonitor and the Miner on its own, no need to start them before)

- Wait for the results to be displayed on the website

Looks good but it shows 2 GPUs on this testing Rig (which have only 1 Gfx Card, a MSI Radeon RX 480 Gaming X 4GB)

Any idea ?

Thanks

Marco

PS: Reported hashrate is correct (same as standalone configuration), "Show log" from website shows only 1 Gfx card (GPU 0)
Pages:
Jump to: