Pages:
Author

Topic: Windows mining monitoring tool - v2-BETA [OPEN BETA] - page 16. (Read 104806 times)

Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I was in a hurry and I did look closely but you don't seem to have any open source code available. Is this something that you're going to be providing because no one's going to take advantage of any service in any form unless there is open course directly to each level of the code and each update.

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
After some hours of upgrade, the server and everything is up again ... and faster than ever ! Cheesy

I was wondering why all my rigs went uniformly off for a period of time, haha! Thanks and keep up the good work!

Any plans to add claymore monero cpu miner to it? It would be nice to have those stats running too.
Activity: 789
Merit: 501
After some hours of upgrade, the server and everything is up again ... and faster than ever ! Cheesy
Server update. Monitorig will be under maintenance some hours during the server upgrade (more ram and disk)
Activity: 558
Merit: 194
Launching monitorig.exe as admin fixes the issue with OHM not starting, but is is still showing 4 GPUs and when I look in Afterburner, there is no load on the single GPU so it doesn't look like it is actually launching the EWBF miner.  I tried removing the "REM" from the miner start.bat file, but it made no difference.

So perhaps mining ZEN with EWBF on the zhash.pro (very new pool) is not supported?

Should I not be seeing a EWBF miner window pop up if everything is working correctly?
For some reason it does not behave as expected for me.  Did a clean install on a rig with just a single 1080Ti card.

1. I started OpenHardwareMonitor (launched with no issues)

2. Edited config.js, telling it to use ewbf-zec

3. Edited start.bat in the miners\ewbf-zec folder to the following:

Code:
REM miner --server zhash.pro --user znTNFDKAUkFFvZcSJemSXqb23Z12S6nPTKT.skylake --pass solar --port 3059 --log 2
exit

4. Launched monitorig.exe.

When I did 4, it launched a 2nd copy of OpenHardwareMonitor.  So I killed both instances of ohm and also monitorig.  I then tried launching monitorig again, but it now failed with a message that ohm wasn't running.  So I did it the other way again (launch ohm first, then monitorig).  I now have 2 instances of ohm running again, but at least monitorig comes up.

So this is what my desktop looks like:

Note how minerig thinks I have 4 GPUs when I only have 1?

The view from the monitorig website:

So my guess is that running ohm twice is causing this issue?

Also, with the above running, when I go to my pool, I'm not actually mining, so that's obviously the biggest problem of all.  Smiley

So I killed minerig and the 2 instances of ohm.  I then went back to my folder with EWBF in it and launched my bat file, and got the following window:

And now I'm mining to my pool again.  As you can see, there's only a single 1080Ti in this rig.

So I guess the 1st issue to address is why ohm is launching a 2nd time when I start minerig?  I have not yet created a scheduled task in Win10 to launch ohm.  I want to get it working manually first.

I'm mining ZEN with EWBF.  Does this tool work with ZEN or only ZEC?
It works
I'm mining ZEN with EWBF.  Does this tool work with ZEN or only ZEC?
Love this resource, once again thanks and great work! I was wondering, though, if you would consider changing the dashboard under cryptonight a little bit. I think it would be better if it was like the ethereum counter showing the current hash rate per second instead of as it currently shows the total calculated hashes ever. I think it would also be great if the per card hash rate was showing up beside the percentage load in the stats tables but I understand if you're limited by what data the miner outputs. As it stands though, in Cryptonight, a graph is relatively useless if it's just counting total hashes. It could just be a number. 

Activity: 39
Hey,
can i also use this with the Nicehash Miner V2?
I tried to set it up but it doesn't working. Any Ideas?
Just want to monitor my GPU Temps.
Thanks
Activity: 359
Merit: 251
No ASIC support, just a few of commons GPU miners

thank you very much
No ASIC support, just a few of commons GPU miners
Activity: 359
Merit: 251
Would this work for asics also?
baikal / antminer?

Thanks
Wow!! really good app, very useful! Ty!! Grin
Wow ... totally weird
You only got one rig ?
Is only one instance of monitorig running ?
Is the rig windows clock time correctly set ?
can you share link to your public dashboard, i'll check data?
Activity: 234
Merit: 102
Mine hasn't updated the hashrate since the first time it was updated. It should be at 3650H/s and its been stuck at 211.

Is there something I can do to fix this issue?

Now after sometime its showing like this.

Activity: 3
Thanks. Well done app!
Activity: 234
Merit: 102
I'm getting this error when trying  to run Monitorig.exe.

Error: Cannot find module 'C:\Users\Rig01\AppData\Roaming\monitorig\monitorig-client.js'

Also I cannot find start_webpacked.bat

Have the setup instructions changed?

NVM found the answer one page back.
Activity: 23
Is there any auto reboot option if not hashing after certain period of time?
Activity: 8
Some more ideas:

Graph of accepted and rejected share rate over time (not just hash rate).

Ability to completely disable certain feature sets.  I'm not sure I want a webpage to be able to edit files that could change where my miner pays out to.  If the local client had a configuration file that let you select the items you wanted to turn on or off, that might make the more security conscious feel a lot more at ease.

2fa/u2f to access.
Pages:
Jump to: